• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Player-1

Smash Legend
This is why people don't like teaming with you (because you usually dip out)

Thankfully ZOM~B will be attending Combo Breaker.
I've only missed...like 3 wabas since I started going....

and this is the first time I've actually been scheduled to team with someone and had to bail at the last minute.

But what time do doubles usually end? 4?5? I may have a slim chance of being able to attend with hichez depending on what time he gets back and what time singles start. He is also out of town in north carolina or something and getting back tomorrow, so I have a slim chance of being able to attend, but it will only be for singles.

Purple

Hi guys!
I dont think waba has a set time for singles. It usually starts when doubles finishes or whenever they feel like starting it. which sucks because we are all super hungry and want to go eat but we are still waiting for singles to start :(
it's funny, the less you guys play friendlies the faster singles starts, singles usually start when grand finals for teams begins, because the four players participating get byes anyways, we have a set plan for our tournaments dyno..

just1111

Smash Journeyman
if wes has a teammate ill team with you

that is if you'll take an old-school out of practice vet =P

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Also: seeking melee teammate. Soft has bailed on me again.
Sidenote: You have to be able to at least take a game from me to qualify to be my teammate.
Might take you up on that, but I at least want to get some friendlies.
Depends on how much cash I have.
I'm definitely entering BlazBlue and Brawl teams, though.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i might be going to this if i comeb ack in time.

if so, mike, want 2 team?

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I made it back in time! Woot. I'll be there tomorrow. Hitching a ride with Lounis. Glad I didn't end up missing it. See you guys then. It'll be nice to say hello to Zomb again.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
if i'm back at my apartment by tomorrow then people can come there for more smash afterwards. melee, brawl, B+, whatever...

if i don't make it back, i won't tell you guys and you can just knock on my door till either someone opens up or you decide to go away.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I'm thinking of buying a PS3 Six-axis controller while I'm there. Does it come with the USB cable? Dualshocks don't (thanks Scammy <_<) much to my dismay.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Why did waba have to be on thanksgiving weekend. I hope ill be able to go to December waba I might have to go to drivers ed. **** that jousha kid and his laws. They should have a waba's drivers education class. You get trained with Phantom Gotham racing and Gran turiomo.

XD

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Hey, guys. Listen, at the Combo Breaker, I left my GC controller there. It's black, and should be near where my set-up was. Just ask if it belongs to anyone, and see if it's accounted for. Please, I need it.

Thanks to the one who will find it.

Edit: I also left my Wiimote. I'm so stupid. This one looks like the strap is really dirty.(It's not, but the stains won't leave.) Please, someone help me find them.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Had fun ppl too bad the brawl+ tourney was cancel =( maybe next time

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Well, I just about got my *** handed to me all day -_-
Shoutouts:

Yiff- You want to drop kirby for ganon? This guy's a trooper

Iblis- Thanks for the fox tip, you got ALOT better since our last matches.

ArtDude- I really thought you had it against Dyno. We should friendly next time

Billy- Thanks for owning me all day and in singles. Mario is too good.

Umby- Be there next time you hoe

Sonic-Rave- Do better next time, you failed as Sonic.

and last but not least,

Rayku: Thanks for being the highlight of the day by raging at Jamaal about Dyno planking you in low tiers. That was just too good XD

Macktastic

Smash Cadet
Well, I just about got my *** handed to me all day -_-
Shoutouts:

Yiff- You want to drop kirby for ganon? This guy's a trooper

Iblis- Thanks for the fox tip, you got ALOT better since our last matches.

ArtDude- I really thought you had it against Dyno. We should friendly next time

Billy- Thanks for owning me all day and in singles. Mario is too good.

Umby- Be there next time you hoe

Sonic-Rave- Do better next time, you failed as Sonic.

and last but not least,

Rayku: Thanks for being the highlight of the day by raging at Jamaal about Dyno planking you in low tiers. That was just too good XD
sorry for not making it

DRN

Smash Lord
ShoutOuts

BigLou- i Just knew i was gonna get u, I just wish they were a little closer :/. I'll beat u eventually

Diablo- Super fun and low tier was wack, Marios wierd

Jamaal- Dumb matches, wish u would have went snake.

Scatz- 3rd stock was ******** but i had a lot of fun in friendlys. ZSS isnt dumb, shes just different lol

ArtDude- Didnt get to play u as much as i wanted to today but was fun regardless.

Billy- Good seeing u wish u lived in GA still.

Mike(Saltix)- Super fun but not enough Yazoo lol. U better be here for the upcoming tourneys, not enough salt

Dyno- Fun and this is the first time in a while i didnt get u in brackets i was really surprised but relieved.

Everyone Else I missed- had fun wish i could have played with you more.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Combo Breaker Results
Melee

1: Cornel ($84.00)
2: Chaddd ($24.00)
3: GAwes ($12.00)
4: FullMetal
5: BlueJim
5: Mike G
7: BBQ
7: TBag
9: VietG
9: Arch
9: Toasty
13: Zack

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hey, guys. Listen, at the Combo Breaker, I left my GC controller there. It's black, and should be near where my set-up was. Just ask if it belongs to anyone, and see if it's accounted for. Please, I need it.

Thanks to the one who will find it.

Edit: I also left my Wiimote. I'm so stupid. This one looks like the strap is really dirty.(It's not, but the stains won't leave.) Please, someone help me find them.
Waba usually takes whatever people leave there and slap a sticker on it.

Your Wiimote is more than likely theirs now

Same goes with your GC controller. I saw it, but I wasn't sure whose it was, so I just left it there.

I've lost a copy of Melee and Marty has lost his controller to Waba Games.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I though I don't know him RIP.... well moving on Thanks Srave I just wish could have played in the tourney! Lol and yes Rayku is too good calling Jamaal to tell Dyno to stop planking in low tiers.

Top Bottom