• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
LOL is it just when i say anything now?

i was watching armada vs. someone and just realized that down + A in the air is so much worse than on the ground. then i wondered what it would be like if you could dsmash in the air.

idea

Smash Master
hahaha...my professor agrees with me that lawns are stupid. and that dandelions are nice. but everyone wants a flat lawn with no dandelions. ****ing conformists, all of them

unknown522

Some guy
yeah my name is from ToS haha, i havent played it in years though i gotta replay it again.

throw me an offer of what you think is good for the games
hmm. $30?

Also, did the most sex combo to computer ganon just now:

from the left DL platform, u-air -> u-tilt -> b-air edgecancel -> drill edgecancel -> shine -> b-air

Windrose

Smash Lord
I hate lawns. Apparently it's illegal to pave over your lawn with cement in Toronto. I have a friend that works in the municipal government and deals with all these petty laws. You also can't have more than n+1 car parked on a drive way (where n represents the number of garage doors/garage lanes if you get what i mean) wtf...

Windrose

Smash Lord
Same, but condo instead. But the thought of constantly paying an increasing maintenance fee is depressing...

Reminds me of that simpsons episode
*Abraham Simpson finds a used condom wrapper on the floor*
"Latex....Condo....I'd sure like to live in one of those!"

Cruxis

Smash Lord
hmm. $30?

Also, did the most sex combo to computer ganon just now:

from the left DL platform, u-air -> u-tilt -> b-air edgecancel -> drill edgecancel -> shine -> b-air
30 for the two pokemons and mkds? i might be sellin platinum to someone else though ill have to talk to him, so i might just be able to sell you soulsilver and mkds.

do you ever go to brawl tournies? or melee only?
i wont be back in ontario until end of june though

idea

Smash Master
i've wanted to live in an apartment for a while now. somewhere high up preferably, so you get a nice view. and by myself...if i can afford that, once i move out and get a job and whatnot.

ohh idea...hey david, maybe we should live in the same apartment if we can't afford separate ones. that sounds like it would be cool. (just a thought, it seems to make enough sense)

[that reminds me, who do i pm to get my name changed?]

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
i've wanted to live in an apartment for a while now. somewhere high up preferably, so you get a nice view. and by myself...if i can afford that, once i move out and get a job and whatnot.

ohh idea...hey david, maybe we should live in the same apartment if we can't afford separate ones. that sounds like it would be cool. (just a thought, it seems to make enough sense)

[that reminds me, who do i pm to get my name changed?]
I have a great view, one of the biggest reasons why apartments ****. I can see Mississauga for miles. Have you ever sat on the balcony at night with the moon in full sight? And it's quiet, and there's a breeze ruffling through your hair...?

Add a joint, and that's one of the most tranquil experiences you'll ever have. Seriously.

And name changes can't happen right now, the premium server is down. I've been waiting for months.

The staff team is extremely incompetent, don't expect anything too soon. Why do you want to change your name anyways?

What the hell? What happened?
lol yeah that wouldn't bother me

and yeah, i should have asked too, what happened there?
As I already told David, my landlord went bankrupt. I've never actually had a permanent home past the age of 11, so whatever. Nothing new.

I really liked it here though..

Crooked Crow

Windrose

Smash Lord
I'm gonna go, I'll leave if it sucks. It's a great chance to get melee exposure to the public of people who didn't really get to see competitive melee at this venue.

"Hey what game is that? Wow that's pretty cool, I want to play. Woah, this city is so muuuttee!!!"

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
Naw you've got it kinda wrong. It's not a complete ****** fest...the people who go have played the game and or play it knowing how to do SOME things. It'll pretty much be like a regular tournament cept they haven't seen average - top level play in our respects.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
while im at it, wii games for sale:

-Donkey Kong Country returns
-Metroid other m
-No more heroes 2
-no more heroes
-new super mario bros wii
-dragonball z budokai tenkaichi 3
-Super mario galaxy
-super mario galaxy 2
-zelda twilight princess
-metroid prime 3
-super paper mario
-resident evil 4
-sonic and the secret rings

anyone interested in any of these? lemme know

JPOBS

Smash Hero
"Hey what game is that? Wow that's pretty cool, I want to play. Woah, this city is so muuuttee!!!"
"Hey what game is that? Wow that's pretty cool, I want to play. This is pretty cool, theres nintendo characters and stuff."

*plays anyone of us*

"hey you're moving really fast how do you do that? wait a minute why am i just being knocked around, i cant hit you. whats going on i keep dying. Stop hitting me i'm trying to figure out what button is punch. Nevermind, this game isn't fun anymore, none of the buttons work properly and my character can't move"

*never plays melee again*

forever alone :urg:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
give me what you think is a good offer

Idea> i dunno about the controller hacks for DKCR, but do you live in ontario? i wont be able to sell you it if you dont. anyway, i wont sell DKCR for less than 30

idea

Smash Master
hmm actually...let me make sure the controller hack works for NTSC discs too. i think it does, but i'm just not willing to play that game if you have to roll by shaking the controller. that's the dumbest idea ever

(in other words, probably still interested, i dunno what's a good price but $20 came to mind first...but i'll get back to you on that)

yeah i live in toronto.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?e...212116258811022&notif_t=event_wall#wall_posts

up to you boyos O.o, free venue for our funzies though and they want our input.
yeah i'm still going anyway. whatever, we can always do regular rules when we run into each other. and we can tell them stuff in person if it doesn't get changed ahead of time...

Why do you want to change your name anyways?

As I already told David, my landlord went bankrupt.
ahh that sucks =/

i wanna change it because "Whelk" is better.

unknown522

Some guy
30 for the two pokemons and mkds? i might be sellin platinum to someone else though ill have to talk to him, so i might just be able to sell you soulsilver and mkds.

do you ever go to brawl tournies? or melee only?
i wont be back in ontario until end of june though
yeah, melee pretty much. I went to a brawl tourney once to hang out. Also, It's ok if you're selling platinum.

hmm actually...let me make sure the controller hack works for NTSC discs too. i think it does, but i'm just not willing to play that game if you have to roll by shaking the controller. that's the dumbest idea ever
I think it works in gecko os, but the only way I know how to put the hack is through the usb loader. I think that program works for discs too.

Also, david may be hosting a tourney on the same day as the A & C games tourney for my b-day.

Either way, I'm probably not going to the A&C one because I don't approve of what they're doing.

idea

Smash Master
Cruxis: Yeah, i'll buy it for $20 if that's okay with you. (dunno when i'd see you though? i'll be in toronto most of the summer)

Ryan: Hmm...I might go to the A and C one then come to David's after...not sure. I want someone to be there in person to tell them if they're doing anything wrong though (so that could be me)

aAndy: yeah they're both good, i like whelk better but apparently not by enough to have bothered talking to any mods yet =P

edit: oh it costs money? **** that then

^also this is like the smasher motto lolol

Crooked Crow

You need to pay money for a name change, and then there's the hassle of getting people acquainted to your new tag.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
we talking about a name change on smash boards?

changing 1kason1 to Kason Birdman is probably the wisest thing I have ever done.

God, 1kason1, how lame is that eh?

Windrose

Smash Lord
yeah, melee pretty much. I went to a brawl tourney once to hang out. Also, It's ok if you're selling platinum.

I think it works in gecko os, but the only way I know how to put the hack is through the usb loader. I think that program works for discs too.

Also, david may be hosting a tourney on the same day as the A & C games tourney for my b-day.

Either way, I'm probably not going to the A&C one because I don't approve of what they're doing.
After hearing kurtis' experience on their A&C brawl tournament, I'm probably not gonna go. Besides, can't miss out on the birth date of the Ford Explorer!

EDIT:

Unrelated but completely hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4GuTYKjMeM&feature=related

Windrose

Smash Lord
That reminds me of this Futurama episode where the professor says that all the VHS tapes were destroyed during the second coming of Jesus Christ rofl...

Top Bottom