• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
5. Lucky (I have this feeling we'll see the best of him this tournament - he's due a top 5 placing at an international)

/QUOTE]

If he plays the Wednesday Joey on sunday, he should get that placing.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
anyone wanna link to the vid with (what I assume) commentary about wednesday joey? lmao sounds awesome

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
All the falcons will place high again. Based on p5 performance hax will place highest and s2j will crack top 10 if he plays well, also.

Idk about jeff spectre, i have full confidence he can beat anyone, but will he?

:phone:

Bing

Smash Master

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Yea. Im tired of seeing m2k lose to him. maybe m2k might use his sheik. we will never know.

Beat!

Smash Master
Hax definitely has a chance, but I just don't think Armada will let anyone who's not part of the Elite 4 stand in his way. Dat determination.

Jonas

Smash Champion
Yeah I'm not really seeing Hax taking out Armada. He's really good, buuut...

(unless of course he's improved drastically since last time I saw him play :ohwell:).

Fågelholken

Smash Apprentice
For me it feels something like this right now...

Dr PP. The most solid one atm. He has the skill, the experience, practice and improvement to play at his (current) full potential at this tourney. He has proven he can beat anyone and it doesn't look like he'll have a bad day or get caught by surprise. I think he has an incredibly solid chance of taking this.

Mango. After hearing the interview with him, I'm definitely convinced he's still got it and more. He is so confident that he is the best and there's no real reason to doubt him after him owning for 2 years straight. Only thing I doubt with him is that somehow all this sandbagging at tournies recently will catch him by surprise somehow, maybe he'll **** up at something? I don't know. His chance are incredible either way.

Armada. Always comes back with improvements and surprises. The two above and Hungrybox is all that stands in his way to victory, like always. He might pull it out, but I think the odds of him winning is less than for the two above. But that's the beauty of it, he's always the one that baaarely hangs on, but comes out victorious in the end except for a few cases. I'll be rooting for him as always.

Hungrybox. He'll do really good, he's been stepping it up lately, seems to have changed his style a bit and adapted more to the current metagame (Based on what I see, and PP's comments about him), and getting him out of the losing streak he's been on lately. (By losing I mean not placing 1st at most tournaments) Think PP and Mango have a slightly better chance at winning though. Don't know how him vs Armada will work out at all though. He'll do really good either way.

Not sure they will place in that order though. Seeing how many good players there are, and the fact that one of the top 4 will have to go to losers earlier, and thus eliminate someone good earlier than in the top 5, results will not be like this, I'm sure. M2K, Hax, axe and wobbles are pretty sure bets for top 10 though, in some order or another.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Does anyone know if Mango is going puff/Fox/Falco at this event and not pulling a Scorp a dorp?

If he goes Puff
1.Mango
2. armada (I really want to see a Genesis runback)
3.PP
4.M2K
5.HBox
6. Axe

Battlecow

Play to Win
Just curious- why is everyone feeling so good about wobbles' chances? Has he been playing really well lately? I haven't seen any recent videos of him or noticed any good results from him in tourneys so I'm curious as to where, exactly, he's been showing this apparently fantastically exciting skill.

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
Mew2King winning Brawl Singles and Doubles with Ally / winning Melee singles and Doubles with Dr. PP

Well... Mew2King will play Melee?
I remember some national results thread when he said that no more melee nationals, only brawl.

well... Mango will tryhard.. (**** yeah!) and like i post in the thread of best player:
WF: Mango vs Dr. PP - LF: Dr. PP vs ARmada - GF: Mango vs Dr PP (no GF2) = Mango 1st.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Waiting for that awkward moment when Mango disappoints everyone, M2K ragequits, and Isai randomly wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom