• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
chogath destroys the **** out of vi

and chogath is the real falcon in league, not this dumb hoe
Cho destroys everyone just have balls go 21 offense smite the golems rush level 2 land silence and sing 3 random hymns

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lulu.

You can go support, adc, ap, tank, anything really.
You hold up now. You know how many games I've lost because some **** played her mid or top? Ridiculous. "I saw it on stream Lulu top with AS ******"

Whoopsies Double post I thought Z posted after my first one. God damn smashboards

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You hold up now. You know how many games I've lost because some **** played her mid or top? Ridiculous. "I saw it on stream Lulu top with AS ******"

Whoopsies Double post I thought Z posted after my first one. God damn smashboards
Your Lulus suck then. I've only ever lost my lane once with top Lulu. :applejack:

Player-3

Smash Hero
2:0 with vi in solo q

so far i **** all over a teemos face and went even with a shen that got fb off an invade so he had dorans + boots pots

shes pretty good, i like maxing w vs tanky teams second though its pretty good

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So I just got a Penta with Twitch a couple hours ago.

And it was my bday.

Best gift ever.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Last time I played AP lulu it was because our mid never connected. Our ad carry went mid and I (the support) 2v1'd bot. We won, and I was 10/4/x. A silly game indeed.

Also I'd happily play cho for the rest of my days.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
How would one build AS Lulu in s3? With AS being so expensive... Its kinda lost its cheap perk, seems better off going adc Lulu >_>

So for Vi i'm thinking going ghostblade + mallet on her to have sticking power. I also learnt that how ult does not save you from damage the hard way. And your ult goes on CD the moment you start dashing, meaning if your target dies before you reach him, tough luck, wasted ult.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's already pretty easy to proc 3 hits since Q applies one. Just Q in, AA and reset with E. Bam, third hit achieved. Because the third hit itself gives you AS, you can focus on other areas. Even if you are jungling, all you would probably need or want is AS from runes/mastery. I wouldn't put anymore effort into AS than that.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Yeah, I keep on expecting my E to punch people into a wall for 3+ seconds.

I love the punches. She's a lot of fun. It looks like Riot really wants to double the standard gap closer distance on spells nowadays, lol.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Can't play anymore.

Just gonna stay on the login screen and listen to that song.

Yes, I would like to flip tables on the enemy.

EDIT: While he's probably talking about Makoto from the SF universe, both Makotos have a charge punch so you don't look dumb.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Yeah, as Scamp said, the similarities apply to both Makotos. The Blazblue one is more apt since she freaking shakes the screen with her punches.

Everything's a Falcon Punch though. Even kicks are Falcon Punches. I'm a Falcon Punch. You're a Falcon Punch. We're all Falcon Punches.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
She's a good jungler, but not a tank. I go standard blue start route, but I'd imagine she can do a smiteless red to blue as well.

Q is amazing for going over walls, good for skipping ward spots I use it to counter jungle as well.

Start W but I max E first then Q 2nd.

I go W > Q if i counter jungle their buff away after my own buff, or W > E if i'm just farming my own jungle

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Her clear is extremely good, making it possible for you to just run town on jungle and gank when you see a lane in trouble, she is incredibly good at cleaning up or fixing their clock when opponents dive (I got a double out of it after ignoring the rest of my wraith camp and heading bot at level 4)

Hitting 6 ASAP means harder, extremely potent ganks.

Do what Ussi said also.

Blue start is always better to clear fast and easy, but you can probably counter their red easy mode if you note that they are a blue start as well.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
7800 for a champion the first week they are released? :glare:

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
People who consistently buy champions the first week they're released probably don't have very many IP problems.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I own all but 10-12 champs, 3 of which are Vi, Nami, and Zed, and Im okay with these IP changes, they make sense.

Top Bottom