• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

john!

Smash Hero
I swear if Anivia gets nerf...

So I started using her and my last 20 games with her I outlaned a graves who raged how op Anivia is and all those games people said she op... Just won a game were I carried a feeding team and went 19/2/10... Oh god I love how much the other team raged.
anivia kinda counters most ranged ad heroes without hard cc due to her attack speed debuff :bee:

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Ya, I normally only lurk though.

That was my first time actually scrimming and I enjoyed it. I picked up some useful tidbits of knowledge for my self.
Did pretty well for up and coming jungle, though you could work on learning what to do after successful ganks instead of just taking small camps or something :p

Particularly learning when to push a tower or press an objective is something you can work on (and timers)... or when you should push your ally's lane when covering/after a gank vs leaving it for them.

your main mistake was going double dorans into catalyst

you didn't have enough to damage to pop through my shield so i ended up just taking control of the lane. double dorans into deathcap probably would've allowed you to pop my shield easily and prevent me from just pushing the lane to your tower everytime.

also i had a chance to kill you sometime after shyvana ganked me and your flash was down but i was too ***** to go for it :[

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yeah. I should have probably scaled Q VS you first to compensate I suppose.
Anything that helps you match Sion's push will make him much less likely to leave his lane, which benefits your team. And as Malz it's fine to just be farm trading with Sion b/c you scale harder than him into late game b/c of the AoE.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
See Sion, pick Ryze.

That's my mentality lol. Then again Ryze is just straight up gay.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Just wanted to remind all of you that Priscilla's Blessing was removed from DOminion.

:>

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Yep, god hates me, i really wanted to scrimage with you guys and get some idea of how to improve.
Pick good champs. Buy wards. Keep map awareness. Call MIAs. Don't Baron or Dragon when you don't know if you can get it without getting wrecked. Keep control of your jungle + Dragon/Baron + their jungle. Be a little ***** and put safety first. Don't be an *** to your teammates until after you don't have to play with them anymore. Push towers when you know the enemy is where they shouldn't be.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Pick good champs. Buy wards. Keep map awareness. Call MIAs. Don't Baron or Dragon when you don't know if you can get it without getting wrecked. Keep control of your jungle + Dragon/Baron + their jungle. Be a little ***** and put safety first. Don't be an *** to your teammates until after you don't have to play with them anymore. Push towers when you know the enemy is where they shouldn't be.
I know the principals, it's more about execution and getting into good habits then anything else. Which generally involves consistent play with good players who critique your mistakes (ex how I just learned to deal with bot lux, the hard way).

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
i like current twitch. 900 range aoe autoattacks even if its only for seven shots is amazing. He has one of the most amazing slows and expunge is amazing.

His bot lane is pretty abysmal. But his 'fighting' is amazing (his slow + expunge allows him to out deeps pre six all bar ezrealish)

:phone:

jpak

Smash Lord
starting with a 4th ward is so good on supports, i hope they give even more gold next patch =D

Top Bottom