• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genei Ibun Roku #FE Protagonists Thread (OP Updated with Itsuki Moveset and Arguements)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Now I'm a bit too tempted to make a certain Nostalgia Critic reference, though I'm sure many people would find Care Bares equally as disturbing as Ponies these days. :laugh:

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
So I take it that you want to be a part of Team Itsuki? :awesome:

He can carry the characteristics of Chrom after assimilating with him or send him out to attack separately for some moves (Final Smash included). All Mirage Masters should at least function the same way from what we've seen in the many videos.
It makes for an unique move set. It'd be more like a more active Phantom for Zelda. A nice way for him to sneak in Smash.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It makes for an unique move set. It'd be more like a more active Phantom for Zelda. A nice way for him to sneak in Smash.
Indeed. I really need to get started making a moveset for at least one of the characters for now. Though Itsuki would most likely be at the top of my priority list since he gets the most screen time out of the more action packed scenes.

I've updated the OP a bit to add the new playable character Mamori Minamoto and a new support spoiler to see if anyone wants to support an axe swinging little girl. Still unsure on adding the Jack Black Wannabe and the busty boss since the former is implied to be an NPC while the latter might be playable, but still doesn't have her own Mirage revealed yet.

As for the arguments sections, I do have plenty of ideas in mind so that it wouldn't feel so empty. The most obvious one being that "This character does a poor job at representing Fire Emblem/Too many Fire Emblem reps!".

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Someone went out of their way of translating the new trailer, especially for those who have been waiting for a dub ( Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi ). Some of the words might be a bit off, but at least you should get a good idea of how it works.

As for my moveset, it's still in the rough stages and it should be done soon. Let's just say that his moveset is going to be on a higher tier than the FE characters due to his Dualizing gimmick. So expect something that is guaranteed to appeal to the hardcore.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Major Update: The very first character moveset is now done with Itsuki & Chrom as the first character with their moveset done. This would be an example of what to expect of the Mirage system and how the SMT inspired gameplay would bode well for each character's playstyle. Chrom himself is like an advanced very of the Phantom Summon who can't be harmed and appears in almost every attack to either follow up his master's attacks. So he can be a very strategic character that required some great practice to master since one of his best moves for combos can lead into trouble if not done right and his defensive spell can temporarily sacrifice his speed and light weight in battle. I hope you supporters like it.

Also, the characters' icons had been updated to reflect their respect Carnage Forms to show you what their weapons are and give you a clue of what their Mirage are. Arguments are also up and I've covered the more basic ones that many would have against these character characters (Too new/not iconic, they are just glorified Fire Emblem reps, everyone hates their presence, and which one is more likely).

Again, I would apologize for the triple post if this is considered unacceptable.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Major Update: The very first character moveset is now done with Itsuki & Chrom as the first character with their moveset done. This would be an example of what to expect of the Mirage system and how the SMT inspired gameplay would bode well for each character's playstyle. Chrom himself is like an advanced very of the Phantom Summon who can't be harmed and appears in almost every attack to either follow up his master's attacks. So he can be a very strategic character that required some great practice to master since one of his best moves for combos can lead into trouble if not done right and his defensive spell can temporarily sacrifice his speed and light weight in battle. I hope you supporters like it.

Also, the characters' icons had been updated to reflect their respect Carnage Forms to show you what their weapons are and give you a clue of what their Mirage are. Arguments are also up and I've covered the more basic ones that many would have against these character characters (Too new/not iconic, they are just glorified Fire Emblem reps, everyone hates their presence, and which one is more likely).

Again, I would apologize for the triple post if this is considered unacceptable.
Wow... If I don't have mixed feelings with this game.... I could like more these ideas, sounds interesting.

I still want more Micaiah.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
I like the moveset so far. As for Itsuki/Chrom's emblem it'd probably be the # circle thing on the game's logo.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Finally, a thread where I can safely talk about this game instead of being ostracized by anime bashers. Those fools can cry all they want since I chuckle at their ignorance like your average snobby ojou-sama. That special edition will be all mine along with that delicious soundtrack since I adore J-Pop.

But all jokes aside, I really love what you did with the moveset Azure since it fully takes advantage of the game's special fighting system even when it haven't be released in Japan yet. Chrom was the perfect Mirage to be Itsuki's partner since he represents the new generation of Fire Emblem and it might be the only way for him to be in Smash (given that both characters are alternate versions of each other). I am curious as to seeing how you might handle the other characters, though I can see you working on these once a week. Because hey, it would be perfect countdown material until the day the game finally launches. Just throwing that out there. ;)

As for picking which team I'd like to be on, it's pretty difficult since I love all of the characters. Itsuki does have that bond with Chrom going for him since he's the main lord while Tsubasa does have that cute Pegasus Knight gimmick going for her. Toma would be a highly unique character that fights with a flaming spear (even though Volga can also do that) and Kiria would make sense as that experienced mage fighter. An arching character would be interesting thanks to my experience with Hawkeye, so Eleonora would be working just fine with that playstyle. Mamori is also that obligatory axe fighter in case we will never get Hector to join the battle and she's pretty old fashioned with her style.

So if I were to pick one character, it would have to be Itsuki since your moveset proves that he can be just as unique as his childhood friend. Just having some form of acknowledgement on that grand list would be a great way to show that I too plan on being a great employee for the Fortuna Entertainment company (plus playing one of the best J-Pop RPG's in history).

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Finally, a thread where I can safely talk about this game instead of being ostracized by anime bashers. Those fools can cry all they want since I chuckle at their ignorance like your average snobby ojou-sama. That special edition will be all mine along with that delicious soundtrack since I adore J-Pop.

But all jokes aside, I really love what you did with the moveset Azure since it fully takes advantage of the game's special fighting system even when it haven't be released in Japan yet. Chrom was the perfect Mirage to be Itsuki's partner since he represents the new generation of Fire Emblem and it might be the only way for him to be in Smash (given that both characters are alternate versions of each other). I am curious as to seeing how you might handle the other characters, though I can see you working on these once a week. Because hey, it would be perfect countdown material until the day the game finally launches. Just throwing that out there. ;)

As for picking which team I'd like to be on, it's pretty difficult since I love all of the characters. Itsuki does have that bond with Chrom going for him since he's the main lord while Tsubasa does have that cute Pegasus Knight gimmick going for her. Toma would be a highly unique character that fights with a flaming spear (even though Volga can also do that) and Kiria would make sense as that experienced mage fighter. An arching character would be interesting thanks to my experience with Hawkeye, so Eleonora would be working just fine with that playstyle. Mamori is also that obligatory axe fighter in case we will never get Hector to join the battle and she's pretty old fashioned with her style.

So if I were to pick one character, it would have to be Itsuki since your moveset proves that he can be just as unique as his childhood friend. Just having some form of acknowledgement on that grand list would be a great way to show that I too plan on being a great employee for the Fortuna Entertainment company (plus playing one of the best J-Pop RPG's in history).
Holy mother of text, Batman!

Just kidding, I'd knew that thou would be all over this on the day you finally joined this community. From the bright colors to the entire usage of the J-Pop Culture, this game was definitely right up your alley when you seen the original direct. And don't worry for which you are now the newest member of Team Itsuki.

And I like how you actually complimented the moveset for fitting in so well with their character while not seeming too made up like certain characters. The fact that I paid so much attention to the news and gameplay regarding this game shows how dedicated I was to showing that these rising stars (no pun intended) have potential for Smash. Not only that there are two special bundles for it, but chances are that a concert based on the game would occur in the future based on the ticket priority that ones with the Fortissimo version. So this could either potentially become a sleeper hit like Pikmin or even a cult classic like Advance Wars based on what type of reception/sales it would get at launch.

Maybe the activity ought to be less dead now that we have someone who's legitimately hyped for the game. :smirk:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Holy mother of text, Batman!

Just kidding, I'd knew that thou would be all over this on the day you finally joined this community. From the bright colors to the entire usage of the J-Pop Culture, this game was definitely right up your alley when you seen the original direct. And don't worry for which you are now the newest member of Team Itsuki.

And I like how you actually complimented the moveset for fitting in so well with their character while not seeming too made up like certain characters. The fact that I paid so much attention to the news and gameplay regarding this game shows how dedicated I was to showing that these rising stars (no pun intended) have potential for Smash. Not only that there are two special bundles for it, but chances are that a concert based on the game would occur in the future based on the ticket priority that ones with the Fortissimo version. So this could either potentially become a sleeper hit like Pikmin or even a cult classic like Advance Wars based on what type of reception/sales it would get at launch.

Maybe the activity ought to be less dead now that we have someone who's legitimately hyped for the game. :smirk:
Awwwww thank you, my sugar bear (I really have to stop it with the names since you might be embarrassed at times).

And yes, I am hype as **** for this game. I've always had a dream that one day there would be a J-Pop focused video game that has action and talks about the dark side of the industry. That dream did come true, but at the expense of the SMT and Fire Emblem "tards". But I would not care as long as I get my hands on the game and hopefully that special edition won't be Japan and exclusive.

Now the real question I have is what that ticket priority would be used for. You may be on to something regarding that the game could very well wind up with it's own concert in the future (because a lot of famous singers were called for the choreography of the game). The tickets would have to be a Japan-exclusive however since it could take place in front of the Shibuya 109 department store. It would be near impossible for that said concert to be replicated in any other country since idols normally don't travel. Unless they can do something of a deal where you can watch a projection of the concert in any select theatre in non-Japanese areas. I don't know, it would be a bit too hard to bring something like that to a wide audience.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Awwwww thank you, my sugar bear (I really have to stop it with the names since you might be embarrassed at times).

And yes, I am hype as **** for this game. I've always had a dream that one day there would be a J-Pop focused video game that has action and talks about the dark side of the industry. That dream did come true, but at the expense of the SMT and Fire Emblem "tards". But I would not care as long as I get my hands on the game and hopefully that special edition won't be Japan and exclusive.

Now the real question I have is what that ticket priority would be used for. You may be on to something regarding that the game could very well wind up with it's own concert in the future (because a lot of famous singers were called for the choreography of the game). The tickets would have to be a Japan-exclusive however since it could take place in front of the Shibuya 109 department store. It would be near impossible for that said concert to be replicated in any other country since idols normally don't travel. Unless they can do something of a deal where you can watch a projection of the concert in any select theatre in non-Japanese areas. I don't know, it would be a bit too hard to bring something like that to a wide audience.
You could be right, the ticket priority might be one of the biggest mysteries regarding this game instead of the plot itself. I doubt it would be just there for decoration since most tick priorities are used to grant you entry to any big event or movie. They did put a lot of money into making the J-Pop music feel professional by hiring the right singers/composers for the job. So making a concert based on the game was pretty inevitable since day one while some fans wished for an anime to happen.

So I can see it working like the first option, the concert will only be held in Japan around that area for the Japanese audience. While Nintendo of American can feel free to produce a DVD of the show for those that live outside of Japan for the bundles during localization. That way, you wouldn't have to take a plane all the way to Downtown Shibuya just to see the concert with the other fans. Since Atlus would want this game to sell, I seriously DOUBT that this will only be region exclusive and they should never underestimate the Western aniem consumer base (which includes you too). As for the movie method, I don;t really see it working that way since not many people would want to watch a concert based film that isn't Justin Beiber.

Though the real concern is whether or not the game will receive a dub. Then that means that the voice actors that they chose during the Western versions would have to sing their lines so that the "filmmakers" dub it over the original Japanese actors' recordings. Kind of like how the dubbing of most live action Eastern films worked. Though we will truly know when he get a damned reveal from Nintendo in a direct. Even this entire forum is starving for more news at this point.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
You could be right, the ticket priority might be one of the biggest mysteries regarding this game instead of the plot itself. I doubt it would be just there for decoration since most tick priorities are used to grant you entry to any big event or movie. They did put a lot of money into making the J-Pop music feel professional by hiring the right singers/composers for the job. So making a concert based on the game was pretty inevitable since day one while some fans wished for an anime to happen.

So I can see it working like the first option, the concert will only be held in Japan around that area for the Japanese audience. While Nintendo of American can feel free to produce a DVD of the show for those that live outside of Japan for the bundles during localization. That way, you wouldn't have to take a plane all the way to Downtown Shibuya just to see the concert with the other fans. Since Atlus would want this game to sell, I seriously DOUBT that this will only be region exclusive and they should never underestimate the Western aniem consumer base (which includes you too). As for the movie method, I don;t really see it working that way since not many people would want to watch a concert based film that isn't Justin Beiber.

Though the real concern is whether or not the game will receive a dub. Then that means that the voice actors that they chose during the Western versions would have to sing their lines so that the "filmmakers" dub it over the original Japanese actors' recordings. Kind of like how the dubbing of most live action Eastern films worked. Though we will truly know when he get a damned reveal from Nintendo in a direct. Even this entire forum is starving for more news at this point.
Something tells me that the stress over that test had gotten to you based on the mistakes of that post.

But grammar nazi tendencies aside, I sort of agree that the dubbing might be a bit problematic if they were to include English voice acting in the game. Have the voice actors dub their vocals over the Japanese lips so that people can understand it in the West for this concert DVD. That method would sound like the easiest thing Nintendo can do for the concert instead of leaving the rest of their consumer base out of it. So instead of a ticket priority, the West would get the DVD of the concert itself that's more or less a professional version of the show.

On a side note, I wouldn't mind if the game were to somehow become a success since I'd love me some merchandise. Maybe they can potentially make figures of Itsuki or Tsubasa (Nendoroids or full scale figures). Or perhaps they can have music themed accessories for the characters like headphones or microphones. I would also bring up the possibilities of dakimakuras and mouse pads, but some of you are probably a bit too disturbed by the concept. :laugh:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
New trailers are up form Eleonora and Kiria respectively. Eleornora does seem to have some serious Haruhi vibes to her, except on a less insane scale while Kiria is just as tragic as many expected. Though I am getting some serious Fi vibes out of Tharja at the moment.

On a side note, I wouldn't mind if the game were to somehow become a success since I'd love me some merchandise. Maybe they can potentially make figures of Itsuki or Tsubasa (Nendoroids or full scale figures). Or perhaps they can have music themed accessories for the characters like headphones or microphones. I would also bring up the possibilities of dakimakuras and mouse pads, but some of you are probably a bit too disturbed by the concept. :laugh:
I'm sure that they are going to go all out with the merchandise if it were to turn out to be a success since Japan is crazy for stuff like that. The figures are a must since that this game was made for and some music accessories wouldn't be too bad. As for that last stud, we are better off not dwelling there because I'm sure some of us are terrified of that stuff after the reveal of that "that Chrom mousepad". So let's not go to that levels of creepiness, alright love? :laugh:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
More new trailers for the game are up, focusing on the new party member Mamori and their foreign trainer Barry. I'm getting some serious Chibi Usa vibes out of Mamori and Draug is shining with that knight-like personality. Imagine if the localization team where to have him say m'lady at the end of every conversation with her. That Barry Goodman though, he's freaking awesome. I'm getting some serious Jack Black vibes about the character, from his over the top acting to his rocking habits. This guy would become an instant fan favorite when the game is bought westward. :laugh:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
More new trailers for the game are up, focusing on the new party member Mamori and their foreign trainer Barry. I'm getting some serious Chibi Usa vibes out of Mamori and Draug is shining with that knight-like personality. Imagine if the localization team where to have him say m'lady at the end of every conversation with her. That Barry Goodman though, he's freaking awesome. I'm getting some serious Jack Black vibes about the character, from his over the top acting to his rocking habits. This guy would become an instant fan favorite when the game is bought westward. :laugh:

Indeed, I'm actually starting to like this game even more. Mamori still has that Showa feel with her character and she's freaking adorable. Funny how a guy like Draug gets to be paired with a cutie patootie like her.

As for Barry Goodman, cool doesn't even begin to describe his character. He's like the Jack Black that thought it was a good idea to become an otaku and teach young idols the importance of Mirage control. And you are right about that one love, this guy would be an instant fan favorite in the West due to his likeness to Jack Black.

And about that mousepad (as much as you guys are trying to avoid it), it wasn't too bad and made Chrom a bit more profitable to another audience. Hell, I would gladly buy it since my wrists are in need of some soft cushions to keep them from getting hurt. Now if only the same can be done for Corrin and Itsuki. (There seriously needs to be a drooling emoticon on this site).

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

Didn't we already know about Mamori?

Barry looks super awesome though. He looks kinda like one of my friends from high school.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Didn't we already know about Mamori?

Barry looks super awesome though. He looks kinda like one of my friends from high school.
Yes, though these trailers are more for showing off the characters' personalities and motives with some gameplay. Like the same ones we've seen for Tsubasa, Itsuki (which was a story trailer), Eleonora, and Kiria. There's only one known character left to have her trailer and it's Toma. We still need one for their boss (the glasses wearing woman) and that last male party member called Yashiro Tsurugi.

If only were were to meet someone like Barry in my college dorm. He must have been one pretty awesome friend too. :laugh:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Thats right Azure, if there's one character we need to know more about other than the seemingly unplayable boss and trainer, it's definitely this guy (Yashiro).

Judging from his attire, he's definitely prince-like and seems to be the type of guy who likes being on top. The purple hair does give me some James vibes, except he's much less of a bloke and more experienced. Maybe he could be our very own Myrmidon for the game? The possibility of him being a Thief is also good due to money and all, but it doesn't really suit his status or personality. This guy needs to be revealed in a Famitsu scan soon.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Can someone give me a rundown again of character and "Persona?" I've.. kinda lost track.
With pleasure.

Itsuki Aoi - Chrom (Fire Emblem Awakening)
Tsubasa Oribe - Sheeda (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon)
Toma Akagi - Cain (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon)
Kiria Kurona - Tharja (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
Mamori Minamoto - Draug/Doga (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon)
Eleonora Yumizuru - Virion (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

These are all the playable characters so far with their own Mirage while leaving out the other three characters whose Mirages are still unknown.

Burruni

Smash Hero
With pleasure.

Itsuki Aoi - Chrom (Fire Emblem Awakening)
Tsubasa Oribe - Sheeda (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon)
Toma Akagi - Cain (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon)
Kiria Kurona - Tharja (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
Mamori Minamoto - Draug/Doga (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon)
Eleonora Yumizuru - Virion (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

These are all the playable characters so far with their own Mirage while leaving out the other three characters whose Mirages are still unknown.
>Doga
THE TANK HAS RETURNED

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
>Doga
THE TANK HAS RETURNED
Doga's still a better tank than Gutsman. :troll:

Thats right Azure, if there's one character we need to know more about other than the seemingly unplayable boss and trainer, it's definitely this guy (Yashiro).

Judging from his attire, he's definitely prince-like and seems to be the type of guy who likes being on top. The purple hair does give me some James vibes, except he's much less of a bloke and more experienced. Maybe he could be our very own Myrmidon for the game? The possibility of him being a Thief is also good due to money and all, but it doesn't really suit his status or personality. This guy needs to be revealed in a Famitsu scan soon.
Agreed, Myrmidon seems like the most fitting class for Yashiro. He does have that sense of class and those guys are bound to be one of the tougher close combat units without armor.

And about that mousepad (as much as you guys are trying to avoid it), it wasn't too bad and made Chrom a bit more profitable to another audience. Hell, I would gladly buy it since my wrists are in need of some soft cushions to keep them from getting hurt. Now if only the same can be done for Corrin and Itsuki. (There seriously needs to be a drooling emoticon on this site).
Let's not go there period. The last thing I need to remember is how swollen Chrom's *** was made on that pad. I don't see Corrin or Itsuki looking any better with a behind that big. *shudders*

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
May I have your attention fixture Mirage Masters of Fortuna Entertainment! This includes Burruni Burruni , Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi , and Troykv Troykv . With business going downhill thanks to the economy of these threads, we will have to reincarnate ourselves into a new social thread so that all future discussions of this game will continue. See you all there and try not to run into any evil Mirages on the way.

And by the way AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27 , you better follow the same path and move your Senran Kagura thread there since chances are that you'll run into some fans there.

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...-thread-reincarnation-by-kiria-kurono.421570/

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
May I have your attention fixture Mirage Masters of Fortuna Entertainment! This includes Burruni Burruni , Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi , and Troykv Troykv . With business going downhill thanks to the economy of these threads, we will have to reincarnate ourselves into a new social thread so that all future discussions of this game will continue. See you all there and try not to run into any evil Mirages on the way.

And by the way AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27 , you better follow the same path and move your Senran Kagura thread there since chances are that you'll run into some fans there.

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...-thread-reincarnation-by-kiria-kurono.421570/
Aw bugger, I should have make this account much earlier so I wouldn't have to move my thread. :urg:

Oh well, this Banana Bender's gotta do, what a Banana Bender's got to do. We will continue our speculation on this game there as promised after I do what you say. Good luck love.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

Wait a sec, I'm getting a few glitches while trying to view that thread. Wasn't @oni333 supposed to send out invitations for us to get in?

Troykv

Smash Master
Is this the end?

Aww... I almost finish the "Fire Emblem characters in Smash Ballot" Article.

I also create a Micaiah's group forum. But I don't have enough things to make it active... I"m just one person xDU (Micaiah Supporters... I will put the link later).

I will visit your forum too.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
From Genei Ibun Roku #FE, I ONLY want Tiki.
Your in luck since some recent news is that she might be a party member that you can achieve later in the game (I mean, what other character is perfect enough to be the game's Manakete?). While there is really no proof nor official confirmation, Mamori's trailer did show her as doing a team attack with Tiki and most attacks we've seen so far can only happen between party members. She could be one of the only characters to fight as herself since she is technically a Mirage that doesn't need a partner.

So whenever she's officially revealed as such in Famitsu would be when Azure should make a separate "team" for you to support. I'll remind him to still invite you so that you won't miss out.

Top Bottom