• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genei Ibun Roku #FE Protagonists Thread (OP Updated with Itsuki Moveset and Arguements)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Tomorrow is the Rate their chances day for a #FE character!
http://smashboards.com/threads/rate...-116-balloon-fighter-and-bandanna-dee.398604/

I've been planning on this day for awhile now. Spoiler: I'm mostly banking on Sakurai bias.

Indeed, I will do the honors of explaining how the concept works and what moveset possibilities the possible choices would have (Inb4 Tsubasa gets the most love). Expect to see tons of weeboo shaming and accusations of them being more Fire Emblem trash knowing how much they love their double zeroes.

I'll make sure to do my rating earlier so that I can have enough time to do the write up. Still going to be less as bad as how things went with Young Link and pre-confirmation Roy.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Tomorrow is the Rate their chances day for a #FE character!
http://smashboards.com/threads/rate...-116-balloon-fighter-and-bandanna-dee.398604/

I've been planning on this day for awhile now. Spoiler: I'm mostly banking on Sakurai bias.

I will prefer Abstain the Want Rate, this game give me a lot of reasons to have a mixed opinion and I have some feat about the FE's future (I'm okay with this idea, actually looks interesting... But I don't want to believe that Fire Emblem could be in the future 100% weeb appeal... Spin-off and main series); and all my friends hate this idea, mainly because they hate the style (is ugly for one of them) and be a "fraud" because the game originally was promoted as a SMTxFE. They still want that.... In a most literal way (a major Classic SMT Feeling with Law, Chaos, Neutral, FE chatacters with their own affilation, etc.), and I agree with them in that, I would prefer a game like that with a most "SMT feeling" (also... I can't see Genei Iburoki without feel shame).

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I honestly just want to speculate this game on this thread because it's not that active otherwise
Oh Burruni, it's been a while since we've last seen you. Welcome back!

With the huge information drought that's been happening lately, I can tell it's going to take a while before we get more information on this game. Though I can guarantee you that that hate this game has is slowly dying down while some elitists still exists. At least there's some confirmation that there will be enemies based on the low level demons from the MegaTen franchise (Jack Frost and Pixie are shoo-ins at this point). Now that the plot is a bit more clearer with GameXplain's latest videos, it's safe to say that we can get some interesting character development out of the protagonists.

Tsubasa can potentially achieve her dream of being an idol while fighting by her friend's side, giving Itsuki some motivation to work in the industry with her despite his hatred of it. The red guy can at least learn how to be a proper hero while he fights for his dream to be a Tokatsu actor leaving Eleonora to work harder for a higher position than her current experience. As for Kiria, I think she's a bit in the dark since she's already a proffesional and she aims to keep that natural balance to the city with her power. Something about what I've seen so far makes me think that there's a bigger monster behind the scenes instead of Tsubasa's possessed sister being the main antagonist. If any MegaTen title had taught me something, the main villain would either be in the form of a human working with the heroes or even be a god that will reveal himself at the end of the game after watching the moves of his enemy throughout the story.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Oh Burruni, it's been a while since we've last seen you. Welcome back!

With the huge information drought that's been happening lately, I can tell it's going to take a while before we get more information on this game. Though I can guarantee you that that hate this game has is slowly dying down while some elitists still exists. At least there's some confirmation that there will be enemies based on the low level demons from the MegaTen franchise (Jack Frost and Pixie are shoo-ins at this point). Now that the plot is a bit more clearer with GameXplain's latest videos, it's safe to say that we can get some interesting character development out of the protagonists.

Tsubasa can potentially achieve her dream of being an idol while fighting by her friend's side, giving Itsuki some motivation to work in the industry with her despite his hatred of it. The red guy can at least learn how to be a proper hero while he fights for his dream to be a Tokatsu actor leaving Eleonora to work harder for a higher position than her current experience. As for Kiria, I think she's a bit in the dark since she's already a proffesional and she aims to keep that natural balance to the city with her power. Something about what I've seen so far makes me think that there's a bigger monster behind the scenes instead of Tsubasa's possessed sister being the main antagonist. If any MegaTen title had taught me something, the main villain would either be in the form of a human working with the heroes or even be a god that will reveal himself at the end of the game after watching the moves of his enemy throughout the story.
Azure.
I'm a fan of both SMT and Fire Emblem.
The elitists never disappear, they just stop being as vocal.
We STILL have people complaining about lack of Persona 2 material in the Persona series, and that's just meta elitism right there when you consider the SMT die hards saying that weeb weeb waifu Persona is ruining the brand.

I've... been trying to keep up with the GameXplain analyses about our data on hand.

What I want, though, is the original design of Lucifer from SMT doing a DJ Octavio-style musical final boss

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Azure.
I'm a fan of both SMT and Fire Emblem.
The elitists never disappear, they just stop being as vocal.
We STILL have people complaining about lack of Persona 2 material in the Persona series, and that's just meta elitism right there when you consider the SMT die hards saying that weeb weeb waifu Persona is ruining the brand.

I've... been trying to keep up with the GameXplain analyses about our data on hand.

What I want, though, is the original design of Lucifer from SMT doing a DJ Octavio-style musical final boss
Actually, a DJ Octavio Lucifer would be a much better idea than having a technicolor version of Grima as the Final Boss. That way, we can have that tradition of the main demon/god disguised as a regular human only to show his true colors at the end of the game. He can be that DJ god in his first form while the last form should be a larger, trippier monster in a Dali-esque ravefest. You know, kind of like a more colorful version of this thing.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Actually, a DJ Octavio Lucifer would be a much better idea than having a technicolor version of Grima as the Final Boss. That way, we can have that tradition of the main demon/god disguised as a regular human only to show his true colors at the end of the game. He can be that DJ god in his first form while the last form should be a larger, trippier monster in a Dali-esque ravefest. You know, kind of like a more colorful version of this thing.

Nintendo, hire us.
We'll do better than the SMTIV incarnation of Lucifer.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Nintendo, hire us.
We'll do better than the SMTIV incarnation of Lucifer.
Boy, he really had let hsimelf go over the years. Reminds me of an older version of Imhotep from the Mummy films.

In other news, the game finally has its own Japanese website with some new concept art of several Mirages and a new screenshot of a badass Toma. I can't really read Japanese, though I'm sure it's simply talking about the development cycle of the game itself.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/asej/blog/index.html

Though this might be a major stretch, I'm hoping for a new trailer of this game to be shown on this month's Tokyo Game Show since this information drought will be painful without the Nintendo Directs. Since Hyrule Warriors Legends will be presented by Tecmo Koei there (even if we know they always published the first game in Japan), then chances are that we might get some news about the game other than just Persona 5 from Atlus.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And it looks like Japan will have this game by the 26th in December, just as a form of a possible late Christmas gift for the gamers who are interested in it. I wonder how long will the West have to avoid spoilers until the game is out, assuming the Western release date will be revealed soon.

Also, DLC outfits based on other Atlus protagonists had been confirmed as well. Loving that sexy Walter outfit.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/09/1...-emblem-to-release-in-japan-on-december-26th/

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Hey everybody. Flyer here. I got some news thanks to GameXplain coverage of the Famitsu magazines.

It looks like Kiria's mirage is based off of Tharja from Fire Emblem Awakening, and Eleonora is based off of Virion, also from awakening. They also talked about another character from Shadow Dragon being represented, I can't remember who it was, but it looked like a knight with green hair.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hey everybody. Flyer here. I got some news thanks to GameXplain coverage of the Famitsu magazines.

It looks like Kiria's mirage is based off of Tharja from Fire Emblem Awakening, and Eleonora is based off of Virion, also from awakening. They also talked about another character from Shadow Dragon being represented, I can't remember who it was, but it looked like a knight with green hair.
Virion was indeed my second guess for Eleonora, glad that he's the archer who gets to work with her. Though Tharja, now that's the definition of unexpected. Sure Miss Boingy Bits was a decently popular in the Awakening fandom, but her being a Mirage in this game? Now I'm definitely got to tell @Kamui Nohr about this.

The knight character you're talking about was Draug. Glad that powerhouse is back to penetrate some shields since he's a favorite of mines.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Considering the heavy focus on Shadow Dragon and Awakening characters, I was expecting Virion to be Eleonora's Mirage. Louise would've been a bit too random of a choice. Tharja being a Mirage caught me a bit off-guard and we got Draug for the loli.
I'm still hoping for an Elibe or Tellius character cameo appearance.

Troykv

Smash Master
I forgot ask this..

The game wiill be Akanea/Ylisse-only or "Mostly focused in Akanea/Ylisse"? I forgot the exaxt words about this.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I forgot ask this..

The game wiill be Akanea/Ylisse-only or "Mostly focused in Akanea/Ylisse"? I forgot the exaxt words about this.
The last Famitsu news specifically stated that they will only feature Shadow Dragon and Awakening characters, which isn't surprising since the first game was an instant classic in Japan while Awakening saved the series.

If we are getting DLC costumes, then chances are that DLC Mirages aren't too far off. Though they probably only stuck to two FE games so that other FE titles would be covered in a future sequel.

Troykv

Smash Master
The last Famitsu news specifically stated that they will only feature Shadow Dragon and Awakening characters, which isn't surprising since the first game was an instant classic in Japan while Awakening saved the series.

If we are getting DLC costumes, then chances are that DLC Mirages aren't too far off. Though they probably only stuck to two FE games so that other FE titles would be covered in a future sequel.
Oh, I see, thanks for the explanation... I'm don't really interested in buy the game anyway (looks to weeb to play it in a home console xD)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It's been literally hours and Etika STILL didn't make a video on this? Knowing how much he loves his favorite dark clothes waifu, he would have reported on this in a heartbeat. But nope, he too busy causing more Ridley controversy by criticizing Bagan's Project M mod. :rolleyes:

Still wonder when they will release the official scans for Famitsu since I've got to see what Tharja's design look like. Knowing what Kiria's battle attire was during the Treehouse demo, chances are that she will be a bit more decently clothed in comparison to her canon counterpart. At least the other two (Virion and Draug) were teased beforehand while we have no idea what Tharja looks like.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

New scans for these characters had been released and they look stunning. Tharja looks surprisingly more Japanese and pure than her usual self and Virion has that good mixture of badassery and elegance. And Draug, awesome isn't the only word to describe his redesign and it makes the character stand out more than his usual appearance. The new characters don't look that bad either since the new girl is absolutely adorable while the otaku is actually kind of cool instead of being your average nerdy, ugly stereotype.

While I am tempted to make new support teams for these two newcomers, chances are they their role as party members aren't fully confirmed yet whether they have their own Mirages or not. But if there's enough interest, I'll consider adding any new support to these new subsections for the Showa Cutie and Otaku Bara later on.

You can see more high quality images there if you're interested. And these scans alone make me uber hyped for the game because of the effort done of the new characters' designs.

http://personacentral.com/genei-ibun-roku-fe-famitsu-scans-feature-new-characters-and-mirages/

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
This game is definitely done with care. Haters and naysayers can bark all they want but this looks good and I'm glad that the development team decided to make this game its own thing instead of a typical crossover.

Troykv

Smash Master
This game is definitely done with care. Haters and naysayers can bark all they want but this looks good and I'm glad that the development team decided to make this game its own thing instead of a typical crossover.
I look like and nostalgia-***, but I don't have anything against this game.... Just... Isn't my style.

