• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis, who is going

Smasher89

Smash Lord
About marth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQJX3TEZx0I :)
Who more in the US uses shiek then KDJ?
I highly doubt he getting beaten by a shiek not named Nihonjihn/Amsah, he has got waaaaaay too much shiekpractise( I know dthrow and uair is different in NTSC, but dthrow still has guarantied things like ftilt, shieldregrab or dashattack in PAL) :p

Metà

Smash Master
About marth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQJX3TEZx0I :)
Who more in the US uses shiek then KDJ?
I highly doubt he getting beaten by a shiek not named Nihonjihn/Amsah, he has got waaaaaay too much shiekpractise( I know dthrow and uair is different in NTSC, but dthrow still has guarantied things like ftilt, shieldregrab or dashattack in PAL) :p
M2K, Drephen, Tope, Mango, KirbyKaze (actually Canadian, but is going to Genesis) all have very good Sheiks

PB&J

Smash Hero
there will be like 200 sheik mans..so dont stress which ones will be there just dont underestimate them and **** face

strawhats

Smash Master
i honestly think that aside from mango and m2k, everybody else is at best at even odds to get top 5 at genesis
Don't sleep on Shiz/ SS. Even though for some strange reason DSW can't beat m2k and I don't think flashiness from SS will bother m2k. Mango seems to handle SS pretty well., especially in falcon dittoes. See Mango Juice vids.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Zhu is consistently better than SS.

Though since no one is as used to SS as he is, I'd bet SS would still do extremely well against outside competition.

Anyway, I'm getting 1st.

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
Depending how I do some tournaments here in Florida will determine whether I'll make this flight.

If I don't make it, good luck to all of you Icy players! Change the tier list from the current nonsense it is! Put Jigglypuff back in her place!

If I do show up...I'll change the tier list myself.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
im going to UC davis for a melee tourny, i havent been to a tourny in a long time lol wish me luck

i hope i do well enough to get recorded ^_^;

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hmmmm that sounds interesting, imma try it

hozart had soem good use of the usmash

but his recovery was bad xD he is really good tho

c-stick ahhhhh, the love stick

fly do u still go to tournys? i havent seen ur name in lights

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ok fly good luck in those then :) i hope to see u place high

i did pretty well this weekend

i got 9th, such hard competition every round ahhhh

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
I beat Zhu yesterday!

But then I lost to Kira (wtf Sheik) and Lucky, getting 4th out of something like 30 people overall.
Sorry to burst your bubbles, Zhu only used his fox. Nonetheless, you did a great, freaking job against Zhu. It was great to see your Ice Climbers in action, especially when you tossed Zhu's fox from one platform to the next with grabs.

Finch

Smash Lord
If I could hazard a guess I would probably say that zhu's fox is better against ice climbers than his falco, otherwise he would have used falco.

Vts

Smash Champion
Seeing how Zhu went Fox on Wobbles, I am inclined to agree with this statement.
gtfo u sheik player!
i'm sorry i really love u. <3

i believe fox is better vs IC than falco is.

falco is just so easy to gimp and even w/o nana u can kill him easier than fox.

plus fox's speed is so much harder to deal with than shl

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
His fox wasn't doing so hot at least in the friendlies. I know because I played his fox in friendlies before the actual tournament started.

Top Bottom