• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Bad news actually. She passed away a few weeks ago. So sad.

So what are you wearing?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
UTDZac is a very special player. No one else makes me question how they ever made it to Platinum as much as him, hahaha.

Yesterday he managed to confuse Heal and Revive :p

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Not gonna lie, the connection between adumbrodeus and AdumbroDeus did not take place until just now.
Wait, so all those convos we had on LoL, all that time we spent together, you didn't even know who I was? You mean our time together was nothing to you?

*cries*

But now it makes sense why you were treating me like a random.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Smurfing yesterday with Zac

Zac gets wrecked game 1 against a bunch of lvl 9's and thinks about not playing with us anymore..

Reluctantly queues up for one more..

GOES SUPER ****IN PLATINUM TRYHARD MODE AGAINST LVL 14s AND JUST RUINS PEOPLES DAYS

So mean Zac So Mean

tarmacker

Smash Journeyman
TROLOLOLOL, don't let zac support he doesn't even pay attention in lane.
Cost me a double kill bot cause he was paying attention to whats going on mid lane.
That's my biggest weakness as a player. I just get too curious on whats happening in other lanes and forget that I'm actually supposed to be doing something in my own.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I mean... he's so good at this game, but know NOTHING, haha.

Like a week ago he finally noticed that you could Q while in Kennen's ball of cocaine. And that's one his most played champs.

So basically he ***** everyone w/o even taking full advantage of what his characters can do, lol.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Wait, so all those convos we had on LoL, all that time we spent together, you didn't even know who I was? You mean our time together was nothing to you?

*cries*

But now it makes sense why you were treating me like a random.
I'm so sorry :(

Zac gets wrecked game 1 against a bunch of lvl 9's and thinks about not playing with us anymore..

GOES SUPER ****IN PLATINUM TRYHARD MODE AGAINST LVL 14s AND JUST RUINS PEOPLES DAYS

So mean Zac So Mean
Sorry man but like, nunu is my try hard pub stomper. All I try to do is make them rage. I don't even build items right.

I mean... he's so good at this game, but know NOTHING, haha.

Like a week ago he finally noticed that you could Q while in Kennen's ball of cocaine. And that's one his most played champs.

So basically he ***** everyone w/o even taking full advantage of what his characters can do, lol.
Like I've said a million times, I love handicapping myself.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer

So mean Zac So Mean
Yeah that was pretty hilarious. Both games.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Signups for SWF Thursday Night Scrim:

Players:
1. UTDZac
2. Dphat
3. Mogwai as SmashGizmo
4. Vyke as Tonixion
5. ArcNatural
6. Zolga Owns
7. A Pimp Named Slickback
8. adumbrodeus
sub.
sub.

Spectators:
1. Faithkeeper
2. Scamp
sub.
sub.

We do a best 2/3 match starting at 7pm EST (or later if people need it). I'll take the first 10 sign ups. We will draft teams on the spot. Skype is required to communicate with the team (even if you don't have a mic).

The purpose of TNS is to be a better gamer. We will learn the more intricate aspects of League like team composition, working together for objectives, and following a captain's orders.
You guys have played with me before; you know I need major help so I would like to play but it might be all full so could I be a sub? Also, I have tried spectator mode, why are there subs for that?

:phone:

Nuris

Smash Lord
I think probably because it's kind of silly to wait for spectators when a number of the players are going to stream the game anyways. Better to just start the game when all the players are ready and whoever's ready to spectate gets in. Signing up first just gives you priority.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
You guys have played with me before; you know I need major help so I would like to play but it might be all full so could I be a sub? Also, I have tried spectator mode, why are there subs for that?

:phone:
It's not full. There are two spots left. If you want in post your in game summoner name. Let me know if you'd rather just sub.

my ign is "jamal son"

ori is a lot better than before. the mana regen buffs helped her out a ton but I still miss having that absurd 900 range on q. but at least she has an easier time vs the likes of cass and brand

MacD

Banned via Administration
How does that change anything?

EDIT: I guess the guy could have looped between the first enemy mid tower, over wolves, to get to their blue buff.
it kinda changes a lot

there are no big camps up on the 2nd one including dragon (look at the enemies' red)

and all the big camps are up on the first one

just from a screen shot like that it's hard to tell if you really do get vision of the buffs. you'd need an in game screen shot of the opponents jungle/river with the wards in the EXACT same place so it could show you how much vision you gain from it.

whether that guy intentionally did it or not, he makes it seem like the vision you gain is enough to see the buffs if you aren't paying attention/aren't thinking fully

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
it kinda changes a lot

there are no big camps up on the 2nd one including dragon (look at the enemies' red)

and all the big camps are up on the first one

just from a screen shot like that it's hard to tell if you really do get vision of the buffs. you'd need an in game screen shot of the opponents jungle/river with the wards in the EXACT same place so it could show you how much vision you gain from it.

whether that guy intentionally did it or not, he makes it seem like the vision you gain is enough to see the buffs if you aren't paying attention/aren't thinking fully
I swore allied red was up the last time I looked at it. My bad.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can... maybe get on League for a scrim if there's room. o.o Don't count on it tho.
Not a good comparison since the jungle will change with the jungle remake. In the jungle remake, they want a lot of people to jungle I imagine without smite too. Something like 5% bonus experience from wraiths is just temporary.
Are they actually going through with that? I figured it was gonna be scrapped like magma chamber was. Nvm. :O

Top Bottom