• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Lovage

Smash Hero
dianas good but nothing amazing

just another middle of the road hero that's fun to play but won't ever be a consistent pick in a game that already has like 8 mids that are straight up OP

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
SEND HER TOP TO MEET HER DOOM BY THE HANDS OF YORICK AND CHO MUAHAHAHA

Idk why play her, play J4

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
4 man premade, start trolling and raging at each other in chat to make the 5th person think we're silly. I had fun pretending to rage/troll

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
So I've been trying to play Zyra lately to like Minimal success. I just don't see the damage that everyone else seems to be putting out

and I feel like I can't just up and build glass cannon because I don't feel entirely too safe during teamfights and stuff

also unless I'm farming I really never spawn Q plants. so am I correct in EWWRQ combo?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
ehh I'm pretty sure I'm just playing her wrong then. I'll figure it out

although I'm tired of going against Kat mid as my only practice. lol

Leacero

Smash Lord
So I've been trying to play Zyra lately to like Minimal success. I just don't see the damage that everyone else seems to be putting out

and I feel like I can't just up and build glass cannon because I don't feel entirely too safe during teamfights and stuff

also unless I'm farming I really never spawn Q plants. so am I correct in EWWRQ combo?
Honestly, I dunno what all the hype was about her E plants since I felt that the Q plants did more damage in the long run anyway (and is much better for harass). I used to do EQWWR for the combo: snare, Q, and spawn the plants in the Q zone so that they turn into Q plants. Her snare has stupid range and her Q plant has stupid range, so use those to your advantage.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
hmmm alright I'll try that I think I'm gonna get 2 points in E before 6 and then Max Q after because .75 seconds of a snare doesn't seem all that great.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Honestly, I dunno what all the hype was about her E plants since I felt that the Q plants did more damage in the long run anyway (and is much better for harass). I used to do EQWWR for the combo: snare, Q, and spawn the plants in the Q zone so that they turn into Q plants. Her snare has stupid range and her Q plant has stupid range, so use those to your advantage.
I use a EWQW(R) combo, one plant slows while one will keep going if they manage to run away.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Seeds can be targeted by allied champions abilities like Lee Sin's Safeguard, or by the summoner spell Teleport, but enemies can't target them.

^saw this on league wiki. pretty cool imo. (same as teemos mushrooms and all but still didn't know.

@Leacero I've been maxing E too. in fact I might as well keep doing that all I really need Q for is to spawn the plants and they do the same amount of damage regardless of skill level.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
My friend Zero had a Taric step on his Zyra's seed.

The seed died, revealed Taric, but more interestingly.... It revealed a WARD that Taric had JUST placed 10 seconds ago in the same spot he was camping.

What's up with that?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
bug that has been around for a while

if you have true vision on you or whatever it's called, anything nearby that is stealthed will also be revealed

range is fairly short though

usually a very small circle around the champ

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Hows everyone feel abput Gragas? I don't think iv'e lost a game playing as him yet. Maybe im kust getting lucky and playing againat bad people but he's fun and deals so much damage.

:phone:

Leacero

Smash Lord
I use a EWQW(R) combo, one plant slows while one will keep going if they manage to run away.
That sounds good too.

Hows everyone feel abput Gragas? I don't think iv'e lost a game playing as him yet. Maybe im kust getting lucky and playing againat bad people but he's fun and deals so much damage.

Gragas has a very good post-5 laning phase and mid-game and a decent early-late game. I feel like he falls off pretty hard in late-late game (like, past 45 minutes) though once people get tanky enough to eat your stuff without getting 1-shot. This is especially true since he only has two ranged spells (one being his ult with a ~40 sec cooldown) and late game he won't be able to body slam in without getting blown up instantly (and if you build tanky you probably won't be dealing enough damage to be any real threat anyway late-game).

He's still exceptional in a 1v1 duel against a lot of champs, but those skirmishes are less likely to happen in a late-game situation.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I think Gragas is the best mid game carry. Get 6, walk to other lanes, bypass wards with body slam through baron/dragon pit or blue buff wall, ult/q enemies into your teammates even if they are under their tower, repeat in every minute.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I think Gragas is the best mid game carry. Get 6, walk to other lanes, bypass wards with body slam through baron/dragon pit or blue buff wall, ult/q enemies into your teammates even if they are under their tower, repeat in e minute.
This is exactly how ive been playing him. He snowballs so fast that by the time late game hits it shouldn't matter..

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
There's scarcely anything in the game as satisfying as Q+R simultaneously as Gragas.

My favorite is on a champ with no flash... DFG, E, Q+R = dead. Teammates always just go "wat" when I do that.

Lovage

Smash Hero

gragas is ludacris now. i called the **** out of it right when they released the patch notes. buffed the hell out of his E and his base stats and it was donezo after that

proscene just caught on to it. last 2 lans have been stuffed full of gragas play from the likes of alex ich/wild turkey/froggen

Top Bottom