• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Against Teemo, just dash onto him to bait the blind and run away until it wears off then dash back onto him. Level 1, take cloth+pots and take Q so you can take control of the lane before he does. Post-6, save your ult until after he blinds because he can make your entire ult miss.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
If you wanted to click on the minimap to move, is it difficult to scroll allllll the way over there?

D

Deleted member

dunno, I never use the minimap to move. I'm trying to force a too large resolution on my primary monitor right now because this way too wide view is kind of inconvenient

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I'm still trying to find the resolution for my own game. I feel like I don't see **** with what I'm playing with right now. maybe I should try window mode.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Has someone cracked the system for it yet? I have 40+ teamwork and 20+ honorable opponent, but still nada

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
It has to do with how often people honor you per game instead of just having a certain amount, or something like that. Or at least so Ive heard.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Mogwai, tell riot to buff Sej pls. And tell them to make her W proc her passive.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
It has to do with how often people honor you per game instead of just having a certain amount, or something like that. Or at least so Ive heard.
Yeah, it's sort of a percentage thing, also it has to do with how "credible" the people that honor you are. Like if they get reported a lot, their honor isn't "worth" as much as someone who gets honored a lot. I guess.

<_<

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Has someone cracked the system for it yet? I have 40+ teamwork and 20+ honorable opponent, but still nada

Nah, we know it's based on number of games and also premade partners count for less and further decrease in value each time they honor you, but beyond that no.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
rune question: on my mid I frequently take AP quints, magic pen reds, and ap/level blues. For yellows, I have a few mana/level. For the rest of the yellows, which is more efficient, armor/level or hp/level?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Hp/level when against magic damage, armor against physical damage.

With limited rune pages i opt for armor over hp as armor will always help deal with autos and lane swaps do happen too

Also Mr blues let you trade better and not get instagib by burst mages.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Just recently switched to armor reds/yellows, mr/lvl blues, and gp10 quints for supporting. And I'm not sure if I feel tankier or not. :\

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
A lot of the earliest aggression tends to be a mix of autos and spells though, unless you are one of the rare casters that has low CDs and high mana.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Hp/level when against magic damage, armor against physical damage.

With limited rune pages i opt for armor over hp as armor will always help deal with autos and lane swaps do happen too

Also Mr blues let you trade better and not get instagib by burst mages.
I have a mage page with armor yellows/blues and a mage page with magic resist yellows/blues, but I usually take the pure AP page since I'm confident enough to win my lane early game without the mr/armor. I was just wondering if armor/level or hp/level is more efficient lategame. I seem to see hp/level recommended a lot in guides.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
the more i play ez in 3s the more i get salty about the incoming nerf. Like, a comp of 3 cockblockers is so well rounded with ez and it just won't be the same having melee deeps above .6 attack speed. I'd now prefer it to stay but be cut a bit. Oh well.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Just played with Xaltis for the first time.

That was the ****tiest experience I've ever had. And then, he had the nerve to say:

"Xaltis: just that time of night where I only get trolls and *******s in games :/"

On top of starting cloth 5 skarner, never leaving the jungle to gank until post 6 minute mark only to **** up a turret aggro and leave our solo top for dead. Then... just staying in the jungle for the rest of the game, occasionally coming out to feed another lane.

Stating "I'm behind" the entire game... only to find out his definition of behind later is...

"It's okay guys. I caught up to Amumu cs"

Bear in mind, this amumu has been in every lane, a semi-decent jungler who actually exhibited presence, ending with 3/2/7.

GG WP Xaltis. You're a ****ing scrub who needs to stop crying in normals. Losing isn't fun. But listening to people like you acting like they can play the game when you clearly cannot just contributes to the ****tiest of the league community.

Please go back to Brawl.

EDIT: I wouldn't be so mad if this guy did not ***** every other minute of this game WHILE clearly being the worst player on the team. Here's a tip! You obviously can't gank a lane if you still haven't bought boots after your first 1200 gold (Cloth 5 into Philo? Really?) I don't care if first time Skarner or first time Jungler.

Top Bottom