• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Schooled! - 3rd Semester - The training course for SIIS6! $5 entry!

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
we're still not teaming if fZk isn't able to make it, even if you offer to pay for me.

I'm starting to hate teams and It wouldn't be fair to DRDN.

:phone:

LOE1

Smash Lord
who said i wanted to team with you? i might team with DRDN. Apasher, you just team kill me all the time, i already said im never teaming with you again :)

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
ummm.... you might wanna look at our match vs ori and wuvs..... im pretty sure i didnt kill you both matches

other than that, im still garbage at teams

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Because denying myself an event is not in my own interest entertainment wise. Plus I have a Co-TO, so I'm fine. I just need to not put everything on my shoulders like I always do. Time for me to actually have fun.

LOE1

Smash Lord
u didnt kill me ONE Game. Most of the time you kill me at least once. If we team DRDN who will u use?

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Lol guys team killing isn't the worst thing just miscommunication. Your supposed to turn it to a positive by having someone invinsible while the opponants are trying to kill the one still alive

Mostly kirby because he's better in dubs maybe a little diddy

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Chris im getting tired of you *****ing "OMG U TEAM KILL MEH ALL DA TIEM, YOU'RE THE WORST TEAMMATE EVAR". THERES SO MUCH **** GOING ON I CAN'T EVEN FOCUS.

This is why i hate teams

/rant

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
@drdn that's just you and maybe the majority of MI brawl. some other people, like me, may find that frustrating.

ZTD | TECHnology

The mechanics of doubles is completely different from singles. Just because you aren't good in one doesn't mean you're bad in general. You just don't understand it because you dont know what to focus on. Also despite you two being friends, you may not be a good match for doubles. Everyone vibes a little differently and prefers a different role. You can argue that if a high level player teams with a mid level player they're do well because of the high level player but honestly its deeper than that. At least how I view it. And honestly with your defeatist attitude Apasher you will continue to not develop. Have more confidence in your ability! That's your biggest issue right now.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Teams is annoying because you have to focus on two different people's habits, and when they're both MK with no tags on (**** you lain and bowyer), it gets even more annoying.

ZTD | TECHnology

^ OMG yes. And then when they both have port 3 and 4 its like 2 times as bad. LMAO.

**** you Lain and Bowyer. Y'all gay as hell.

Yep the gay man said it.

:bee:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
i dont have that attitude in singles anymore because singles is actually not frustrating to me :O

but really, i actually feel confident about singles for this tourney because it feels like ive improved. i would feel the same for dubs if SOMEONE didn't down me all the time *cough*chris*cough*

ZTD | TECHnology

If you feel like LOE1 bashes you, then you two should discuss this on your own time in private instead of trying to call each other out on the internet to bolster your own point Real friends don't do that to each other.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
well, technically this makes me and him even, because of those times when i bashed him in melee

........FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LETS NOT TALK ABOUT TUTU BASHING ON ME FOR BASHING ON CHRIS

Even though my opinions are negative they have way more absolute value than the rest of MI.

Doubles is bad.

And a high level + Mid level team will pretty much only lose to a Better High+ Mid Team, or a High+High team.

LOE1

Smash Lord
deal with it. i dont wanna flame on smashboards, so dont make a flame war please

Top Bottom