• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Schooled! - 3rd Semester - The training course for SIIS6! $5 entry!

Roller

Smash Legend
I actually have to agree with Tutu's last post. =/ You do well in doubles when you team with SK, Tech. But so does everyone. Heck, when I last teamed with him we beat Lain+Gio, including a game where they went double :metaknight: on rc vs pika/snake.

Almost everyone in MI is ~the same level. I'd say Tutu is the cutoff on the PR before everyone falls into the same relative skill category.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I don't know why but it feels like this tournament crept up on me. Maybe its because I announced it shorter notice I dunnlo. It just feels like everything is moving so fast lol

Hmmm still not sure what to do about doubles. Playin' it by ear I guess.

:phone:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I don't know why but it feels like this tournament crept up on me. Maybe its because I announced it shorter notice I dunnlo. It just feels like everything is moving so fast lol

Hmmm still not sure what to do about doubles. Playin' it by ear I guess.

I know you want to do :diddy: + :lucario: again <3

But yeah in general for teams ill either do :metaknight: or :wario: just so everyone knows, i dislike diddy in teams D:

ZTD | TECHnology

You're the worst Anubis Diddy ever, Kyle. I blame your lack of ability to carry out my amazing strategy that we failed when we tried it. Its a secret top tier team that only 2 people in te entire world know about.

:yeahboi:

haha doubles would never happen if everyone had your view on it tech

also how can you claim to be good at dubs if you just get carried all the time? i think it actually shows when you have to carry.

just sayin...

ZTD | TECHnology

I died laughing at your statment.

Also LMFAO at everyone hopping on me after ONE statement. WOW.

/exaggeration

By the way the amount of times I have not done doubles at a tournament in my entire career was 3. One at WBST5. Rizk'in and Delta Upsilon. I have my preferences but I still usually do it anyway. LOL

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Thanks for the offer DRDN, but I'm going to be teaming with Roller. We will need practice for SiiS6 and guys lay off Tech lol everyone has been carried in Doubles at some point in their career. If its Tech's mentality it will not change lol.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
By the way the amount of times I have not done doubles at a tournament in my entire career was 3. One at WBST5. Rizk'in and Delta Upsilon. I have my preferences but I still usually do it anyway. LOL

Tech is so perpetually drunk he doesn't even realize there was no WBST5.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
This whole logic is ********. Just because someone is better than someone else doesn't automatically mean one person is carrying the other. Carrying only applies when there is a really really significant skill different. Like how ori carries ally for example

ZTD | TECHnology

LOL never said any of that, thats just people taking my comment completely out of context and getting worked up about a misinterpretation.

You people kill me lol

Once again, I don't really feel like arguing. As much as I could, there would be no point.

ZTD | TECHnology

I think I'll just focus on running the tournament. Less stressful for me. Balancing TOing and tourney play is annoying anyway. I'll still do singles though.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So yeah, things just turned out bad for me and attending this. If anything happens and it works out that I can make it I'll post. Roller I'm sorry for bailing, I hope you find a partner :urg:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
lol I'm pretty sure this will be a good turnout for a $5 buy in just spread the word around campus lol

Top Bottom