And... I would like to see more Spin-Offs.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Yeah, those punks have the nerve to even think this was going to be your average Shin Megami Tensei game. If they want edginess and the abilities to control demons, they are better off playing the older games instead (SMT IV exists for a reason). This is the closest thing to having such a title on a Nintendo console and they better suck it up like the two of us or go back to /v/ where they belong with their whining. Even as a fellow fan myself, I can understand what it's like to not have a mainstream title for years and we JUST had one on the 3DS. If they are really thirsty for a such a game, they need to understand that Persona is more relevant and the company will focus more on those games due to commercial appeal. Like Burruni Burruni said, there will always be elitists no mater what because Persona always overshadowed the mainline series since P4 happened and they'll never let it go.

Now the Fire Emblem fans are less whiners than the aforementioned SMT fans, but their complains are also on a whole new level of petty. If Awakening never happened, then your franchise could have been dead just like Advance Wars or in danger of dying like Chibi Robo. So they more or less deserve the representation they have in this game despite the many flaws that you'd nitpick out of it. "Muh Telius", "Awakening sucks!", "The Shadow Dragon characters are soooooo boring!". Well too bad, the developers constructed the game the way they've wanted and you are better off waiting for another time for your favorite games to represented. Again, I would also like Telius and Jugdral to have a taste of that crossover pie since the day I've seen the beta trailer. Then I've realized that what you see at first is bound to change later on and I can accept what I get since both Shadow Dragon and Awakening are good games.

The thing is, fans just can't accept chances and find whatever excuse possible to bash both Nintendo and Atlus for making this game. And speaking as an Animal Crossing and Metroid fan, this game has arguably more redeeming qualities over Amiibo ****Party and Federation Farce combined. And before you go straw man and call me a hater, then look into the problems both games has. Amiibo Party is nothing more than a cash-in title that's a poor man's Mario Party and it's developed by the same guys that arguably ruined the later titles. And Federation Force screams generic from top to bottom since it lacks that Metroid feel and focuses on the most boring characters in the Metroid universe. Then there's the fact that they've canonized sports in the Metroid canon, which doesn't make any sense nor add adding anything new to the lore.

Like my girlfriend said (who is a hardcore otaku mind you) said, anyone who think's they're not weeb enough to handle this masterpiece is better off throwing themselves in the deepest part of Grima's throat or having Mara's big meaty head shoved down their *** (Sorry Troykv). And yes, she always goes that hard when it comes to things like this. :lol:

Troykv

Smash Master
Yeah, those punks have the nerve to even think this was going to be your average Shin Megami Tensei game. If they want edginess and the abilities to control demons, they are better off playing the older games instead (SMT IV exists for a reason). This is the closest thing to having such a title on a Nintendo console and they better suck it up like the two of us or go back to /v/ where they belong with their whining. Even as a fellow fan myself, I can understand what it's like to not have a mainstream title for years and we JUST had one on the 3DS. If they are really thirsty for a such a game, they need to understand that Persona is more relevant and the company will focus more on those games due to commercial appeal. Like Burruni Burruni said, there will always be elitists no mater what because Persona always overshadowed the mainline series since P4 happened and they'll never let it go.

Now the Fire Emblem fans are less whiners than the aforementioned SMT fans, but their complains are also on a whole new level of petty. If Awakening never happened, then your franchise could have been dead just like Advance Wars or in danger of dying like Chibi Robo. So they more or less deserve the representation they have in this game despite the many flaws that you'd nitpick out of it. "Muh Telius", "Awakening sucks!", "The Shadow Dragon characters are soooooo boring!". Well too bad, the developers constructed the game the way they've wanted and you are better off waiting for another time for your favorite games to represented. Again, I would also like Telius and Jugdral to have a taste of that crossover pie since the day I've seen the beta trailer. Then I've realized that what you see at first is bound to change later on and I can accept what I get since both Shadow Dragon and Awakening are good games.

