• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Rikana

Smash Champion
Loving my 3DSSSSS.

Monster Hunter 3DS confirmed. Hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Windrose

Smash Lord
"Wavedash. Wavedashing is especially effective with captain falcon, because he's so fast that it's nearly impossible to tell which direction he's facing at any one time. Use this to pull off a surprise grab or a neutral air, and combo from there."

wtf are they talking about
lolol

:troll:

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol, that one i don't remember
lol i just remember sets vs you better cuz i rarely play you so there isn't much to remember to start with lol

it was that set we played in pools i believe. then i went ganon BF game 2, and you took me to FoD game 3. i think it was pools. i can't remmber if we played in bracket.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
yo ryan/bernard would you either of you guys maybe be available at some point wednesday to smash?

i might be making the rare drive and visiting my gf that day since classes are ending and exams start soon... and since you guys live like 5 min away... ;)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Imadh told me to repost this here because he's black

David says:
yeah my shoutouts are pretty ****
i was gonna say
"david's critique of the scene at large: y'all try to do too much extra stuff. but have crappy fundamentals. and bad habits that make you lose. in MtG we have a term for cards that are total overkill, we call them 'win more' cards. they don't streamline your deck, they just take up space; some of the skills you guys want to add are 'win more' skills. like grounded shine oos > wd u-smash to ko
peach 5% earlier. like, what the ****? you guys need to fix your bad habits and think more about how to strengthen your fundamental skills..."
but then i changed it to
"loldongs"
God he's so black

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i love fly's ics.

mango vs lovage wf was also a good set. and by good, i mean mango's playstyle is entertaining and makes any set with his name on it worth watching for the lulz.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
finally got around to watching episode 1 of gundam 00. it's preeeetty cool.
imo the series starts off HORRIBLE.. but it actually builds up REALLY nicely and gets way better. so, since you like it already, i think you'll like it more. idefinately hated it when i started it lol, glad i gave it a chance tho

fine, what time?
do you have any preferred time? i might be able to leave the house around 2:30pm'ish and it'll depend when she's in class til or something,but let me know your availability too

unknown522

Some guy
well, you can come any time.

Are you going to stay for only like 2 hours again? Or will you stay longer? cuz I may make plans afterwards if that's the case.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
well, you can come any time.

Are you going to stay for only like 2 hours again? Or will you stay longer? cuz I may make plans afterwards if that's the case.
yeah i'd only stay for about 2 hours or so. so yeah, i don't want to take up your whole evening lol

i'll let you know the final plans tmrw... cuz if the weather stays crappy i don't want to sneak the drive out lol

JPOBS

Smash Hero
cool. I've been using Smash Blue for months cuz i hate the default skin, i think i'll rock Vibrant now

Cemetery

Smash Apprentice
I wanted Revolution back at first, but seeing all the portals, and just the general outline after a while, this skin grew on me.

I like it. Seems super smooth and fresh.

Ministry

Smash Ace
im available to play fri or sat, dont know if anyone wants 2. i dont have much longer im gone on the 21st

Windrose

Smash Lord
Nick, let's try to get something big going in hamilton (some big fest). Unfortunately, most of us here have exams right now =( I finish exams on the 18th. In total there's 9 players here in hamilton that we can all gather including you, me, kurtis, phiddlesticks, james(but he's technically guelph). I found a few decent players even just a couple days ago in McMaster. I might be able to host...or raidos might be able to again.

It'd be great if we could all find a date that we can agree on. I'm okay for april 19, 20, 21.

Top Bottom