• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Eccentricities

Smash Rookie
I checked the local GameStop for first party Gamecube controllers and they're all out. :(

My friend got some from a garage sale, and they're complete garbage. Buttons stick, and it's dull.

So, does anyone here have an extra, functional, controller they can sell? Kyle? Somebody?

idea

Smash Master
heh, so simple.

looool
+1 white guy good at SM
of course, all the samus mains.

I think I might go on a break for a while from this game

Idk if I'd see any of you without the game though so idk
if that's the case, just show up to stuff and don't play. get a handheld or something.

I checked the local GameStop for first party Gamecube controllers and they're all out. :(

My friend got some from a garage sale, and they're complete garbage. Buttons stick, and it's dull.

So, does anyone here have an extra, functional, controller they can sell? Kyle? Somebody?
sort of. i have one i stopped using because it wouldn't do what i wanted anymore. you could try that one =P

essentially in the middle of a tournament i realized that it would only fastfall about half the time. also it's extremely sensitive overall. (so you'd think it would fastfall too easily, but nope.)

Windrose

Smash Lord

Why don't you just buy from online? Or did you want one that is already worked in?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I remember when people randomly had Crobat with Leftovers, Sleep Talk, and Whirlwind. Switch into Milotic Hypnosis or Breloom/Smeargle Spore and then troll them for 2-5 turns! Some assembly required.

God I'm old.

unknown522

Some guy
He's doing another one??
it was for speed demos archive. They were doing a weekend long event, with speedruns and races. It was to fundraise for japan to help them out with that earthquake stuff. Their goal was to make $25 000 from donations. When I last checked, they were over $21 000 (whatever 87% is).

is there a link?
speeddemosarchive.com sorry I'm late. They did runs from of many games from thursday-sunday.

the guy sorta deserved it for having such a bad party lol
yeah. No priority moves. No prankster himself. No rapid spin. etc. etc.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Wow they actually got 21k? Thats sick, so much for the smash community.. lol.

So? Is anyone here going to the May 7 tourney in Ottawa.. and also Zenith!?!?

unknown522

Some guy
Wow they actually got 21k? Thats sick, so much for the smash community.. lol.

So? Is anyone here going to the May 7 tourney in Ottawa.. and also Zenith!?!?
I can't. Bus costs to much to ottawa right now. Couldn't find a bus trip to NJ for zenith and the bus to NY costed $150 round trip from 3 months in advance from megabus.

Also, no ride.

The link is removed due to copyright claims by Fox

GO Fighter Monthly! ft. KAGE and Mtl!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12521479#post12521479

Save this weekend! Hype!
can't make it. No ride. Bus costs too much for me now.

idea

Smash Master
apparently the speed demos archive streaming is still going on, it's just unofficial playing whatever they want right now. without a schedule or anything. right now it's metroid prime with no commentary.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Putting an o at the end of your words is more ignorant than racist. You aren't separating someone based on race. Plus, who does that?

I could offer a ride to Ottawa. Just saying.

tect

Smash Journeyman
I can't. Bus costs to much to ottawa right now. Couldn't find a bus trip to NJ for zenith and the bus to NY costed $150 round trip from 3 months in advance from megabus.

Also, no ride.

The link is removed due to copyright claims by Fox

can't make it. No ride. Bus costs too much for me now.
maybe pogogo? if anyone has a way to get to ottawa for the may 7th weekend, then speak up! =)

Top Bottom