The thing is, fans just can't accept chances and find whatever excuse possible to bash both Nintendo and Atlus for making this game. And speaking as an Animal Crossing and Metroid fan, this game has arguably more redeeming qualities over Amiibo ****Party and Federation Farce combined. And before you go straw man and call me a hater, then look into the problems both games has. Amiibo Party is nothing more than a cash-in title that's a poor man's Mario Party and it's developed by the same guys that arguably ruined the later titles. And Federation Force screams generic from top to bottom since it lacks that Metroid feel and focuses on the most boring characters in the Metroid universe. Then there's the fact that they've canonized sports in the Metroid canon, which doesn't make any sense nor add adding anything new to the lore.

Like my girlfriend said (who is a hardcore otaku mind you) said, anyone who think's they're not weeb enough to handle this masterpiece is better off throwing themselves in the deepest part of Grima's throat or having Mara's big meaty head shoved down their *** (Sorry Troykv). And yes, she always goes that hard when it comes to things like this. :lol:
This games looks good overall, is just, probably one thing that I could ignore if doesn't have "FE" in it's name and have Fire Emblem references, because otherwise doesn't have many things from the games explained in the Trailer (stupid 2013 Trailer that give me the wrong idea about the game and over-hyped my best friends, one of them is both a SMT and a Fire Emblem Fan).

If this game will have a sequel, a reallt want that have other Fire Emblem Characters... and that don't be only Fates/FutureGames characters.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This games looks good overall, is just, probably one thing that I could ignore if doesn't have "FE" in it's name and have Fire Emblem references, because otherwise doesn't have many things from the games explained in the Trailer (stupid 2013 Trailer that give me the wrong idea about the game and over-hyped my best friends, one of them is both a SMT and a Fire Emblem Fan).

If this game will have a sequel, a reallt want that have other Fire Emblem Characters... and that don't be only Fates/FutureGames characters.
In a way, you are a little right. If they chose a completely different name in the end other than SMT or FE, the fires could have been raging much less than it is now. Their very first trailer was a bit misleading and overhyped many people before that final change happened to crush their expectations. The least Atlus could have done was hold off on the trailer until they were ready instead of going for the teaser route. Maybe calling it Performa Emblem or something a bit cooler would have been a much different title for it without changing the entire concept altogether.

And agreed, I would like more FE titles represented if there were to be a sequel. If the Fortissimo Version selling out in Japan is any indication, chances are that it could sell as much as or more than SMT IV if marketed properly. I can completely understand your stance on this game and respect your opinion. At least you have valid reasons for it instead of the more hardcore fanboys that want Atlus to kill themselves over creating this "trashy weaboo game" and neutering everything that was good about Fire Emblem. Now that last statement was targeted towards those type of fans instead of ones who have valid reasons for their disappointment like you.

No hard feelings ok?

And now that I look at this image, it screams yuri bait from top to bottom. I wonder if BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 agrees with me on this. :smirk:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I only like Madoka Magica yuri.
I can understand, something about it makes it much more adorable than most yuri. Even a certain yaoi fangirl of a girlfriend of mines can agree that it spawns the cutest couples of all time.

Mami x Homorua FTW

Burruni

Smash Hero
Just to say
Persona 3 was the real start of Persona overshadowing SMT as the "main" focus, as it was the first to use the Social Link formula and such that Persona 4 refined.

Think of P3 as Awakening, P4 as Fates.

Considering SMT3 happened in 2003, and the fans had to wait a DECADE for a sequel when Persona 3, FES, Portable, Persona 4, Arena, Golden, and the announcement for Ultimax, Q, and Dancing All Night to happen before SMT 4 came out with little fanfare, they have a litttttle more justification.

That's ignoring the other "filler" side-series like Devil Survivor.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Just to say
Persona 3 was the real start of Persona overshadowing SMT as the "main" focus, as it was the first to use the Social Link formula and such that Persona 4 refined.

Think of P3 as Awakening, P4 as Fates.

Considering SMT3 happened in 2003, and the fans had to wait a DECADE for a sequel when Persona 3, FES, Portable, Persona 4, Arena, Golden, and the announcement for Ultimax, Q, and Dancing All Night to happen before SMT 4 came out with little fanfare, they have a litttttle more justification.

That's ignoring the other "filler" side-series like Devil Survivor.

Well damn, I forgot that Persona 3 was the one that started the social links trend for the series. And P4 would be the one to expand off of everything its predecessor did in order to spawn these many updated releases and spinoffs (Dancing All Night being the most random one). :laugh:

The justification is understandable like you said if we include the other spinoff series like Devil Survival and whatnot. Now I can imagine Metroid fans feeling the same way if we were to get nothing but spinoffs like Federation Force for a decade instead of a main title. But instead we had a canon game that failed on many accounts with "The Baby" symbolism and Flanderization of Samus's character as a stereotypical woman. At least that's tame in comparison to the generic chibi fest that is Federation Force.

Troykv

Smash Master
I'm wonder if I could like more the game if my friends don't have a negative opinion, specially the SMT Fan... Otherwise I'm sure that they would don't like the game even without the overhyping trailer.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Hey @JamesDNaux, just found this today and I'd like for you to see this.

That sharply dressed Jack Frost doesn't look bad either. Also made a recent discovery that Pendragon will appear as an enemy in the game (Thank you based Wikipedia). Seeing more Megaten enemies like Pixies and Incubi wouldn't be too farfetched at this point.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
New videos are up.

The game looks good and we get to look a bit more into the characters, the Mirages and the battle system.
And hey GameXplain managed to share one of the videos too. :awesome:

This video alone proves the haters wrong about how this game will be sunshines and rainbows 24/7. The villains actually plan on harming the heroes that get in their way (that strangling scene though), they easily seem as insane as any SMT antagonist, and the entire plot is anything but lighthearted.

All I know is that TV Tropes will have a field day with this just like how almost every SMT title and spinoff has their own personal Nightmare Fuel page.

Burruni

Smash Hero

This video alone proves the haters wrong about how this game will be sunshines and rainbows 24/7. The villains actually plan on harming the heroes that get in their way (that strangling scene though), they easily seem as insane as any SMT antagonist, and the entire plot is anything but lighthearted.

All I know is that TV Tropes will have a field day with this just like how almost every SMT title and spinoff has their own personal Nightmare Fuel page.
It's SMT game.
Even the "scooby doo adventures" is about solving a mass murder case of someone leaving people in helpless unsettled domains inhabited by hordes of ravenous, mindless creatures that exist to kill humans.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

Man, this is getting me hyped up for the game even more, but it would be nice to see some English here.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Man, this is getting me hyped up for the game even more, but it would be nice to see some English here.
Since Atlus games always come out in Japan first, we probably don't be hearing a dubbed trailer for while. Next year is when I'd at least expect it when we also get a final release date for the West.

It's SMT game.
Even the "scooby doo adventures" is about solving a mass murder case of someone leaving people in helpless unsettled domains inhabited by hordes of ravenous, mindless creatures that exist to kill humans.
Exactly. :smirk:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

The fact that this game is going to have its very own console bundle with exclusive content shows how much Atlus really wants this to sell. Not only it contains content from the more cheaper Fortissimo Edition (DLC outfits, 6 track OST, original art book, and illustrated box), but it also have sticker sets and a few DLC routes (plus lyrics for the themes of all six characters) other than the obvious 32G Wii U. Many people would view this as being shady since the DLC isn't paid, but it actually makes sense from marketing standpoint.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Atlus probably wants this to have sequels which is why they're doing all this stuff for this "crossover" game.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Darth Chrom for Smash. Yes please.
So I take it that you want to be a part of Team Itsuki? :awesome:

He can carry the characteristics of Chrom after assimilating with him or send him out to attack separately for some moves (Final Smash included). All Mirage Masters should at least function the same way from what we've seen in the many videos.

Top Bottom