• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hova

Smash Champion
i ain't offer u **** son, i was planning on giving D1 and them a ride

i like D1 and Ron, so i guess i can tolerate whoever they roll wit

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i ain't offer u **** son, i was planning on giving D1 and them a ride

i like D1 and Ron, so i guess i can tolerate whoever they roll wit
Seeing as how I don't roll with them, yea.......

What bit you in the azz.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i don't take kindly to people sayin any form of **** bout my mother... drunk/sober... internet/real life... jokin/serious

*** ur ****
Ok, I said your GIRL's mother........not yours.......I say girls mom as a joke, the joke can be noticed easy, and to let you know I am not serious.

Not if you wanna miss that point and catch a period ...........over the net............then screw you buddy. If you gotta a problem you PM me that problem and don't act like a freaking woman on PMS about it. I aint the one, I'll let you know now.

hova

Smash Champion
lmao... u ain't the one?

u makin threats now homo?

if u wanna direct an insult direct it towards me. not my family, not my girl, not my girls family... otherwise just shut ur mouth

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i just noticed the price... last one was $40, and this is $65, and doesnt even include overnight fee. assuming theres not enough time for crews, this means its still singles and doubles, the same as the last one. i understand now its a 2 day event, but like... why is it $25 more??? thats a lot more for no additional events and being at the same place. atleast include housing with it

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What, you think I was plaining to go to MD and kick your azz.....over your lil misunderstanding and hissy fit?

I'm tired so I am gonna make this short and go to sleep. I have no problem with you, but you obviously wanna make one, so lets play your game. Don't post to me or anything of the sort around here. If you run into me and this don't say a word to me. I'm here to have a good time, not to get into bull**** or start any all cause stupidass people wanna take **** the wrong way. Even ways that it never went.

So you go ahead and insult me and be on period mode. I'm not gonna get into this with you. I dealt with many people like you before, so I'll just brush you off like the rest.

Niko_K

Smash Master
This is why everyone thinks Peach mains are homosexual, because they actually take the internet seriously.

Keep arguing pansies :)

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
hey look, more internet drama. it amazes me how ******** people are for starting ish about nothing. words<actions.
instead of talking crap go fight in a park. charge people 5 bucks to watch. winner gets the money. thats how we roll in po cho

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
hey **** you dark pch i got hovas back you trick *** ho e
w/e, I dont care. Anyone else wanna jump on te boat wagon go ahead now.

All the dude had to say was "Ey, I don't like jokes like that so can you cool off on them?" Then I would have said ok and things would have been cool. But, no, we wanted to be all hardcore and attack.............over the net. Seriously what is he 12? Thats like when a 12 or a dude in middle schools says that and omg......fight,fight,fight! I'm being the bigger man here and letting this drop. I just won't say a thing to him here or in person, and everything is fine.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i just noticed the price... last one was $40, and this is $65, and doesnt even include overnight fee. assuming theres not enough time for crews, this means its still singles and doubles, the same as the last one. i understand now its a 2 day event, but like... why is it $25 more??? thats a lot more for no additional events and being at the same place. atleast include housing with it
there SHOULD be time for crews, he was just saying if time allows incase an obscene number of people come and it takes the ENTIRE day to run singles/teams.

The reason the price is more is

1.) its a 2 day event, so his business gets shut down for 2 days
2.) its a guaranteed $5k pot instead of $3k
3.) he's using the room for CH3, and renting out the huge ping pong room next door+clearing it out for 2 days, which costs HIM a good bit of money as well.

I know from tournament hosting experience **** is expensive, and i know i for one don't appreciate it when people come in complaining about price without really understanding what it takes to run a large scale tournament.

It's July 17th, the tournament is september 6th-7th, you have almost 2 months to raise 25 extra dollars since it's 65 instead of 40. It's not that big of a deal. Work, sell drugs, sell your body on the street, who cares...just make that extra $25 and suck it up :D

xHayatox

Smash Lord
yekk yakkk maybe ill come by this ish to check it out.... who wants to pick me up from the port? if not ill choke u =p and give u no practice... cuz im just that fackin goot at this game

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
sell your body on the street, who cares...
This brings up the question I always wondered.....how much is a happy ending??

Is happy ending even real?

Is there a building in Japan/China that says "happy endings" on it or do I have to go to the message place and wait for the woman/girl to ask? Also how much does it cost?

I need to know this becuase.....my friend is going to Japan next year and he'd really really like to know.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ok im gonna help some of u norhtern guys out cuz i like u
my car can fit 5 people, tops, if 3 people will squeeze in the back.

that leaves room for 4 people plus myself, i will pick anyone up from BWI airport/the chinatown bus in BALTIMORE on FRIDAY night befpre the tournament, and take them back MONDAY at any point. However, please get with the other people who are staying with me and arrange plans because im only making 1 trip to the baltimore area each day

again i can only help out FOUR people and so please let me know. first come first serve basis somewhat, but i'd like to make sure hayato/fab are 2 of the people i can help out

aim me @ dream thieve or PM me here or post, whatever works

edit: i will need some gas money, but if im picking up 4 of you it shouldnt be that much to split. id say since baltimore is about 45 miles from me and id be making the round trip twice = 180 miles, 20 miles to the gallon, 9 gallons, 4 bucks a gallon is 36 bucks, round it up to 40 cuz gas is a bit more than 4...just like 10-15 a person in gas depending whos feeling generous ;D

echos

Smash Journeyman
ok im gonna help some of u norhtern guys out cuz i like u
my car can fit 5 people, tops, if 3 people will squeeze in the back.

that leaves room for 4 people plus myself, i will pick anyone up from BWI airport/the chinatown bus in BALTIMORE on FRIDAY night befpre the tournament, and take them back MONDAY at any point. However, please get with the other people who are staying with me and arrange plans because im only making 1 trip to the baltimore area each day

again i can only help out FOUR people and so please let me know. first come first serve basis somewhat, but i'd like to make sure hayato/fab are 2 of the people i can help out

aim me @ dream thieve or PM me here or post, whatever works

edit: i will need some gas money, but if im picking up 4 of you it shouldnt be that much to split. id say since baltimore is about 45 miles from me and id be making the round trip twice = 180 miles, 20 miles to the gallon, 9 gallons, 4 bucks a gallon is 36 bucks, round it up to 40 cuz gas is a bit more than 4...just like 10-15 a person in gas depending whos feeling generous ;D
lol looks like me and you are gonna both be driving to baltimore on that friday

xHayatox

Smash Lord
aiite plankton ill hold u too it : ) ill get u some gazz money. it hurts and the pain is unbearable : - 0 ill make some plans and arrangements. ill probly leave friday night and leave monday afternoon.. i wrk till 5pm fridays... or i can leave a little earlier give me some time to go through that PVD rush hr traffic and get to the port for 8 :o ill update u on it via AIM sire... i didnt wanna travel for brawl but u made me now :D

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
there SHOULD be time for crews, he was just saying if time allows incase an obscene number of people come and it takes the ENTIRE day to run singles/teams.

The reason the price is more is

1.) its a 2 day event, so his business gets shut down for 2 days
2.) its a guaranteed $5k pot instead of $3k
3.) he's using the room for CH3, and renting out the huge ping pong room next door+clearing it out for 2 days, which costs HIM a good bit of money as well.

I know from tournament hosting experience **** is expensive, and i know i for one don't appreciate it when people come in complaining about price without really understanding what it takes to run a large scale tournament.

It's July 17th, the tournament is september 6th-7th, you have almost 2 months to raise 25 extra dollars since it's 65 instead of 40. It's not that big of a deal. Work, sell drugs, sell your body on the street, who cares...just make that extra $25 and suck it up :D
As much as id like to agree that this is alot

I know what it costs
its rough
finding a good venue in general is hell

$65 sounds worth it imo

edit
double post fail
my bad @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom