• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Speaking of picks, just sent in my last-second captain draft list.

I hope I get a really interesting team.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Doublelift joining CLG as AD carry. Chauster taking support. Bigfat back to AP. o.o

jpak

Smash Lord
This is an extremely good move for clg. doublelift's laning phase as AD carry is far better than anyone in NA. jiji as ad didnt work out well vs the better teams and idk how chauster support will be but its better than elementz's for sureee

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Surprised there is no drama. Wonder if they split their winnings with those that are benched, or not?

Guessing you didn't go home today Zac, since you are saying you'll be soloing stuff? :p

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
>jpak spams invites to people for normals
>goes afk during champ select

Vyke

Smash Champion
So is anyone being cut from their team roster to make room for this? Why did Doublelift decide to change teams?
Doublelift got invited back to CLG. I don't think anyone would refuse that offer besides someone from TSM, tbh.

Doublelift is really underrated. People think he's bad because he was in Curse, and they never did anything. From what I understand Doublelift left on good terms with Curse.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
But dodge + armor is sooooo goood ><

(as in, I run dodge runes + armor yellows against any tryndamere, while also starting with cloth armor! problem solved!!!
Now... not so solved :()

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Can someone tell me why Ryze isn't picked more and what his counterpicks are.

He wreckes everyone in every soloqueue game I play. Not sure why he isn't banned/used in the competitive scene a ton.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Can someone tell me why Ryze isn't picked more and what his counterpicks are.

He wreckes everyone in every soloqueue game I play. Not sure why he isn't banned/used in the competitive scene a ton.
Very weak team fight presence compared to other casters. He doesn't have that huge AOE burst that can turn the tides of a fight.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
If all you want is burst then yeah, don't take Ryze. If you want insane sustained damage coming from an extremely tanky carry then Ryze is definitely your man. His burst is decent but his real power is in long combos, where you do stupid WQRQEQWQ type stuff. And with his passive and CDR cap you can roll out those combos very often.
Lategame Ryze is like an unstoppable killbot.

I hate laning against Cass and Morg as Ryze. Morg gets managable after those first levels, but Cass is a constant pain. But even in a bad lane he's just gonna be like Nasus. If the game goes long enough it doesn't matter if he lost his lane, because he just goes boss mode sooner or later.

Leacero

Smash Lord
I was under the impression that Ryze falls off HARD late game due to his poor AP scaling and due to the fact that the mana scaling isn't enough for him to deal sufficient AP carry-esque damage end game.

Top Bottom