• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

D

Deleted member

I feel like Morgana support is inferior to both Lux and Zyra atm. They all have the long range bind, but morg has to effectively put herself in the middle of the enemy team to ult effectively, while Lux and Zyra can be dumb from afar.

Spell shield is hella op tho.
rush hourglass after gp5 --> money ult

zyra is ****ing dumb though she along with kat and diana are my solo q bans

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Is there any support apart from Nunu that is even remotely decent with Kog'Maw? He has kinda ****ty burst during laning phase, so champs like Taric or Janna don't even rack in kills...

Tmacc

Smash Lord
^^^^ Yeah, I've had a lot of success with Lulu/Kog, as well. Her ult works really well to protect him in those lvl 6 fights, and her ability that gives you a bit of extra AP and movement speed, along with her shield, can work pretty well with him.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i've been playing adc lulu with some solid success lately.

her kit is so much fun. Polymorph is so broke haha.

Okuser

Smash Ace
okuser you shouldnt have b'd !!!
DUDE!!! aprhomoo is ********.... there was literally no way we were going to outpush them. I'm nearly positive.

pretty sure his reasoning was because we had nunu + ezreal we could outpush them.... but I kept looking back at them and they were nearly an entire turret ahead of us plus they grouped faster.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Thanks for such a detailed explanation that breaks down the match up. I'll be sure to use it in the future.

:applejack:

Okuser

Smash Ace
Thanks for such a detailed explanation that breaks down the match up. I'll be sure to use it in the future.

:applejack:
beat her before she gets her merc treds + wits end.

uhhh basics for laning agaisnt an irelia: dont fight her when hitten style is active and you should be winning lane.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I just played the most disorganized LoL game of my life. (Since i never played levels 1-29 pvp so I don't know what its like there) there were team fights where none of my team died and then there were team fights where my tank initiated when we all went back and then times where people were straggling behind.. oh the best part is my mid karthus was roaming everywhere not being a part of team fights or even saving R for when we needed it.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Def watched that, you mean. We got stomped -.-

This was after a series of defeats, worst coordination our team's had since we started lol. Tilt OP!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Dream team more like dream crushers by going 60-15 in thirty minutes

:phone:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
man, just watched the replay for it. in the last 9 minutes, we got 30 kills

those guys must have been felt awful afterwards

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Got my laptop for Christmas early, because my parents want to give my old one to my aunt who doesn't have one.

Wow 60 fps looks great and on high.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I can't play anymore because the lappy I'm on now crashed and I'm afraid it'll end up like my other one.

I'll need to repair my other one if I wanna play again. :applejack:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I played as Nasus the other day.

Free farming all game is actually really fun.

Then 1vs3'ing people and making them flee in terror is hilarious.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Well yeah, at the end of the game my Q had about 400 extra power on it, so eh.

I had this terrible Darius player though, he kept missing every E and Q, and once I hit level 9, I just stood there free farming and literally ignored every Q he threw at me.

He's auto attacking me, and I said in all chat "Darius, idc", then I started hitting him, and I laughed~

bassem6

Smash Lord
Im on an 8 loss streak in ranked! Will I be able to hit 10 losses in a row for a brand new record? Time to find out :D

Top Bottom