• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Purple

Hi guys!
Waba usually takes whatever people leave there and slap a sticker on it.

Your Wiimote is more than likely theirs now

Same goes with your GC controller. I saw it, but I wasn't sure whose it was, so I just left it there.

I've lost a copy of Melee and Marty has lost his controller to Waba Games.
Hey guys, let's not get into this conversation. Seriously.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I though I don't know him RIP.... well moving on Thanks Srave I just wish could have played in the tourney! Lol and yes Rayku is too good calling Jamaal to tell Dyno to stop planking in low tiers.
Planking is illegal. He was intentionally running away to avoid conflict, and there was nothing my character could do about him pounding underneath the stage. It would have been okay if he was at least -trying- to hit me. He could have gotten a game loss if he continued.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
shoutouts:

Mike G: yeahhh finally got to play with you! Ganondorf dittos were too fun. I'm glad I got to play you in the tourney. Great experience!

Archaic: when you beat me at halloween bash... I told you I wasn't losing to you in tournament anymore. I've kept my word so far. I'll still be salty for a while haha. Good matches.

Blue Jim: Your fox didn't fall for anything lol. I'll get you next time :)

Eugenio: thanks for the tips and friendlies. I appreciate the help.

Fullmetal: Thanks for the warmups bro. For the next waba: Marth dittos all day fo sho

Toasty: I had fun playing with you. Next time let's get some more Marth practice in.

God!: hey man, keep up the good work. I see a lot of potential in you. Just keep getting good experience and you'll be pro in no time :)

VietG: marth dittos yeaaaaah. Our matches were so even. I look forward to the day we play each other in tourney.

Cornel: congratz on winning the tourney. I was happy I finally got to play your fox in friendlies. Just don't sandbag too hard haha

Billy: lol, I need to stop sandbagging against you in friendlies so much, but it's just so hilarious to play against you! We still have to do about 80 more matches :lick:

Saltix: good seeing you again, man. Did you win that teams money match against Dyno and Turtl? Those matches were ridiculously close.

Scatz: yoshi too pro. We should play some melee friendlies next time. I remember a while back we did melee friendlies and they were too fun.

JAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL: lol. Good **** in melee, dude. I've noticed a great deal of improvement. You've got a lot more control over your character. All you need is more experience so you don't fall for things that don't really work. Next time I'll try Marth against you and give you good tips.

Desu: Kirby is broken. Go win a tournament or something. Fun matches. I'll money match if you want.

Zom~B: Thanks for the ride. I'm glad you won all the events. Good ****.

Rayku: You so mushy lol jk. Nice talking to you :)

Lounis: good stuff winning brawl. you should enter melee lol.

Michael(Dude)/Dyno/Turtl/Diablo/Albino: nice seeing you all again

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
i hoe i can come wheneva i can. this was suppose to be my frist tourney but B+ got cancel o well but i had a whole lot of fun doing friendlies.

Vietgeek: first dude that told me about wba and the first dude to play e offline and i didnt even know it at first xD ur marth, tl,wolf r too pro

Rayku: dude ur too good fuuny also ur jiggs is too good and annoying xD and have one of the best ikes

iblis: dude havint played vbrawl in like 4 months and i didnt expect seeing u here awsome to see u irl

sonic rave: didnt know u until i saw what u wrote but i think ur the dude with the wii nunchucks and played as sonic wish i could of fought u maybe next time.

pee: ***** me in melee gotta get that game so we can have a rematch. had a awesome time next time ill bring a set up.

Player 3

Smash Apprentice
january waba
im going to ****
both games

me and p1 teamin in brawl because he actually said i was good

and im going to remember to steal his gc so i can practice melee

dec waba i probobly wont be able to go to unless i can find a job

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Grief and Crazy don't live too far from me.
I'm pretty sure that we can put something together so that everyone can get better.
Smashfest soonn hopefully =]

bigman40

Smash Master
I guess since I want the smash community to get better, I'll use the tournament venue that's 5 mins away from my house to host a few tourneys. Idk though, I have to talk to the manager.

BTW Jamaal, I'm not advertising.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Archaic: when you beat me at halloween bash... I told you I wasn't losing to you in tournament anymore. I've kept my word so far. I'll still be salty for a while haha. Good matches.

Lol, well when i decide to stop being lazy and use approaches besides floating into forward smashes, you'lll have to work harder for your victories. But until then, good stuff haha.

tubes

Smash Ace
Waba usually takes whatever people leave there and slap a sticker on it.

Your Wiimote is more than likely theirs now

Same goes with your GC controller. I saw it, but I wasn't sure whose it was, so I just left it there.

I've lost a copy of Melee and Marty has lost his controller to Waba Games.
I left my controller there once. I called them and they held it for me all week.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Planking is illegal. He was intentionally running away to avoid conflict, and there was nothing my character could do about him pounding underneath the stage. It would have been okay if he was at least -trying- to hit me. He could have gotten a game loss if he continued.
Why is it illegal?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
it's illegal because dyno can't even plank correctly

he passed the line and went into true stalling

at least to my understanding

dyno get better and stop making stupid mistakes lmao

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Eric said that the GC controller was found, but not the Wiimote. He's holding it for me until tomorrow.

So if anyone found the Wiimote, please, tell me. Probably not gonna use it, anyways, save but to turn on the Wii.

So my Wii is basically a coaster until the Wiimote is found. plzkthx.

Purple

Hi guys!
Just saying, just because marty had an incident doesn't mean everyone else has. I've had my stuff held there, and rayku your melee disc was apparently misplaced, we haven't seen it since then.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
it's illegal because dyno can't even plank correctly

he passed the line and went into true stalling

at least to my understanding

dyno get better and stop making stupid mistakes lmao
Get your **** right vietG. The match was not stalled as much as Rayku says. He is just super salty that he lost to me in low tiers.

If you dont like the way i play, call for a judge.

@Rayku+Vietg: stop your johns, salt and get the video of me 'stalling' **** is getting blown way out of proportion. Man up and accept your loss.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
If someone using Jigglypuff is circle camping beneath the stage then pick a character that can deal with it. Use Ness, Sonic, or Samus. I bet they're able to stop it pretty decently.

Why do you think I use MK now? Because I enjoy the badmouthing that comes along with him?

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
so i heard dynomite planked for 3 matches 8 minutes straight having only done one tornado to do damage and won 3-0 in a set while punching a sick orphan over and over

i am inclined to believe this rumor because he is a known traitor

Winnar

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=256961

ATTENTION FL, GA, AL, MS, LA, AND ANYONE ELSE WHOM THIS MIGHT APPLY TO

I will be able to host ANYONE who wants to come to this. I live in Starkville, MS, about three and a half hours from the venue.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING HOUSED BY ME

• *VERY IMPORTANT* Tell me ASAP, I MUST know you're coming. The apartment complex has a gate and in order to get in you need my number so that I can let you in. Also if no one tells me they're going to my apartment then I won't be there. This is out of the way for me, and I'm only doing this to help you guys.
  • Bring a SLEEPING BAG - I have a lot of floor room but only one full bed and a couch
  • Bring a TOWEL/SHAMPOO/whatever you might need to take a shower, IF you wish to take one. Don't worry, I won't kick you out for not showering, but I know some of you will want to shower, so be prepared since I only have one towel. Also I only have one shower/bathroom, so be warned about that. It is clean, though.
  • I won't have ANY food in my apartment, but it's a college town and there are a lot of great, cheap restaurants I can recommend to you as well as some chains that stay open late.
  • I doubt this will be a problem, but at some point on the 19th I will be leaving (probably after lunch). When I decide I'm driving home, everyone who's still there has to go, too.
You know. In case anyone might be coming through Starkville.

Oh also I guess I should mention I have a lot of tissues here.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
so i heard dynomite planked for 3 matches 8 minutes straight having only done one tornado to do damage and won 3-0 in a set while punching a sick orphan over and over

i am inclined to believe this rumor because he is a known traitor
All true except for being a traitor.

IOU 1 teams tourney

Rayku

Smash Lord
It's called intentionally stalling a match with no benefits to himself or his opponent. I don't know why it's illegal, ask the people who put a time limit in the game and banned rising pound stalling in Melee (which is known for only timing out in the most extreme circumstances)

I'm not saying you did it more than you did. People are just taking it that way. You straight up ran away from me, in the air, pounding away for 30 seconds. DMG essentially did that to me at Genesis, and I could have called a judge/stalling on him and gotten him a game loss had I not won the game in the first place.

@Jamaal: I know full well who was legal in low tier.

Also, @Dyno: The only thing I would be salty about is that you don't have a spine because you don't want to fight people, and you do it even though you don't win.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
camping/planking doesn't make you a smarter player, so quit wasting your time unless you're making money by doing it.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
It's called intentionally stalling a match with no benefits to himself or his opponent. I don't know why it's illegal, ask the people who put a time limit in the game and banned rising pound stalling in Melee (which is known for only timing out in the most extreme circumstances)

I'm not saying you did it more than you did. People are just taking it that way. You straight up ran away from me, in the air, pounding away for 30 seconds. DMG essentially did that to me at Genesis, and I could have called a judge/stalling on him and gotten him a game loss had I not won the game in the first place.

@Jamaal: I know full well who was legal in low tier.

Also, @Dyno: The only thing I would be salty about is that you don't have a spine because you don't want to fight people, and you do it even though you don't win.
First off: This isnt melee. Dont start referencing what is banned in Melee when u have said that brawl is an inferior game. This isnt Melee.

Second: i did not pound stall for 30 seconds. I do vividly remember pounding 3 times max on the ledge.

Third: If i was stalling, running away and not attacking you i would not have taken all 3 of your stock out with time still remaining.

I did not time you out.
I did not pound stall for 30 seconds
I did not run away and refuse to attack you.

I can't believe you cant let this go. You beat me in the bar line, you beat me in regular tourneys, and you beat me in 2 money matches.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I got 4th, I lost to Billy's mario 2-0 ( Got my *** ***** by it)

Then I Lost to Jason in low tiers 2-1 and almost won with my top 5 lucas lol

Rayku

Smash Lord
First off: This isnt melee. Dont start referencing what is banned in Melee when u have said that brawl is an inferior game. This isnt Melee

I did not time you out.
I did not pound stall for 30 seconds
I did not run away and refuse to attack you.

I can't believe you cant let this go. You beat me in the bar line, you beat me in regular tourneys, and you beat me in 2 money matches.
1) It applies 10x because it's Brawl (where the metagame has a -serious- issue with a very small issue in another game). I wouldn't make arbitrary (spell that ;)) references

You didn't time me out because I called a judge over (who didn't even come over)

I'd be pretty sure that you did it for a combined total of 30 seconds at least

That's just a straight up lie

Like I said, I wouldn't have a problem with it if you were winning tournaments using the tactics that you do.

I'm game for letting it go right now. I just see absolutely no point as to why people camp in a game they lose in regardless. That's just not fun for either player, and a waste of someone's time.

Top Bottom