• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

sauc3

Smash Lord
Tournament in Pittsburg on may 29th yo

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=300181

its a 6.5 hour bus ride from union station to pittsburgh, then a 45 min local transit ride to the venue.
tickets on megabus are like, 4$ round trip, if u leave on sat and come back monday.

also there's like 50+ ppl confirmed non of which are better than toronto's finest,

someone go and ****!

EDIT: also, anyone wanna smash this weekend, i have sat, sun, mon, and tues off, so if anyone wants to host i'd be down for coming to visit :D

unknown522

Some guy
Tournament in Pittsburg on may 29th yo

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=300181

its a 6.5 hour bus ride from union station to pittsburgh, then a 45 min local transit ride to the venue.
tickets on megabus are like, 4$ round trip, if u leave on sat and come back monday.

also there's like 50+ ppl confirmed non of which are better than toronto's finest,

someone go and ****!

EDIT: also, anyone wanna smash this weekend, i have sat, sun, mon, and tues off, so if anyone wants to host i'd be down for coming to visit :D
must buy them!!!!

Also, how did you find $4 tickets? I swear when I looked 2 months ago, it was already over $40, cuz I wanted to see if I could bum a ride to zenith

idea

Smash Master
might've accidentally given my password to a phishing thing (long story, but it was pretty convincing, i'm not dumb about these things)

probably not, but just in case, i changed all my important passwords. i'd been meaning to anyway since it's bad to have only one password for everything. now i have like a dozen different ones with some random numbers thrown in, so there's no way i'll be able to remember any of them. :laugh:

they're all written down though. and saved elsewhere.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Im just looking at the RIP for the brawl player called sake and I realize if I die in like a car accident or something it will be RIP pogogo. How ridiculous is that?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
hey guys, im looking to sell all of my ds games

-new super mario bros
-super mario 64 ds
-pokemon platinum (might sell to someone else though, unless u give me a better price)
-pokemon soulsilver
- mario and luigi 2 partners in time
-mario and luigi 3 bowsers inside story (might sell to someone else though, unless u give me a better price)
-metroid prime hunters
-zelda spirit tracks
-mario kart ds
-sonic rush
-sonic rush adventure
-yoshis island ds (might sell to someone else though, unless u give me a better price)
-kirby squeak squad
-starfox command

anyone interested in any of these? i just want to get rid of the games, i dont need a lot.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Im just looking at the RIP for the brawl player called sake and I realize if I die in like a car accident or something it will be RIP pogogo. How ridiculous is that?
You never know when you might wake up dead.

So don't forget to live life to it's fullest.

Enjoy all the life's most cherished moments like mortgages, taxes, incest love and final exams.

Live, love, life.

Reminds me of that auto tune the news song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0OzxvClwoU#t=2m03s
"waking uppp is a straanggee reassonn to DDDIIIEEEE!!"

idea

Smash Master
lol. Wait is that a futurama reference?
nah, i just made it up. i seem to get that a lot though, "where's that from?" "i dunno i just made it up"

maybe i should go write for futurama or something...

lol...weird. imagine a tombstone that looked like:

"RIP KirbyKaze (also known as David IRL)"

so lame...

no thanks...don't particularly want any of those

come to think of it, there really should have been a 2D metroid on DS...

You never know when you might wake up dead.

So don't forget to live life to it's fullest.

Enjoy all the life's most cherished moments like mortgages, taxes, incest love and final exams.

Live, love, life.

Reminds me of that auto tune the news song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0OzxvClwoU#t=2m03s
"waking uppp is a straanggee reassonn to DDDIIIEEEE!!"
lol what on earth are you talking about?

i'm trying to remember when you stopped making sense, i think it was just a few months ago.

Windrose

Smash Lord
@kyle: i was responding to pogogo's post where he entertained the idea of himself dying in a car accident. I laid down the moral of that story. Enjoy life because you never know when you might wake up dead lols.

PS: Nick calls it "WINcest".

David, I want to come on this weekend...but would I be able to come on Friday night?
And saturday comes afterwards

Tuxedo Mask never has to explain himself :D

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend

I downloaded the soundtrack for Plants vs. Zombies. Dr. Zomboss theme is so good.

I was gonna make the "Incest more like Wincest" joke but then Nick does it anyway.

James you can probably come on Friday but I'm not going to be home until 9 on Friday soooo I dunno how that affects your plans or whatever but yeah.

unknown522

Some guy
It's time to falcon punch the marks out of this next econ midterm

PS: check out; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdJgwf-_HGY for cool music
I kinda wanna steal this for a combo vid

-new super mario bros
-super mario 64 ds
-pokemon platinum (might sell to someone else though, unless u give me a better price)
-pokemon soulsilver
- mario and luigi 2 partners in time
-mario and luigi 3 bowsers inside story (might sell to someone else though, unless u give me a better price)
-metroid prime hunters
-zelda spirit tracks
-mario kart ds
-sonic rush
-sonic rush adventure
-yoshis island ds (might sell to someone else though, unless u give me a better price)
-kirby squeak squad
-starfox command

anyone interested in any of these? i just want to get rid of the games, i dont need a lot.
lol, I have a flashcart, but I am interested in your mario kart DS and possibly the pokemon games.

Also, is your name from Tales of Symphonia?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
I kinda wanna steal this for a combo vid

lol, I have a flashcart, but I am interested in your mario kart DS and possibly the pokemon games.

Also, is your name from Tales of Symphonia?
yeah my name is from ToS haha, i havent played it in years though i gotta replay it again.

throw me an offer of what you think is good for the games

Top Bottom