• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Niko45

Smash Master
I LOVE how short her shield duration is. ****ing gorgeous. :applejack:
Ya that shield nerf is the big one. The Q is w/e. As long as her passive and ult are the same she's going to do insane damage, just not going to **** on lane as instantly as before. Shield nerf is clutch, but I'd have rather they just lengthened the general cooldown of it to tone down her mobility as well.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Hopefully now people can stop playing Riven and I can enjoy playing her without feeling bad.
Two days ago while playing with some of SA, we ran into a team with two Riot employees. I **** on RiotTantrums sej top and he "accidentally" makes a comment about riven in all chat, so I retaliate with my own about their enemy brand cause he ****s out just as much damage.

Either way point is, ugg on Riven nerf. Ugg on even riot employees giving me the finger and joy I guess to hopefully nobody gonna be playing her now, not even koreans can possibly find a plus out of her from all these nerfs.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
let me know when Brand can do all that damage with among the highest mobility in the game

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, being fed kinda implies a champions current strength.
It'd make sense for a carry/fighter to pump out damage when they're winning.

:applejack:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I was looking at Brand's patch notes and there was this patch that his W got randomly nerfed by 5 base damage.

That must have been what killed off Brand's usage.

Someone on OCE GD said that Rivman's damage is the same as before early game, but thank goodness that shield doesn't last forever anymore.

PBE changes are here.

tl;dr Kha'Zix getting bodied with his Leap AD ratio halved, and Q damage decreased moderately in exchange for... R buffs. Also apparently Kog'Maw's Q is a skillshot now.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Aero just linked kha'zix pbe nerfs lol.
Buffs to R cause it's next to worthless outside of 3 R's which is better than W evolve. After this nerf/buff W evolve better not happen at all now.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
The fact that Spirit Visage only has 10% CDR now really bothers me. It now means that you can't get max CDR purely from health-CDR items, unless you use support items (I count Zeke's Herald as a support item).

It's making me consider Frozen Heart on Nautilus now and getting Banshee's Veil instead of Spirit Visage, but buying tank items on him that don't give health seems sub-optimal to me. First world problems.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Luckily I never bothered learning all the triple q stuff and the like. He feels pretty much the same to me. :applejack:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I finally hit gold after grinding out ranked over the break.

Then the ladders reset and the only proof I have now is a screen cap.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I was close, but the last week of the season just happened to fall on finals week last semester. ended the season at like 94 points or something

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Wait what were you last season?

I was Gold 4 with like... Gold 2 MMR.

I played one game and was just matched with the most awful *******, so I stopped and played with Scoot on my smurf. FioraxSoraka bot lane~

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
So I'm pretty sure that people in high gold are worse than people in mid silver.

I have not seen so many incompetent morons in 6 games.

Currently 2-4 in provisionals, I'm hoping my last 4 games won't have people who get amazing scores like, 0/8, 2/12 or 3/9. I just don't know how people can be this bad at a game.

Edit: At least theres no clamping

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Annie is OP
Really now?

So I'm pretty sure that people in high gold are worse than people in mid silver.

I have not seen so many incompetent morons in 6 games.

Currently 2-4 in provisionals, I'm hoping my last 4 games won't have people who get amazing scores like, 0/8, 2/12 or 3/9. I just don't know how people can be this bad at a game.

Edit: At least theres no clamping
Silver 5-3 is still kinda like bronze but still funny to play with, while mid gold is usually people who start getting ahead of themselves and think they deserve better and will most likely type more ingame than actually playing.

It was kinda the same with Plat 1 if I remember correctly but worst, where all the boosted people just ruined peoples games or tryhards choosing all the cancer while very likely not doing good with them and blaming the team as if they're back in low silver.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Well maybe they just played someone better than them?....

Unless you look at their matc history and its always bad..
Yeah I don't mind if people feed, but it feels like I'm getting one uncarriable feeder every game. Like, sure, if you suck in lane and go 0/7 as Rumble at least be useful and NOT miss your ult completely.
Silver 5-3 is still kinda like bronze but still funny to play with, while mid gold is usually people who start getting ahead of themselves and think they deserve better and will most likely type more ingame than actually playing.

It was kinda the same with Plat 1 if I remember correctly but worst, where all the boosted people just ruined peoples games or tryhards choosing all the cancer while very likely not doing good with them and blaming the team as if they're back in low silver.
Eww, is that what i have to look forward too? ;___;

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Usually can be expected in any division, but at the time that's what I read or saw whenever somebody was onfline for the lolg stream trackers that I watched or plat 1/d5 stories, it was pretty bad but with the soft reset the boosted will hopefully be lower this season.

Top Bottom