• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

echos

Smash Journeyman
good **** dude valor whats your real name agian is it justin as well?
bus driving is to much fun.
yeah it's Justin, but hey man if you need transportation i got you via my gti, it's stupid sick. We live on like opposite ends of the venue so catching the same bus would probably be impossible with out some kind of time portal. I mean the winning lottery tickets and strippers do intrigue my interests.... Why not crash at my buddy's place the night before hes all ready having like 20 people stay at his place it's good practice if anything Jank

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Keitaro: I got your cell number and **** so if you can drive me and vex this time it will be cool. We didnt make it for CH3 since it was July 4th weekend but im 80% sure i can make this. Anyone wanna house me, vex, keitaro, and eazy(a different place then Inui is staying if possible)

Met

Smash Ace
yeah it's Justin, but hey man if you need transportation i got you via my gti, it's stupid sick. We live on like opposite ends of the venue so catching the same bus would probably be impossible with out some kind of time portal. I mean the winning lottery tickets and strippers do intrigue my interests.... Why not crash at my buddy's place the night before hes all ready having like 20 people stay at his place it's good practice if anything Jank
**** justins for life son literally. Dude i appreciate it.... ooh and i drive a bus like thats my job so if decided to steal one and like get a bunch of hookers and drugs and drive up there only to get caught not to long afterwards and permanently ruin my life i will let you know. it would be nuts and hella crazy fun.

but back to what would really happen. i got transportation and a good friend up there that will house me but maybe we could get a fest going on the night before hand or something.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Are they going to deprive us of Air Conditioner like last time?
it is in the same room as last time but also in a room across the hall that is much bigger... it will be in both so it shouldnt be as hot

echos

Smash Journeyman
**** justins for life son literally. Dude i appreciate it.... ooh and i drive a bus like thats my job so if decided to steal one and like get a bunch of hookers and drugs and drive up there only to get caught not to long afterwards and permanently ruin my life i will let you know. it would be nuts and hella crazy fun.

but back to what would really happen. i got transportation and a good friend up there that will house me but maybe we could get a fest going on the night before hand or something.
deffinatly man just keep me up to date on what your doing as the tourney date draws closer we could probably coordinate something

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
On Pirate Ship all you have to do is gain percent advantage and camp the water....i don't see how that isn't gayer than what you can do at Mansion

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Pirate Ship is a cool stage and all but its not fit for tournaments. You get spiked into the water, bombs shoot at you can they kill you(if you get hit), the gravitiy changes, and the stage changes constantly, the stage sucks imo

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I don't like either stage but don't ban Luigi's. Pirate ship is ridiculous and definately shouldn't be a counter but I think Luigi's is a good counterpick.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Forute, i heard extremely good things about you and i wanna ditto your meta knight, since the only good meta knight i ditto'd was MK(the best mk) and took of 2 stocks but DM wont ditto me because hes a *****!, lol jking dm :D

PRiDE

Smash Lord
bleh.. East coast circuit singles tournament starting at 4pm on a SUNDAY which is a school night!! >_< BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(NYC)Fab

Smash Journeyman
Ok I'm gonna ask from now, would anyone be able to house my crew or atleast pick us up from the chinatown bus station. I guess if someone knows now if there are 100% going maybe we can work something out, cause last one afew of us could not go cause of the lack of help to atleast pick us up.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
well i dont wanna get rid of a housing palce but its inui, im 13 and he hits on me. Look at a few PA threads they say Xzax is cute, he wrote that. Anyone that knows Inui would rather not e housed with him, no offense Inui

PRiDE

Smash Lord
big tournament. no johns. lucky you dont have to miss a friday/monday entirely
I will have to miss a Monday. The way it was run last time I didn't get home till 6am the next day. Which is when I should already be driving to work!. O well I guess ill have to forgo this one.

chillindude829

Smash Master
Singles will definitely finish much earlier this time. No guarantees, but I estimate the Singles bracket should be complete or nearing completion by 7 or 8 pm. Hopefully this encourages more OOSers to come since they would be able to leave earlier on Sunday evening

(NYC)Fab

Smash Journeyman
possibly, but im sure im gonna have to work again friday night, and i dont live anywhere nearrrr DC for the chinatown bus :/
alright, well can anyone help its like yall want people to come to the tounrey but yall NEVER help anyone to get there and its fu<ked up. This isn't toward you Jon cause you went out of ya way afew times to help me but to md/va in general. To drive 30mins to an hour out of ya way to help people get to ya tourney is not bad at all its just so fu<king lazy even when people say they will pay gas.

chillindude829

Smash Master
alright, well can anyone help its like yall want people to come to the tounrey but yall NEVER help anyone to get there and its fu<ked up. This isn't toward you Jon cause you went out of ya way afew times to help me but to md/va in general. To drive 30mins to an hour out of ya way to help people get to ya tourney is not bad at all its just so fu<king lazy even when people say they will pay gas.
lol that's not the attitude to have if you want someone to help you out. you act like its a region's responsibility to accommodate every out of stater. well it's not required, people who help out do so just out of kindness. and if you want someone to be hospitable, do you think talking like that will make people want to help you?

(NYC)Fab

Smash Journeyman
lol that's not the attitude to have if you want someone to help you out. you act like its a region's responsibility to accommodate every out of stater. well it's not required, people who help out do so just out of kindness. and if you want someone to be hospitable, do you think talking like that will make people want to help you?
Dude most places that hold tourneys big ones at that will offer before anyone ask even if they have a price posted or wateva they still offer cause not everyone has cars. Every other community from other games that are in md/va always help out there players even if they charge them cause they understand that people are going out of there way to support there tounrey thats how it should be not "oh were having a big tounrey go but ya fu<ked cause we wont help you get here kthanx bye" its messed up. I don't have an attidue its just the truth. For example if no one showed up and yall rented the place yall would be pissed casue yall lost money instead of gaining something from it and id bet yall wish yall helped people out than. Dude 30mins to an hour to help someone out is not much to ask man, all I'm doing is asking for help like I did last time and no one even posted anything na man I cant or sorry cant do it people just igored it and talked bout random **** and pretty much said **** you. I'm just saying its about supporting each other cause with each other helping each other out there is no community.

echos

Smash Journeyman
well i dont wanna get rid of a housing palce but its inui, im 13 and he hits on me. Look at a few PA threads they say Xzax is cute, he wrote that. Anyone that knows Inui would rather not e housed with him, no offense Inui
thats ****ing wierd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom