• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis, who is going

PB&J

Smash Hero
just practice controlling your character around all the stages..watch avalanche and two hands vid..thats what got me started

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Sounds like Amanita's better than me :D He was stomping on me in IC dittos--though I would like to john that we icon-glitched to have the same blue/pink costume and it confused me ^_^

I'm pretty sure that I'm able to make it to Genesis, btw.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i play them its juts my fox is just as good and has beaten really good people

anyway

im bought my ticket to genesis

there aRE LIKE 12 SMASHERS FROM THE SOUTH ALONE ON ONE PLANE..CANT WAIT

OTHER NEWS

I WAS PLAYING THIS PEACH FROM FL TODAY..AT FIRST I 2 STOCKED HIM..IM LIKE YEAH..CHAINGRABS SUK DONT THEY..AS I TOLD HIM..THEN I THREE STOCKED HIM..THEN IM LIKE YES I HATE PEACH..THE I 4 STOCKED HIM..I WAS HAPPY OF COURSE

THEN I THREE STOCKED HIM AGAIN AND HERE IS WHAT HE SAID

I THINK ICY'S COUNTER PEACH

IM LIKE..U JUST SUCK AGAIMST PEACH AND HE PICKED SHIEK AND ALMOST WON

POINT OF THE STORY

IM NOT GOOD VS SHIEK SPREAD THE NEWS..OH MY FOX IS

PB&J

Smash Hero
so im learning that fl is one of the best states in smash..yesterday i lost to colbol..he always beats me..too good..no suprise

but then i lost to a character who i though i would never have to fight again with icys

Link-

i always said link ***** icy's and he has the best link in fl so..no johns forme..i need to practice in that match up..its so annoying

fly cant wait to play u at genesis son..its like me and uberice coming from the south with icy's..i wish hozart would come then it will be the best icy's at one tourny but that would be too good and the venue would explode

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
i want to play u and your brother and really see how good u are
Haha no worries on this part for me. Because most of my time these past few months has been spent doing MMA training and programming my own game with my bro, not much smash has been played. (In fact 2 days ago was the first time ive played in a month or so lol).

No johns tho I'll train up :D

PB&J

Smash Hero
ill be at sfo thursday night with like 15 fl people..are u staying at the ramada inn and how many people are with u total..alot of people with me are trying to be in other peoples rooms and chip in for the coast..

umm..

take down my number and let me know the details..631-484-0733

Vts

Smash Champion
ill be at sfo thursday night with like 15 fl people..are u staying at the ramada inn and how many people are with u total..alot of people with me are trying to be in other peoples rooms and chip in for the coast..

umm..

take down my number and let me know the details..631-484-0733

idk how many people we are staying with me and chamber are showing up an hour earlier than chad so think we are getting hotel room.

my number is 501-743-9497 i'll call you at 8pm the thursday and we will try to figure out everything else.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
My father is going to be in town and I only get to see him once/twice per year because he works in Kazakhstan. I love Smash and all but there's really no contest.

Vts

Smash Champion
you guys ready for this ****!!!

i know i am :)

i hope wobbles place top 10 or chudat place top 10 just to show IC are beasts!!!

but this is a huge tournament so anything could happen :)

PB&J

Smash Hero
i heard chu was though..but ill be therer to **** ANYWAY AND UBERICE..HE IS ****..IM FLYING IN TODAY..SEE U GUYS THERE

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Wow, Melee had only two fewer entrants than Brawl.

UberIce and I were the ICs who made it the farthest in brackets, although we both only got 25th, lol. I was very impressed with UI; I think he could have definitely gotten farther had he not gotten bracket-*****.

Here are my bracket results:

Winners' bracket
Defeated Kosmos
Lost to Tope

Losers' bracket
Defeated Porc
Defeated Sethlon
Defeated Eddie Mexico
Lost to Linguni

Overall placing: 25/126

I used ICs the whole time, except once against Tope and I used Marth against Porc.

Also, Embracethe12, UI, and I all at one point or another ran the timer out on a stupid character in tourney on Corneria; I did this to Eddie Mexico's Luigi, UI did it to pkmvodka's DK, and 12 did it to some Jigglypuff.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i lost to kage, beat festizzio (pikachu), and lost to kouryuu (peach)

ahhhhh ****

what a hard tourny

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
I lost to kage, zelgadis, and darksonic in pools. Darksonic's marth was unexpectedly good. He up+b'd by reaction out of every one of my jabs and beat zel's sheik (who 2-1'd kage).

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I wish I had a good Samus in my area so I could learn how the ICs-Samus match-up works. At the moment, I just go Marth against her.

PB&J

Smash Hero
oh..i mean i know i could of beaten everybody in my pools but i had no warm up do to the lack of tv's which suks..but im aiming on winning pound 4 now..back to training..fly come to to5 ill house u

Finch

Smash Lord
Twin A! I saw that you signed Frames' shirt and I was like "I know who that guy is, kinda" lol

PB&J why don't you john more.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
oh..i mean i know i could of beaten everybody in my pools but i had no warm up do to the lack of tv's which suks..but im aiming on winning pound 4 now..back to training..fly come to to5 ill house u
have fun losing to better players.

Top Bottom