• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior #Geno4Smash - Everyone's gotta do their part! Vote Geno

Geno Boost

Smash Master
I guess this is Geno smashified song it was made one of the smashified team I really hope this is not the final version of the song because they can do a lot better than this, I want something epic like Banjo-kazooie and Isaac

Last edited:

RSF-Blue bomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lethlintejection
3DS FC
5069-3977-0380
I guess this is Geno smashified song it was made one of the smashified team I really hope this is not the final version of the song because they can do a lot better than this, I want something epic like Banjo-kazooie and Isaac
wait did somebody from smashified make this.

RetroBro

Smash Ace
Geno is definitely a sleeper in terms of chance. I think there would be a lot of surprised people on this forum to see him in a trailer. He consistently makes it into polls.

Zane13pyro

Smash Journeyman
I like how "Everyone's gotta do their part" is part of your motto.
Well Geno is an underdog and just want to see him in a game again and plus it made you comment :D we are also very welcoming so hello c: ( I would rather have nightmare from soulcalibur than the character you want in my opinion[ I hope I wasn't rude im sorry] because he is what all the games are about but I want Geno the most)
Geno is definitely a sleeper in terms of chance. I think there would be a lot of surprised people on this forum to see him in a trailer. He consistently makes it into polls.
well yea but I still wish Geno was in smash bros and I will always hope XD

Last edited:

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
Did everybody vote in this poll yet? http://www.poll-maker.com/poll395154xD2B5C2B5-15 I don't remember if it was already posted in this thread or not.

We should also do what we can for the final push for the Smash Ballot. We should get as many people to vote as possible before October. It's almost September now so we've got a good five weeks left. We are down to the wire and should make it count. What other places have we not advertised at yet? We've got Facebook covered pretty good I think, though we should all post reminders on our pages. How about Reddit or Tumblr? Does anyone here have a Deviantart account they can ask for votes on?

RSF-Blue bomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lethlintejection
3DS FC
5069-3977-0380
Did everybody vote in this poll yet? http://www.poll-maker.com/poll395154xD2B5C2B5-15 I don't remember if it was already posted in this thread or not.

We should also do what we can for the final push for the Smash Ballot. We should get as many people to vote as possible before October. It's almost September now so we've got a good five weeks left. We are down to the wire and should make it count. What other places have we not advertised at yet? We've got Facebook covered pretty good I think, though we should all post reminders on our pages. How about Reddit or Tumblr? Does anyone here have a Deviantart account they can ask for votes on?
i have deviant art and a tumblr

Zane13pyro

Smash Journeyman

i have both XD

Akahoshi

Smash Rookie

I have DeviantArt so it's ok. ^^

NateCurtis(NJC)

Smash Apprentice

I feel that Reddit is probably the best place to ask people to vote, but I don't have a Reddit account,But I have a Twitter account

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
Ok, everybody with social media accounts, please be so kind as to post a reminder to vote for Geno on the Smash Ballot on it.

Is there a list of all the unofficial Smash polls that have been going around all summer? If not we should compile as many as we can and ask people to vote for Geno on them, too.

NateCurtis(NJC)

Smash Apprentice
:idea: I have an idea, we should make a Geno for smash twitter account, kind of like the Professor Layton for smash account https://twitter.com/LaytonSmash. I would make it, but I'm not good at being in charge of accounts, and this could be a good way to spread the word to vote for Geno :).What do you guy's think about a Geno for smash twitter account

Last edited:

Revibe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Revibe
3DS FC
2380-4883-4721
@NateCuris(NJC)
Oh, the honors! Who would like to jump on this gun, also how many of us.
I kinda want to, but my access to the internet is limited.

NateCurtis(NJC)

Smash Apprentice
@NateCuris(NJC)
Oh, the honors! Who would like to jump on this gun, also how many of us.
I kinda want to, but my access to the internet is limited.
Well I'm not sure how many people.......hmmm maybe just 1 or 2 people that are good at being in charge and organized with a twitter account.If anyone want's to start a Geno for smash twitter page they can, I was just giving an idea, but make sure there isn't more than 1 account.If we do a twitter page we should put Solmatter's Geno moveset and recolors on the twitter page and just some fan art of geno, but remember I'm just giving idea's

Zane13pyro

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm not sure how many people.......hmmm maybe just 1 or 2 people that are good at being in charge and organized with a twitter account.If anyone want's to start a Geno for smash twitter page they can, I was just giving an idea, but make sure there isn't more than 1 account.If we do a twitter page we should put Solmatter's Geno moveset and recolors on the twitter page and just some fan art of geno, but remember I'm just giving idea's
yes X3 im not good with accounts but Solmatter's Geno moveset and recolors were the best and made me want to vote many many times more X3 Solmatter thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T0fEy-J3ak im also saw a comment that said super Mario rpg was a useless game but I got it handed X3

Last edited:

CF711

Smash Apprentice
yes X3 im not good with accounts but Solmatter's Geno moveset and recolors were the best and made me want to vote many many times more X3 Solmatter thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T0fEy-J3ak im also saw a comment that said super Mario rpg was a useless game but I got it handed X3
Wow that guy is extremely rude. I don't get why people have to act this way.

skydogc

Smash Ace
NNID
Skydog
He can't give a reason, he is done and lost, he can't say anything because he doesn't want to read
He act like 8 years old...
The sad thing is, there's an entire group of kids (damnit, now I'm old for saying that) that will never know the sweet sound of popping a cartridge into a SNES, much less Super Mario RPG in all it's brilliance.

I feel like I've dated myself there. Ow.

Last edited:

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
I would, but I'm way too busy with school stuff. My semester starts on Monday.

It is a really good idea, though, and anyone with enough skill and free time should definitely do it.

NebulaWords

Smash Journeyman
i͘ ́se͞rve…͜ ͘a̶ h͘h̵ig̴h̛er ͡a-ut͠hor҉i͘ty.͠.҉

Five Nights at Geno’s
Just to let people know, this drawing was made by Ivy4000 which was posted on their tumblr a while ago. ( www.Ivy4000.tumblr.com ) And if people are wondering, the animatronics they have in mind is Geno, Peach, Bowser, Mallow and Golden Geno where Mario would be the guard (if I remember correctly).

But that's nice of you to spread it there, it need some notes :) (And please next time credit them :') )

EDIT : Here's the link to the drawing : http://ivy4000.tumblr.com/post/126366115875/i-se-rve-a-h-h-ig-h-er-a-ut-hor-i-ty so that Tumblr peps can reblog it to spread it :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom