• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillindude829

Smash Master
fab I totally agree, and there is probably someone willing to help you out. i'm just saying the way you came across in that post, accusing our region of being "****ing lazy" isn't gonna make us wanna help you more.

echos

Smash Journeyman
fab I totally agree, and there is probably someone willing to help you out. i'm just saying the way you came across in that post, accusing our region of being "****ing lazy" isn't gonna make us wanna help you more.
I agree with chillin man, it's still a wile away still plenty of time to figure out all that **** take it easy you'll find a way

(NYC)Fab

Smash Journeyman
My bad I didn't mean it like that, but its just nyc always as trouble getting to event you guys have. Echos I know its a while before it comes but I asked at a good amount of time before the last one and I still get no replys just trying to make sure I get me and my crew some type of help thats all.

echos

Smash Journeyman
My bad I didn't mean it like that, but its just nyc always as trouble getting to event you guys have. Echos I know its a while before it comes but I asked at a good amount of time before it and I still get no replys just trying to make sure I get me and my crew some type of help thats all.
Well maby DE can give you a hand where would you need a ride from and to and how many people would we have to accommodate

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
and dont forget shaun if you can get to frederick i can help u, i just know its more expensive

(NYC)Fab

Smash Journeyman
Well maby DE can give you a hand where would you need a ride from and to and how many people would we have to accommodate
Well we would need a ride from the chinatown bus station in Md, but it also stops in Baltimore so we can get off at either stop, also my crew is myself, NinjaLink, D1, Starzonedge, Killaor(if he desides to wanna take a WoW break lol) and Ron but I believe he has family in Md and won't need help getting there. NinjaLink, D1, Starzonedge got there last time but barely cause they didn't really have much help so I wanna make sure everything will be planed out early to make it easier on you guys cause I know yall have other things going on as well. Alright Jon I'll ask if they wanna spend Little extra to get there as well.

echos

Smash Journeyman
Well we would need a ride from the chinatown bus station in Md, but it also stops in Baltimore so we can get off at either stop, also my crew is myself, NinjaLink, D1, Starzonedge, Killaor(if he desides to wanna take a WoW break lol) and Ron but I believe he has family in Md and won't need help getting there. NinjaLink, D1, Starzonedge got there last time but barely cause they didn't really have much help so I wanna make sure everything will be planed out early to make it easier on you guys cause I know yall have other things going on as well. Alright Jon I'll ask if they wanna spend Little extra to get there as well.
I drive a gti hatch i can fit 3 comfortably 4 including myself. Baltimore is like 45 minutes from my place we might be able to work something out I just need to find someone with a bigger car

(NYC)Fab

Smash Journeyman
I drive a gti hatch i can fit 3 comfortably 4 including myself. Baltimore is like 45 minutes from my place we might be able to work something out I just need to find someone with a bigger car
Na if you can fit 3 thats fine enough I don't want you to go to out of your way, maybe someone else can take the other one, Me, NinjaLink, Starz and D1 are 100%. Ron has family out there and most likely won't need much help. Thanx a lot man means a lot. Would you be able to house us as well if not its cool I'll ask around if you can't. Of course we feel help with gas and whatever other thing you may need.

echos

Smash Journeyman
Na if you can fit 3 thats fine enough I don't want you to go to out of your way, maybe someone else can take the other one, Me, NinjaLink, Starz and D1 are 100%. Ron has family out there and most likely won't need much help. Thanx a lot man means a lot. Would you be able to house us as well if not its cool I'll ask around if you can't. Of course we feel help with gas and whatever other thing you may need.
I'll ask my friend who housed last time if it's cool

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
shaun baltimore is close to the venue..wayyy closer than DC...if u can get to baltimore you are way more likely to get helped out im sure

echos

Smash Journeyman
hey nyc my friend said his mom was pissed last tourney cause of the amount of people who stayed at the house so i probably wont be able to house you :(

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
FL will def be making an appreance @ CH4

Team RxYz- will **** faces.

so far FL needs housing for myself, Rx, Afro, and Linguini.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok this one I plan on going. I was told by many to get to these events. I missed the last one but this one I will target.

I know Fab's crew is going. But I dont think I would be traveling with them. Dude to the houseing. So I am gonna go my own way. The only thing I would need is housing. I'm comming alone. If there is a bus or train that can lead to the venue or the persons house that is housing me, let me know, you wont have to get me from the bus station. I Don't mind paying my way by bus or train. All i would need is housing. But if someone can give me a ride I would be greatful and pay for your gas. I'll throw in some work. and if I gotta pay for my housing, I'll do it. Any work I gotta but in, I'll do it. Thanks for anyone who can help.

(NYC)Fab

Smash Journeyman
hey nyc my friend said his mom was pissed last tourney cause of the amount of people who stayed at the house so i probably wont be able to house you :(
Oh its cool man the ride alone is a big help, you think anyone else would be able to house us?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Ok this one I plan on going. I was told by many to get to these events. I missed the last one but this one I will target.

I know Fab's crew is going. But I dont think I would be traveling with them. Dude to the houseing. So I am gonna go my own way. The only thing I would need is housing. I'm comming alone. If there is a bus or train that can lead to the venue or the persons house that is housing me, let me know, you wont have to get me from the bus station. I Don't mind paying my way by bus or train. All i would need is housing. But if someone can give me a ride I would be greatful and pay for your gas. I'll throw in some work. and if I gotta pay for my housing, I'll do it. Any work I gotta but in, I'll do it. Thanks for anyone who can help.
If you take the greyhound to Frederick, MD and can find a bus that arrives on saturday morning or friday night after like 1 AM, i can pick you up and help you out from there. No need to taxi from the station to my house, it's a 5 minute drive

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If you take the greyhound to Frederick, MD and can find a bus that arrives on saturday morning or friday night after like 1 AM, i can pick you up and help you out from there. No need to taxi from the station to my house, it's a 5 minute drive
****, grey hound might cost too much.

Im gonna take the china town bus service to MD. its cheaper then the greyhound. Here are the stops that the bus service would leave me in MD:

Baltimore

Rockvill

Silver spring

Whiteflint

Hagerstown

Bethesda

So which bus should I take?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yea thats the problem...maybe someone else can help u out with one of those, none are really near me at all. frederick needs a chinatown bus stop ;p

echos

Smash Journeyman
Baltimore is gonna be your best bet nyc thats not to far from me alot closer then chinatown I can deffinatly do that, I'll ask around for places that you can crash

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yea thats the problem...maybe someone else can help u out with one of those, none are really near me at all. frederick needs a chinatown bus stop ;p
Ah ok, thanks for the help

Baltimore is gonna be your best bet nyc thats not to far from me alot closer then chinatown I can deffinatly do that, I'll ask around for places that you can crash
Alright so thats one option. Also Remember I am at this alone, I will not be housing or traveling with others from N.Y So its just one person to worry about. I think it would be less stressful for housing.

There's like a dozen smashers that live in Silver Spring.
If any of them are going to this and can house me then that be great. Can you look into that for me?

echos

Smash Journeyman
i know nycfab said that the people that were 100% are himself, D1, Starz, and ninja link that will be 4 people 5 including myself thats about all i can squeez in my little as car

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
FL will def be making an appreance @ CH4

Team RxYz- will **** faces.

so far FL needs housing for myself, Rx, Afro, and Linguini.
Barring any extreme circumstances, I also should be coming with HRNUT to this from FL.

Some housing woud be amazing. you'd be my best OOS friend ever if you housed me and HRNUT :)

hova

Smash Champion
i'm in silver spring. i should be able to hand out some rides, but i'm not too sure about housing. work on Monday and got two roomates

but rides should be easy. no clay cooter trip i guess :(

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
even more expensive? im surprised because they made like 2000$ profit last time and more people will def be there, so im not sure what gives, unless the venue is alot more expensive or something

Niko_K

Smash Master
So uh, Im coming. Even if it means I have to sleep in a tent.

EDIT: Just noticed....sleeping there haha.

Ill be bringing a Wii. so thats 70 bucks for me? DEAL.

hova

Smash Champion
even more expensive? im surprised because they made like 2000$ profit last time and more people will def be there, so im not sure what gives, unless the venue is alot more expensive or something
i'm pretty sure what gives is that the guy is running a business and trying to make as much money as possible.

plus it's guaranteed pot which is cool. it's not likely, but he could get screwed over

the only way to get the price lowered is to have everyone not plan on coming. so you can do that or not complain

echos

Smash Journeyman
i'm pretty sure what gives is that the guy is running a business and trying to make as much money as possible.

plus it's guaranteed pot which is cool. it's not likely, but he could get screwed over

the only way to get the price lowered is to have everyone not plan on coming. so you can do that or not complain
and the fact that the venue is offering housing is ridiculously nice of them. Thats gonna help alot of people out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom