• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Girls

smasher?o.0

Smash Journeyman
good. and please forget the note
if she finds out
she will probably think bad
DO YOU HAVE CLICKS AT YOUR SCHOOL?

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Fayt didnt think the same way with Sophia. All he wanted to do was play games, while she wanted to play on the beach. Good point. lol
Lol, if only life worked like an RPG from Japan. That way, simply being a teenage male with a passion for big swords would guarantee epic adventures and multiple gorgeous women throwing themselves at you, no matter how anti-social and awkward you are.

smasher?o.0

Smash Journeyman
Lol, if only life worked like an RPG from Japan. That way, simply being a teenage male with a passion for big swords would guarantee epic adventures and multiple gorgeous women throwing themselves at you, no matter how anti-social and awkward you are.
lol
how observant you are
yes that would be awesome
but screw the women

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Cloud
Squall
Link
Ichigo
Inuyasha
etc....

Mith_

Smash Champion
Cloud
Squall
Link
Ichigo
Inuyasha
etc....
If only >.>
Some girl at my college said Sigfried from SC4 was hot :/

And out of all things to pretend you like.
Sports shoouldn't be one of them. Trust me.
I tried it, it doesn't work.
Either you like sports or you don't.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
As everyone's saying, just go talk to her. Start a conversation about something casual. Or start off the conversation with a question. That has worked for me, lol.

Show confidence, smile, don't stutter, and after you find out her name repeat her name at the end of some of your sentences. Chicks like that.

smasher?o.0

Smash Journeyman
lesbo? lolwut?

EDIT: Dont EVER go for emo's they just like to smoke crack.
u got that from southpark huh
well since she is "cool" (dont you mean popular)
you have a better chance
to last post
she could have a soft spot

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
What do you do if you're the one liking them?...

The kind of girl I want is:
Ok to look at (doesn't have to be beautiful... I can't bare something ugly... just average is fine.)
Fun to be with (I don't want anyone preppy or to girly... these people annoy me. If they worship Twilight, then they probably fit into that category. I don't want a serious ****... but a little bit of tomboyish-ness is a good thing.)
Kind (of course, to settle for someone like me, that is a given.)

These are typically the kind of girls who become my friends... its just that none of them ever seem to want me.

smasher?o.0

Smash Journeyman
What do you do if you're the one liking them?...

The kind of girl I want is:
Ok to look at (doesn't have to be beautiful... I can't bare something ugly... just average is fine.)
Fun to be with (I don't want anyone preppy or to girly... these people annoy me. If they worship Twilight, then they probably fit into that category. I don't want a serious ****... but a little bit of tomboyish-ness is a good thing.)
Kind (of course, to settle for someone like me, that is a given.)

These are typically the kind of girls who become my friends... its just that none of them ever seem to want me.
maybe because you are like them

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i date scensters and emos. lololol. its just whay im attracted to and have the most in common with and feel the most comfortable talking to.

well, lets see. send us pics of yourself then we will all tell you if you are sexy or not. hahaha. its mainly all guys on the boards though and that would be homo.

dont build the ***** up. whats the worst that can happen? she will just say "hey you are a loser i dont like you" and you are back to where you started. just talk to her. if things come naturally take it from there. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING is that you are comfortable. just be yourself. dont ever put on a front for a girl because then if she likes that person you pretended to be, you will be stuck pretending for quite a while if you guys date.

sorry if i sound like an ***...
tell her "you are a very colorful person and you catch my eye... now lets do it."

Top Bottom