• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Girls

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
Ok, what you need to do is first tell her how you feel but approach carefully as to not make a mistake. Then, break the ice with a light conversation to make her aware that you exist. Little by little hint that you like her and try to become friends (I mean, you know...). As things develop, you'll whether or not going the next step is a wise decision or not.

Told you I was going somewhere with this.

smasher?o.0

Smash Journeyman
Ok, what you need to do is first tell her how you feel but approach carefully as to not make a mistake. Then, break the ice with a light conversation to make her aware that you exist. Little by little hint that you like her and try to become friends. As things develop, you'll whether or not going the next step is a wise decision or not.

Told you I was going somewhere with this.
you couldve wrote this in the first place without that information!
what click is she in?

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Yeah...I noticed everybody said to pretend you like sports and what not, but how about we NOT do that. If you truly want to show interest, ask her to show you. If you actually make an attempt to show interest in her, then it works out VERY well. Just...make sure you take the advice of not trying to understand women. TRUST ME, and everyone else that said that. Also....don't hide it from your mother. Don't be afraid to show her what you enjoy. Women will atleast try to make an attempt at enjoying what you like. This happens especially if you do what I said and ask her to show you what she enjoys about the sport. Be observant...that's the most important thing. If you're observant, then you can really find out a lot about her. You may even surprise her with the fact that you took the time to get to know her like that.

smasher?o.0

Smash Journeyman
Yeah...I noticed everybody said to pretend you like sports and what not, but how about we NOT do that. If you truly want to show interest, ask her to show you. If you actually make an attempt to show interest in her, then it works out VERY well. Just...make sure you take the advice of not trying to understand women. TRUST ME, and everyone else that said that. Also....don't hide it from your mother. Don't be afraid to show her what you enjoy. Women will atleast try to make an attempt at enjoying what you like. This happens especially if you do what I said and ask her to show you what she enjoys about the sport. Be observant...that's the most important thing. If you're observant, then you can really find out a lot about her. You may even surprise her with the fact that you took the time to get to know her like that.
yes this is intelectual
but not all of us said pretend you like sport (like mwa)
what click is ur friend in?
WTF^

comboking

Smash Master
She did not smile so I am assuming she is not lying

Can't I just ask my friend to ask here if she likes me?

I had something else to say but i forgot! LOL

yes I am sure!

Judge Judy

Smash Lord

yes I am sure!
Ask her if she'll marry you, you know, cut to the chase.

smasher?o.0

Smash Journeyman

yes I am sure!
is ur friend friends with the person who likes you?

Amide

Smash Lord
Do what I do: get your friends that are girls to do the dirty work and find out. They LOVE to find that stuff out;).

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hahaha this thread is classic.

If there is anything I've learned from my dating experiences it's that girls like bold guys. Confidence isn't overrated at all. Be content with yourself. Not just so girls like you, but be content in general. Walk with your head up. Don't slouch. Smile a lot. Be witty. You can do this by adding funny remarks to what people say, it's much better then trying to tell jokes. Find out who her friends are, and be sociable with them. It helps a ton if they like you. Questions are good ways to start conversations if you need a convo starter. If you run out of things to say, make it seem like you have to go do something, and that you want to finish your conversation with her later. Don't always aknowledge her presence, but at other times make it obvious that you were looking for her for some reason.
And again, be confident and content in yourself. If she doesn't like who you are, then oh well. Someone will.

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
Go to her and say
"I've heard that you liked me. Is this true?"
Very simple. If she rejects you o well. If you don't find out your putting yourself into an emotional rollarcoaster.

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
^better to not do the work 'till you are sure
Sure of what? Talking to her through other people doesn't really allow you to get to know each other. Just her, it may sting but at least you'll know what she thinks; make sure she's alone though.

Top Bottom