• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Ministry

Smash Ace
was working, and kage im going to that tourny.

is anything happening tommorow, anyone wana smash?

camilo? david? anyone else?

unknown522

Some guy

Sanu

Smash Champion
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
Sanuzi, weon - X

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm not even going to lie... it's kind of lame to hear some of you guys went through some of my house's "drinks" without me even being there :/

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD

weon - X

Smash Ace
lawl i was just coming up to my apartment and i walked into the wrong one, there was 3 people that had a wtf expression, it was hilarious.

Sanu

Smash Champion
weon x

will you marry me and live in a tiny pokeball forevermore

idea

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/user/prog2112foabp#g/u

i don't care that he kills himself every match, lambchops is still probably my favourite falco.

if you calculated it, i think he'd have an average of 0.7 suicides per match.

yo, earthbound speed run being livestreamed:

http://speeddemosarchive.com/
cool, i might watch some of that. there are a bunch of other games in that banner, is there a schedule or something? cause i've never played earthbound so i'd rather watch them stream something else later.

edit: nevermind, i should read things before i ask questions lol

any other smashers in there?

edit 2: super metroid later tonight =O

weon - X

Smash Ace
hes fun to watch when hes playing against matchups that hes good at, but in his reacent set against hax i was allways asking myself "why lambchops? why?"

unknown522

Some guy
weon x

will you marry me and live in a tiny pokeball forevermore
lol

personally it reminded me of this:

lol then why'd you keep retyping it? =p
Because it's more funny that way

hes fun to watch when hes playing against matchups that hes good at, but in his reacent set against hax i was allways asking myself "why lambchops? why?"
same. It's matches like those that make people think that falco v falcon is a close matchup. It's just that the falco usually plays the matchup poorly, then gets punished for it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/prog2112foabp#g/u

i don't care that he kills himself every match, lambchops is still probably my favourite falco.

if you calculated it, i think he'd have an average of 0.7 suicides per match.

cool, i might watch some of that. there are a bunch of other games in that banner, is there a schedule or something? cause i've never played earthbound so i'd rather watch them stream something else later.

edit: nevermind, i should read things before i ask questions lol

any other smashers in there?

edit 2: super metroid later tonight =O
yeah, SM is starting now

idea

Smash Master
agree about vs. hax. i kind of just pick and choose which parts of lambchops' playstyle i like =P but damn, his good decisions are...really good.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Anybody who goes to kingston/queen's university. Why do you guys put "The Situation" in between your name? I first noticed this in Tect's bracket tag @nightmare's tournament but I noticed this is something common of many people that goes to Queens.

Ie. Mike "The Situation" Peanut

Top Bottom