• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genei Ibun Roku #FE Protagonists Thread (OP Updated with Itsuki Moveset and Arguements)

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I meant that the game itself isn't dark enough for them to handle due to being the kawaii bull**** they hate. We could wind up with a pretty dark story if that reveal with Tsubasa's cousin from the demo is anything to go by. After all, Atlus never disappoints with their high quality RPG's. :p
Yeah because something with a bright colour could never have anything dark in at all. I man just look Super Paper Mario, that game totally doesn't have dark themes, or have some of the darkest Mario villains to date :rolleyes:

And we all know just cause RPG has bright visuals totally means nothing dark will happen in it.:rolleyes:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Yeah because something with a bright colour could never have anything dark in at all. I man just look Super Paper Mario, that game totally doesn't have dark themes, or have some of the darkest Mario villains to date :rolleyes:

And we all know just cause RPG has bright visuals totally means nothing dark will happen in it.:rolleyes:
Exactly, because most RPG's are anything but lighthearted all the time (unless they are Paper Mario 64 and Sticker Star). People would have to realize that this game would potentially wind up to be something good like Wind Waker (Back then, a lot of fans hated it because of the cel shaded graphics and cartoony art style). Only time will tell until the game is out internationally since Japan will get it first like Fire Emblem Fates.

Now on another subject, let's make fun of how edgy Chrom had gotten in this game.

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Oh wow, I had no clue there was a thread for this.
Being really excited for #FE, I would definitely love to see a character join. Preferably Tsubasa cause she's adorable and a Pegasus Knight, though I guess Itsuki would be more likely being the protagonist. Even if we can't get a character i'd love to at least see some of the music get in the game somehow.

In fact, maybe for Tsubasa's final smash she can pair up with Kiria or Eleonora? Like this video:

And hey if they want to be lazy they could make Itsuki's final smash summoning Mirage Chrom :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Oh wow, I had no clue there was a thread for this.
Being really excited for #FE, I would definitely love to see a character join. Preferably Tsubasa cause she's adorable and a Pegasus Knight, though I guess Itsuki would be more likely being the protagonist. Even if we can't get a character i'd love to at least see some of the music get in the game somehow.

In fact, maybe for Tsubasa's final smash she can pair up with Kiria or Eleonora? Like this video:

And hey if they want to be lazy they could make Itsuki's final smash summoning Mirage Chrom :troll:
10/10 best Final Smash in history.

Jk jk, the Team Attack with Kiria or Eleonora isn't that bad since we need a music based Final Smahs that doesn't suck (Sorry DK, but Konga Beat is still mediocre even with a visible beat meter). The music is actually one of the more important aspects of the game that should be referenced and words can't describe how much I'd want Reincarnation in Smash (DLC stage music or in Smash 5).

I feel the same way about Itsuki and Tsubasa being the best choices. I would pick him if we want someone who has the most important in the story unless we don;t want a repeat of the Chrom situation. Though if people are still sick of "muh too many swordsman", Tsubasa would be a back up since a lancer that doesn't use a spear would be unique (Though she arguably gets the most attention of any character from the game). I could put you on Team Tsubasa if you like her the most though.

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
10/10 best Final Smash in history.

Jk jk, the Team Attack with Kiria or Eleonora isn't that bad since we need a music based Final Smahs that doesn't suck (Sorry DK, but Konga Beat is still mediocre even with a visible beat meter). The music is actually one of the more important aspects of the game that should be referenced and words can't describe how much I'd want Reincarnation in Smash (DLC stage music or in Smash 5).

I feel the same way about Itsuki and Tsubasa being the best choices. I would pick him if we want someone who has the most important in the story unless we don;t want a repeat of the Chrom situation. Though if people are still sick of "muh too many swordsman", Tsubasa would be a back up since a lancer that doesn't use a spear would be unique (Though she arguably gets the most attention of any character from the game). I could put you on Team Tsubasa if you like her the most though.
The actual argument was too many blue haired swordsman :dazwa:
There's going to be so much amazing music from #FE they'd have to give a stage to give the soundtrack justice. Maybe it could be Shibuya.

And yeah, i'm definitely on Team Tsubasa out of preference for her. Come to think of it, for a game about music Itsuki doesn't seem like someone who..well, actually represents that. Definitely doesn't seem like a guy who'd pick up a mic and sing for a pair up at least, though I guess we'll see what happens.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The actual argument was too many blue haired swordsman :dazwa:
There's going to be so much amazing music from #FE they'd have to give a stage to give the soundtrack justice. Maybe it could be Shibuya.

And yeah, i'm definitely on Team Tsubasa out of preference for her. Come to think of it, for a game about music Itsuki doesn't seem like someone who..well, actually represents that. Definitely doesn't seem like a guy who'd pick up a mic and sing for a pair up at least, though I guess we'll see what happens.
A Shibuya stage with the many colored NPCS and the actually city changing based on the darker atmposphere of the Idolphere would be the ideal place for me. Just have a mini platform where we can have the NPC's performing the songs a la KK Slider so that it can have that extra flair to it.

Added you to the so popular Team Tsubasa and you are now one of us. She does seem to represent that idol atmosphere better than the main character himself since he's not all fond of show business. And it would be super awkward watching him do a team attack (unless girls like @ Croph Croph wouldn't mind it :troll:). Just think of the alternate costume possibilities with her character since the sweater look would go well with someone who wants to be ordinary or that other idol outfit from the trailer.

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
A Shibuya stage with the many colored NPCS and the actually city changing based on the darker atmposphere of the Idolphere would be the ideal place for me. Just have a mini platform where we can have the NPC's performing the songs a la KK Slider so that it can have that extra flair to it.

Don't forget swimsuit Tsubasa.
I had similar thoughts for the stage as well, though I imagined more along the lines of either the front of Shibuya 106, the rooftop of a building in front of Shibuya 106, or on a moving platform around the entire district like Prism Tower.
What would be really amazing is if they had a concert going on in the background (as a main focus), with the character and weather/time of day changing depending on the music. Such as daylight for Tiki's song, rainy weather for Kiria's Reincarnation, and complete nighttime/darkness for the non-vocal tracks that'd play in the dungeons. It'd definitely take alot of effort to get working, but would be amazing for a dlc stage.

For an example, imagine a stage that gave a good view of this concert in the background:

Of course, the only real problem is if Tsubasa is playable and her song is performing. In which case they could pull a Spirit Train and Alfonzomemeisoverused not have her performing in the background.

/is overexcited to see others hyped for #FE.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Don't forget swimsuit Tsubasa.
I had similar thoughts for the stage as well, though I imagined more along the lines of either the front of Shibuya 106, the rooftop of a building in front of Shibuya 106, or on a moving platform around the entire district like Prism Tower.
What would be really amazing is if they had a concert going on in the background (as a main focus), with the character and weather/time of day changing depending on the music. Such as daylight for Tiki's song, rainy weather for Kiria's Reincarnation, and complete nighttime/darkness for the non-vocal tracks that'd play in the dungeons. It'd definitely take alot of effort to get working, but would be amazing for a dlc stage.

For an example, imagine a stage that gave a good view of this concert in the background:

Of course, the only real problem is if Tsubasa is playable and her song is performing. In which case they could pull a Spirit Train and Alfonzomemeisoverused not have her performing in the background.

/is overexcited to see others hyped for #FE.
When Tsubasa is fighting on the battlefield, Maiko takes the center stage! Leave it to me! :awesome:

But jokes aside, your idea for the stage is fantastic since it explores many aspects of the entire city. That view with the stage Kiria is one is the type of thing I would killer to see when joining a match there (Just like how I stare at that glorious HD Wuhu Island on the Pilotwings stage).

While the day transitions and song changes might take a lot of work, I can imagine it working out well. That's exactly how Sakurai got the KK Slider Saturday performances to work on both Animal Crossing stages. Though having the weather change might be the tricky one since the closest thing to such drastic chances is the object positions on Tortimer Island and the day night transition on the Prism Tower stage. In the end, it would be one of the more visually stunning stages if they can take the challenge and add all of your ideas for the GIR#FE stage.

The Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem hype is always real here! ;)

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Y'know, I kinda want the main guy just because we'll get another blue-haired swordsman. :troll:

One of the main reasons I always wanted to see Vocaloid content in Smash is because we'll get some J-pop representation (lol pipe dreams). And I always thought a stage would be nice. But this crossover offers a lot of that stuff, so I'm all for seeing some ♯FE content. I don't think a playable character would be all that likely (I'm fine with anyone though), but who knows. Maybe if they really want to promote and push this game, we'll see something (like a Mii costume or whatever). And honestly, a game like this needs all the marketing and promotion it could get.

Why didn't I come across this thread earlier!? I am hyped about the game, but my only concern is the Shadow Dragon and Awakening bias. Kinda disappointed in that. I wanna see my boi ;_; It's possible characters like Marth, Ike, Roy, Robin, and Lucina might appear via amiibos though. In fact, I wonder what's taking them so long to reveal Marth. He's such a mascot, you'd think they would have revealed him earlier. He could be a secret character, or obtained via his amiibo, or maybe a villain (omg plot twist!)... or they're just holding him off for whatever reason. I'm sure Marth will appear anyway... he has to! He's the Hero-King! I guess only time will tell...

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Nice, it's like a picture showcasing the new generation female leads of Nintendo that will be seen within the last few years of the Wii U. The Inkling from Splatoon, Elma's young partner from Xenoblade X, and Tsubasa Oribe herself. I wouldn't mind if at least a few of them (replace the black haired one with Elma) in Smash, ether they appear as DLC of this gen or a newcomer in the next gen.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Here's Part 2 of the Genei Ibun Roku #FE discussion from GameXplain and this is more focused on the story. Several details actually might be interesting like the fact that the main villainous is related to Tsubasa (as well as the one responsible for the Performa drain in the main district) and she's more of the commanders of the phantoms. Kiria is more of an experienced Mirage Master due to her veteran status and is the first one to go after that Phantom Commander (The aforementioned missing sister).

As for Gangrel, it basically tells us a few things. The villains are actually corrupted versions of a person who's drain dog performa and he's actually a photographer that's known for kidnapping the gravure models in Fortuna. So they essentially turned Gangrel into a sex crazed kidnapper and he said something you'd least expect in a Nintendo published title (bull****). Not only this gives us a bit of insight on why this game would be rated M, but it shows that we can expect Persona like conflicts in the game's story.

The next part should be a about the gameplay and I can tell it's something many people would want to be analyzed. I'm actually getting more interested after hearing these explanations from GX.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I love GameXplain's videos... they always get me hyped. I remember seeing their vid of the first trailer, which helped me appreciate the game even more for what it is.

Seeing the pic @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan posted... The #FE logo would be a good representation for the franchise's emblem. And I'm guessing #FE would be under its own franchise? Makes sense giving that despite #FE being a crossover, the game's uniquely its own thing as well.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I love GameXplain's videos... they always get me hyped. I remember seeing their vid of the first trailer, which helped me appreciate the game even more for what it is.

Seeing the pic @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan posted... The #FE logo would be a good representation for the franchise's emblem. And I'm guessing #FE would be under its own franchise? Makes sense giving that despite #FE being a crossover, the game's uniquely its own thing as well.

Now that you mention it, the #FE Logo would be a great symbol for this since it's essentially Kingdom Hearts with elements of Final Fantasy and Megaten other than being a true crossover like Project X Zone. One idea I had was using a ball of Performa, but it is a bit generic and wouldn't stand out unlike that. Since the game is extremely niche with a niche concept as the main focus, I can imagine it selling as much as or less than Xenoblade. Even I think that Xenoblade X would sell less than its predescedor due to being on the Wii U of all things.

Though the real concern I have is if they would advertise the game a bit more in Nintendo Directs within the future since the release does seem pretty far for both Japan and the West. Fates was able to get its own informative direct a month before the game would launch covering many features like Amiibo and My Castle (face rubbing FTW!). One direct could focus more on talking about the the many stores or how the gameplay works during your typical battle. Though I can easily see a Gebei Ibun Roku #FE Direct covering everything important in the game, plot and dungeons.

Troykv

Smash Master
Fire Emblem Warriors anyone?

I see this picture before, but still is really awesome!

Nintendo please! (I don't have anything against #FE -a KH thing?- but I want see a Spin-off that actually uses more the actual characters and more actual references xD).

Last edited:

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
My love for Tsubasa grows each time we learn something new about her, who else would be brave enough to rip her clothes off in front of a Gravure idol Kidnapper? I really hope the series gets popular enough we'll see some companies make fancy figures of her like they do for Persona and occasionally Devil Survivor.*Cough*MakeaNendoroid*
Y'know, I kinda want the main guy just because we'll get another blue-haired swordsman. :troll:

One of the main reasons I always wanted to see Vocaloid content in Smash is because we'll get some J-pop representation (lol pipe dreams). And I always thought a stage would be nice. But this crossover offers a lot of that stuff, so I'm all for seeing some ♯FE content. I don't think a playable character would be all that likely (I'm fine with anyone though), but who knows. Maybe if they really want to promote and push this game, we'll see something (like a Mii costume or whatever). And honestly, a game like this needs all the marketing and promotion it could get.
Sakurai clearly hates J-pop, he forgot to give the Sonic and Pac-Man stages Vocaloid and iDOLM@STER music.
I felt the same way when the game was coming out. Even though I normally only go for supporting characters that have an okay chance, I recall supporting any sort of J-pop idols that had topics here in for Sm4sh. Especially Miku/Vocaloid, which is my favorite thing in the world. Of course if that were to happen i'd get a heart attack, I freak out whenever pipe dream vocaloid collaborations I want (like the recently announced Miku X Persona4D collaboration) become reality.

This time we have a first party J-pop RPG, so there's at least some chance of J-pop representation happening.

Also, I love GameXplain's analysis as well. Normally I only skim through a few analysis videos for games i'm excited for, but #FE is the only time i've watched everyone analysis they've done. I guess i'm more interested due to the SMT and FE references hidden in what footage we've seen so far.
Now that you mention it, the #FE Logo would be a great symbol for this since it's essentially Kingdom Hearts with elements of Final Fantasy and Megaten other than being a true crossover like Project X Zone. One idea I had was using a ball of Performa, but it is a bit generic and wouldn't stand out unlike that. Since the game is extremely niche with a niche concept as the main focus, I can imagine it selling as much as or less than Xenoblade. Even I think that Xenoblade X would sell less than its predescedor due to being on the Wii U of all things.

Though the real concern I have is if they would advertise the game a bit more in Nintendo Directs within the future since the release does seem pretty far for both Japan and the West. Fates was able to get its own informative direct a month before the game would launch covering many features like Amiibo and My Castle (face rubbing FTW!). One direct could focus more on talking about the the many stores or how the gameplay works during your typical battle. Though I can easily see a Gebei Ibun Roku #FE Direct covering everything important in the game, plot and dungeons.
What Nintendo should do with every game ever: advertise it as much as they did Splatoon.
Sadly, I suppose that won't happen, though advertising at the Xenoblade X level like they did for Japan would be decent enough. Unless they leave it to Atlus, who's done an amazing job at advertising P4 Dancing; If they didn't bother it would no doubt be completely overshadowed by Persona 5.
Nintendo could alternatively try having a eshop deal to attract people, like, I dunno, "Buy FE Fates and #FE, get $30 eshop credit" :denzel:

I want to see more Fire Emblem Spin-offs!
Fire Emblem Warriors anyone?

Warrior's would be nice, though I've always wanted to see Fire Emblem get its own fighting game. It's right next to Pokemon in regards to having a ton of characters perfect for a fighter. #FE characters included.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Warrior's would be nice, though I've always wanted to see Fire Emblem get its own fighting game. It's right next to Pokemon in regards to having a ton of characters perfect for a fighter. #FE characters included.
That is one of my dreams, a Fire Emblem Fighting Game... Please Nintendo, if you want to aproach the post-Awakening boom and don't sick me, please, do a Spin-off, specially something like this.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Just as a heads up, I'm going to start nominating the idea of a Genei Ibun Roku #FE rep in the Rate Their Chances Thread. While the chances of a character from that game happening is realistically low, I'm just doing it to see everyone's opinion on it happening. Think of it as a way to publicize this thread more so that anyone can have their input on these J-Pop fighters. So why not? :p

Last edited:

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Oh nice; I haven't visited RtC after it was revived, but I guess I'll do it to help.
(And that's brilliant use of the oversized dress.)

Lately I've been playing as Tiki colored Lucina and using the nametags "Tsubasa" and "singaloid" in Sm4sh's tournament mode..wonder how many opponents actually got the reference :smash:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Oh nice; I haven't visited RtC after it was revived, but I guess I'll do it to help.
(And that's brilliant use of the oversized dress.)

Lately I've been playing as Tiki colored Lucina and using the nametags "Tsubasa" and "singaloid" in Sm4sh's tournament mode..wonder how many opponents actually got the reference :smash:
LOL The dress itself was rather appropriate and I'm sorry for the late reply. :p

I hope plenty of people will get the reference since that game will need all the hype it gets. I'm still banking on Tiki being the secret playable character/superboss of the game.

Last edited:

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
This game looks interesting despite the hate it gets. I'm all for a rep from this game. (and a Mirage Chrom amiibo)
I DO hope we see characters from Elibe, Jugdral, Magvel, Tellius and maybe even from Hoshido/Nohr.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This game looks interesting despite the hate it gets. I'm all for a rep from this game. (and a Mirage Chrom amiibo)
I DO hope we see characters from Elibe, Jugdral, Magvel, Tellius and maybe even from Hoshido/Nohr.
So which team would you like to be on (Tsubasa, Itsuki, Eleonora, Kiria, or Toma)?

Sadly, they've confirmed that most characters will be from Awakening and Shadow Dragon. So chances are that we might see the other sagas represented through DLC or a sequel for now.

Troykv

Smash Master
The game will be mostly Shadow Dragon and Awakening... Maybe other Lords are the excepción? In a possible sequel probably we will get more characters.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
So which team would you like to be on (Tsubasa, Itsuki, Eleonora, Kiria, or Toma)?
Hard to say at the moment since there really isn't that much info on the game. Tsubasa for now.
Oh yeah, I heard about the game focusing more in the Akaneia characters which is pretty sad. I hope the other lord characters can make it somehow like, the characters being able to have more than one Performa.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Please put me on #TeamToma, yo.

By the way, it seems pretty obvious to me that if Chrom and Sheeda made it in instead of Lucina and Marth, it is because the Smash Amiibo of those two will be of use to unlock content within the game..

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Please put me on #TeamToma, yo.

By the way, it seems pretty obvious to me that if Chrom and Sheeda made it in instead of Lucina and Marth, it is because the Smash Amiibo of those two will be of use to unlock content within the game..
#TeamEleonora pls.
We don't have a real archer or a realistic possibility at getting one.
Plus European bonus points.
Hard to say at the moment since there really isn't that much info on the game. Tsubasa for now.
Oh yeah, I heard about the game focusing more in the Akaneia characters which is pretty sad. I hope the other lord characters can make it somehow like, the characters being able to have more than one Performa.
Everyone had been added to their own teams for now, with Tsubasa's being the most abundant. We are at least one supporter away from having a full on ten so we'll see if there's anyone else new who wants to see what these rising stars are capable of.

Still forgot about @ Croph Croph , so I might add her to Team Itsuki since she did mention him in her last post.

Anyways, who's hoping that we see another trailer of the game in this month's possible Nintendo Direct?

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Everyone had been added to their own teams for now, with Tsubasa's being the most abundant. We are at least one supporter away from having a full on ten so we'll see if there's anyone else new who wants to see what these rising stars are capable of.

Still forgot about @ Croph Croph , so I might add her to Team Itsuki since she did mention him in her last post.

Anyways, who's hoping that we see another trailer of the game in this month's possible Nintendo Direct?
I am! I hope it'll reveal some more characters along the line, including a villain or something.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
There's a Nintendo direct this month? But yeah, if there is hopefully we'll get some new info. I'd love to know if Amiibos are compatible.

I don't really care which character you put me under since I'm fine with anyone.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Wait a sec.... this could mean I might finally get my idol female character I've been wanting??

While I don't think SSB4, I'm hoping for Tsubasa in SSB5. This crossover needs to be a new thing though, if any of these character are to have a chance.

Troykv

Smash Master
Wait a sec.... this could mean I might finally get my idol female character I've been wanting??

While I don't think SSB4, I'm hoping for Tsubasa in SSB5. This crossover needs to be a new thing though, if any of these character are to have a chance.
Who knows? This maybe is a success... Or could bombed... Who knows...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
OK, I incline myself towards Aoi but Tsubasa seems more refreshing.

Updated. Boy, Tsubasa has quite the following if you look at how cramped her club is.

The thing about this game is that the many alternate costume possibilities are off the charts. I wonder if the other characters have their fair share of different colors/costumes in the game. We were able to see that out of the girls, but not so much from the boys (since one simply doesn't care about the music industry while the other wants to be in a Tokusatsu show). Still hoping we'll see more out of this game in a future Nintendo Direct.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Just got done watching the entire video and many of the gameplay elements are very apparent. The gameplay itself is just like the more recent Shin Megami Tensei titles (more like the Persona games) and every enemy has their own unique weakness like in the games. But the heroes have their own unique weaknesses as well since what's Fire Emblem game without everyone having a weakness? We do know that some enemies can be based on the demons from the Shin Megami Tensei universe like the Troll instead being mostly generic Fire Emblem units.

Promotions and other iconic gameplay elements from Fire Emblem can happen and it is speculated that tiki would be the one to give you these promotions. Like I've said a day ago, the alternate costume possibilities are endless since you can possibly customize your character like in the Persona games when going through a dungeon. I am interested to see what direction this game would go in now that we know everything we can about the game thanks to GameXplain. Still needs another reveal in a new Nintendo Direct since I need to know more about that Gangrel. :p

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It will be a huge missed opportunity if she isn't a recruitable ally. Just imagine seeing her becoming a mechanical, flashy dragon for her Special Skill like the ones from Dragonaut.

Top Bottom