• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox the Fox

Smash Cadet
I really hope PP picks his **** up sometime soon. He's a lot better than he showed yesterday in crews. Mango looks like he's playing well, though, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him win the tournament, and I definitely think he's going to be top 3. Armada is just too damn consistent to not make it at least in top 5 if not top 3 and I would be surprised to not see him in GF. And I'd love to see Kage or Taj (M2? Please?) or Axe take a top 3 spot.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Meh, if someone called Taj in top 3, they are the real winner. Everyone knew Mango and Armada would do well.

The Star King

Smash Hero
LOL LOL LOL oh... wait... ;)
Damn, Taj was like "**** YOU STAR KING" and punched me through the internet.

Oh well. I said from the very beginning that all I really knew about this tournament was that Mango was not going to win, and it happened.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
It does sound like he's taking it a lot more seriously. I'm not at that level (obviously), so I'm talking out of my ***, but I don't think you can just switch from faking it to for realsies and instantly go back to number one. If he takes a couple big tournaments seriously he'll probably start winning again. However, Peepee is still kinda new and I think the community still has yet to push him to his full potential, whereas Mango has already plateaued once and is gonna have a harder time improving. Ken became a dominant player, then continued destroying everyone as the metagame improved until eventually he reached an internal barrier of creativity, where he couldn't improve at the same rate as the other top players. I think Mango got beaten by players like Kage for a different reason, but right now he's not in the position where he can just flip the switch back on and automatically **** everyone.

That said, I'm already reassessing my prediction that he'll lose to HBox. I think he'd beat Armada and Axe, but Peepee still has too much ability to improve.
lmao Everyone seen PP take 3 big tourneys and forgot about the old school players that don't really try at this game any more. The great players like Azen, Mango, and PC Chris all adjust at a level like no other. Dr PP still has to dominant more to show that he's in that class of people. Mango said he's gonna really try this tourney and look what happened. He got 2nd at one of the biggest nationals this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom