• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
1) It applies 10x because it's Brawl (where the metagame has a -serious- issue with a very small issue in another game). I wouldn't make arbitrary (spell that ;)) references

You didn't time me out because I called a judge over (who didn't even come over)

I'd be pretty sure that you did it for a combined total of 30 seconds at least

That's just a straight up lie

Like I said, I wouldn't have a problem with it if you were winning tournaments using the tactics that you do.

I'm game for letting it go right now. I just see absolutely no point as to why people camp in a game they lose in regardless. That's just not fun for either player, and a waste of someone's time.
Now you are calling me a lier?
I started 'stalling' for the first 5 ledge grabs, 3 of which were pounds only because you predicted/trash talked me for stalling when i picked Jigglypuff before we even picked the stage. I did the same thing against VietG when he was vsing me in a money match. he said i wasnt playing the matchup right for being aggressive, so i ran to the other side and said something like "right, im supposed to camp for my farts right?"

As for not timeing you out because you called over a judge is false. Dont say that you know exactly why i started attacking you on a more aggressive scale. It would be dumb as **** to rush an Ike with the lightest character in the game just to get hit with a 10ton sword and die at 40.

I abused your character's disadvantage of being slow and won the match because of that with time remaining i might add.

EDIT:
Where were the brawl results posted?
Results to Waba's combo breaker Brawl singles.

Rayku

Smash Lord
It would be dumb as **** to rush an Ike with the lightest character in the game just to get hit with a 10ton sword and die at 40.
And that is the worst logic I've ever seen in my life in regards to why you shouldn't "rush an Ike." That's almost the equivalent of not rushing a Ganondorf because you'll get hit by a Warlock Punch.

You'd have to be some kind of monumental idiot to get hit by an Fsmash with Jigglypuff with as much aerial mobility as she has. Otherwise, you're not dying until at least 100, which is hard to do regardless because it's Brawl and it's hard to hit anyone with Ike.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
And that is the worst logic I've ever seen in my life in regards to why you shouldn't "rush an Ike." That's almost the equivalent of not rushing a Ganondorf because you'll get hit by a Warlock Punch.

You'd have to be some kind of monumental idiot to get hit by an Fsmash with Jigglypuff with as much aerial mobility as she has. Otherwise, you're not dying until at least 100, which is hard to do regardless because it's Brawl and it's hard to hit anyone with Ike.
1) In my post, did i ever say Fsmash
2) Ganondorf is different than Ike. I guess by your logic it takes the same amount of time for a Warlock punch to hit than a Ftilt or even a Fair. Must i gather Brawl Ganondorf's frame data for you? Or will you tell me i am wrong and link me to a melee Ganondorf guide. Lets start comparing Brawl moves to Melee shall we? ?

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
lmao incinerated lossrage
i sure am glad i don't beat rayku in smash bros or else i'd be facing the gay floaties train all day

Purple

Hi guys!
1) It applies 10x because it's Brawl (where the metagame has a -serious- issue with a very small issue in another game). I wouldn't make arbitrary (spell that ;)) references

You didn't time me out because I called a judge over (who didn't even come over)

I'd be pretty sure that you did it for a combined total of 30 seconds at least

That's just a straight up lie

Like I said, I wouldn't have a problem with it if you were winning tournaments using the tactics that you do.

I'm game for letting it go right now. I just see absolutely no point as to why people camp in a game they lose in regardless. That's just not fun for either player, and a waste of someone's time.
dude just chill, it's a side event, and on top of that, you were bugging the "judge" who was playing a tournament and thought it wasn't a big deal :ohwell:. Other people are trying to play to win too man.

Rayku

Smash Lord
1) In my post, did i ever say Fsmash
2) Ganondorf is different than Ike. I guess by your logic it takes the same amount of time for a Warlock punch to hit than a Ftilt or even a Fair. Must i gather Brawl Ganondorf's frame data for you? Or will you tell me i am wrong and link me to a melee Ganondorf guide. Lets start comparing Brawl moves to Melee shall we? ?
1) No, you didn't say Fsmash in your post. You said that in person instead.
2) Yeah sure let's, if you really want to. In Brawl, both of their moves have similar attack power. That's just fact. I said I'd let this go, and you continued it.

I was waiting for Tong to come in here.

Umby

Smash Master
Ike sucks.
Jigglypuff sucks.
Brawl sucks.
I miss Tong.
Juri is orgasmic.
Jamaal should learn to settle disputes better.
Roxanne turned Jamaal furry.
Noel is cute.
GA Brawl community sucks.
I miss Emerald China.
DanGR needs to get his controller back from me.
Dyno still has issues spelling.
Rayku did not report anything to me of performing an Osborne, so I am sad.
My two friends got married in Vegas this weekend.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
your regular fiery explosions of anger over totally insignificant things are what keeps me coming back to swf

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Going to do late shout-outs because I don't want to study...

Lounis - Thanks as always for the ride Lounis. I really appreciate it. Without you I wouldn't be at most of these tournaments probably. You should come over to Tech and play with Jorge and me sometime this week if you're free. And oh man that walk with the TV was a LOT longer than I thought. Probably because I was carrying a TV... hope you didn't get caught in to much traffic for to long and you got your school **** done.

Jason - Good bracket match. Pretty even until I dropped the ball on the third match, first stock. Good stuff though; you punish all the things I have problems with. I really need to friendly you more and get some advice. I'll have to retake the bracket also... can't believe I lost it considering I did so well last tournament against your Ike lol. The double spike and home field advantage johns lulz. Plus I thought you were playing really good that day. Just my opinion.

Alby - GOOD ****. Top three mate. That's what I like to see. If you can work out your few inconsistencies, you'll be seeing that more often. Good doing friendlies with you too; you need to learn the DK DDD match-up like I have now :p ask Jorge about it.

Turtle - Yeah, we should do more friendlies next time. ZSS and Falco our supposedly some of my worse match-ups but I seem to do well against Falcos for some reason. Next time hit me up. Congrats on the placing too. You've been doing extremely well as of late. Keep it up.

Billy - My main man Billy. I really wish we had gotten to do teams together. I heard you might drive your van to Winterfest; if so ask Lounis for my number and text/call me. I really want to go but I have no ride. Also, boss friendlies we had. Don't you know Mario always beats Donkey Kong? lulz I did worse against your Mario than your Falco and Snake. What?!

Grief - Good friendlies man. I'm glad you heard about the tournaments. You really know how to handle Luigi well. Just keep showing up and rep that Luigi. More experience the better.

Dynomite - Good bracket matches. I swear I had you on that first one, sadly I dropped the ball again. The second match was epic close. Good stuff. Also good money match. That 55% to 149% combo using the laser on Halberd... REDICULOUS. So wish we had been able to save that. I'll have to hit you up with some more friendlies next time. And don't let these guys get you down. Salt and fire.

Dude - Hello good looking.

Sonic-Rave
- Yeah, we definitely should of had some more friendlies. Thanks for the support in my bracket match too. Hopefully next time, eh?

Diablo - Still repping that Bowser I hope. Didn't get to play many friendlies with you this time around. Maybe next time?

Saltix - Hey, it was really nice seeing you again. Good bracket match too. For the record, I do very well against High Tiers. I get the most experience from my friends against them. You should show up more often and we can do some friendlies.

BBQ - Yeah, it was nice seeing you too. You should pick Brawl up more :p and we can MM/friendly.

Scatz - I needed to do friendlies with you! Can't believe I didn't. I wanted some Yoshi experience so I could add my input on the boards. Oh well, next time hopefully? Also, I'm going to try to mod my Wii before the December monthly. If I could get the stuff off your SD card that would be awesome. Hopefully you can make it in December.

Jamaal - I love you man. Thank you so much for buying Emerald China for us. I really feel like I need to pay you back for that. That Sesame Chicken is without a doubt the best I've EVER had. And the rice... so good! We need to do some friendlies next WABA. You still playing Samus? lol

Sorry if I missed anyone! I'll be at the next monthly unless I get a ride down to Winterfest. See you guys then hopefully.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Wah Wah WAH.

So...how about that Brawl+ not getting but 3 entrants, eh?

Wish everyone didn't hate that game >.>

Rayku

Smash Lord
I was under the impression that we had to choose. Jamaal was like who wants to do brawl plus, then he said who wants to do low tiers.

It sounded like to choose one or the other, I might have entered both ionno.
Well we should definitely do both next time.

You and I had a ridiculously close 3rd game in low tiers. I thought you had me at that last Fsmash

Player-3

Smash Hero
lucas's dthrow can kill at like 130-150
i used to attempt to play lucas

along with every character on the roster.... except for yoshi

also his uair

his head is so ****ing big

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Well we should definitely do both next time.

You and I had a ridiculously close 3rd game in low tiers. I thought you had me at that last Fsmash
Lou was up by a good amount, but Rayku came in with like 6 Fairs to even the **** up. that was silly to watch.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
BBQ - Yeah, it was nice seeing you too. You should pick Brawl up more :p and we can MM/friendly.
ugh Brawl. I dunno man. I just can't stand that game lol. Although playing against Billy's Snake made me remember that it can be fun. I think next time I'll play Brawl friendlies with everyone and I'll use Snake since he's the most fun for me. I just feel that my skill is being judged when I play you guys, and since I don't play it anymore, I suck balls at it. I know I shouldn't care since I don't play the game anymore, but I'm just too proud lol.

so yeah I guess I'll play friendlies with people lol. But only for fun. And since I still love all of you guys <3

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Lou was up by a good amount, but Rayku came in with like 6 Fairs to even the **** up. that was silly to watch.
Lol. Apparently Mario can survive Ike's forward air on Frigate till over 200%.

Should have went Mario, Lounis. :chuckle:

Top Bottom