• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: Who would you rather have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96
If Charizard brings back the trainer, Ridley, if he doesn't, Charizard. The trainer, although a cool mechanic is just a waste of space to me. Sorry, Pokemon Trainer fans.

Another F-Zero Rep or another Yoshi Rep?

Reznor

work in progress
would rather have another Yoshi rep because it makes more sense

another Earthbound character or Geno

Morbi

Scavenger
would rather have another Yoshi rep because it makes more sense

another Earthbound character or Geno
Um... another Earthbound character. I really hate them... but I hate Geno even more. Isn't he 3rd party too? So another Earthbound character wouldn't be so bad.

Another Legend of Zelda rep, another Pokemon rep, or another Mario rep? (They saturate the roster, so I was wondering which one needed another)

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96
I'd say Pokemon, despite the fact that the series already has the most reps, it also has the most potential additional reps.
Black Shadow or Samurai Goroh?

Reznor

work in progress
I'd say Pokemon, despite the fact that the series already has the most reps, it also has the most potential additional reps.
Black Shadow or Samurai Goroh?
Black Shadow
Black Shadow looks awesome also Samurai Goroh would probably use a sword and we have enough sword guys

Paper Mario rep or Fawful

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
Black Shadow
Black Shadow looks awesome also Samurai Goroh would probably use a sword and we have enough sword guys

Paper Mario rep or Fawful
Depends, if the paper mario rep is paper mario, then fawful. If the paper mario rep is someone like dimentio or count bleck, then a paper mario rep.

Bomberman or rayman?

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Paper Mario rep
Even though he'd be the 2nd Mario alongside the real Mario, but dat movesets... will be completely different. Take Link VS Toon Link for example!

Bomberman! It'd be funner to throw various bombs

Nice suggestions. Personally, I'm hesitant to make the second one a rule because if the game gets really slow, people may need to post more often in order to keep it relevant.
Actually, never mind! It'd be more fun to see someone gets ninja'd. XD

Bidoof or Mudkip for Pokeball?

Morbi

Scavenger
Paper Mario rep
Even though he'd be the 2nd Mario alongside the real Mario, but dat movesets... will be completely different. Take Link VS Toon Link for example!

Actually, never mind! It'd be more fun to see someone gets ninja'd. XD

Bidoof or Mudkip for Pokeball?
Mudkip because he is an internet meme and everyone hates Bidoof (besides me).

Wolf or Peppy? :troll:

Reznor

work in progress
Mewtwo hes one of the best and coolest pokemon and I like his new form

Master Hand playable or Tabuu playable

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
Mudkip because he is an internet meme and everyone hates Bidoof (besides me).

Wolf or Peppy? :troll:
Peppy but only if his taunts were "Use the boost to get through" and "Do a barrel roll.'

Edit: Ninja'ed. Hard call, I like the both. But Mewtwo. Yay nostalgia!

Mr. G&W or Little Mac?

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
tabuu, master hand would not be able to do much, and technically was playable in melee ;). Tabuu is just cool.
EDIT: ninja'd. Game and watch because he is way more important and has a hilarious moveset
deoxys or genesect?

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Peach because Melee main.

Chain Chomp (Super Mario) or Koopa Troopa (Super Mario)?

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Kamek, he can do much more than Shy Guy... He got a scepter, he was Bowser's assistant in some Mario games, a main villain in some Yoshi games, he's proven to be much more powerful than Shy Guys!

Captain Falcon or Ganondorf with his Melee movesets?

Starbound

Ganondorf because it's freaking Ganondorf.

Pichu (Pokemon) or Tingle (Legend of Zelda)?

Morbi

Scavenger
Kamek, he can do much more than Shy Guy... He got a wizard, he was Bowser's assistant in some Mario games, a main villain in some Yoshi games, he's proven to be much more powerful than Shy Guys!

Captain Falcon or Ganondorf with his Melee movesets?
That is one of the hardest questions I have ever been asked... both are my Co-Mains. Jesus...

Captain Falcon mostly because he is more iconic to smash. He was also one of the OGs of Smash. Not too mention Ganondorf is the knock-off. FALCON PUNCH! Show ya moves!

Edit- Ninjaed.... like a boss.

Pichu because he is the most troll worthy character. Even more than Tingle. Not to mention he is cuter. He actually made me like Pikachu. I used to hate that little rat. Also he has Veteran status.

Dr. Mario vs Luigi?

Reznor

work in progress
That is one of the hardest questions I have ever been asked... both are my Co-Mains. Jesus...

Captain Falcon mostly because he is more iconic to smash. He was also one of the OGs of Smash. Not too mention Ganondorf is the knock-off. FALCON PUNCH! Show ya moves!

Edit- Ninjaed.... like a boss.

Pichu because he is the most troll worthy character. Even more than Tingle. Not to mention he is cuter. He actually made me like Pikachu. I used to hate that little rat. Also he has Veteran status.

Dr. Mario vs Luigi?
Luigi its not even up for debate

Tom Nook or Kamek

Starbound

Tom Nook because he will kill people with thousands and thousands of bells. and maybe a couch too.

Fawful (Super Mario) or Hades (Kid Icarus)?

Morbi

Scavenger
Luigi its not even up for debate

Tom Nook or Kamek
Right. I forgot he was in the original. Derp. Anyways... Tom Nook.

He is way cuter. I mean not to mention that Kamek is just a generic enemy. Tom Nook has a name!

Dr. Mario vs Waluigi? (get it? I just added a Wa... tee hee)

Edit- GOD damn mother of Ninjas I HATE this game.

Hades. HADES is WAY better. He is funny, sexy, cunning, and beautiful! Not to mention we could use a villain.

Dr. Mario or mother fing Waluigi?!

Reznor

work in progress
Right. I forgot he was in the original. Derp. Anyways... Tom Nook.

He is way cuter. I mean not to mention that Kamek is just a generic enemy. Tom Nook has a name!

Dr. Mario vs Waluigi? (get it? I just added a Wa... tee hee)

Edit- GOD damn mother of Ninjas I HATE this game.

Hades. HADES is WAY better. He is funny, sexy, cunning, and beautiful! Not to mention we could use a villain.

Dr. Mario or mother fing Waluigi?!
Fawful is a villain also

Waluigi because he would have a cool sports themed move set

Hades or Majora

Morbi

Scavenger
Fawful is a villain also

Waluigi because he would have a cool sports themed move set

Hades or Majora
That is actually a really difficult question. Both are some of my favorite villains in ANY given franchise.

Hades. He isn't a floating mask. He is fabulous. His hair is sexy and flowing. His bulging muscles glisten with sweat. His commentary was hilarious. His design is pretty unique too. His manhood is probably favorable as well. He just seems like the better choice. I am not going to allow nostalgia to speak for me.

Meowth or Victini?

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Meowth. Victini isn't very relevant anymore, but Meowth is timeless.
Also, Petey Piranha. King Boo wouldn't really work as a character, and I've always liked Petey in the games he's performed.
Ice Climbers without the 2 character gimmick, or Olimar without the Pikmin gimmick?

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Meowth. Victini isn't very relevant anymore, but Meowth is timeless.
Also, Petey Piranha. King Boo wouldn't really work as a character, and I've always liked Petey in the games he's performed.
Ice Climbers without the 2 character gimmick, or Olimar without the Pikmin gimmick?
@MorbidAltruisim
FYI, Kamek isn't a generic minion-- the generic minion is "Magikoopa", Kamek is an actual character's name of someone who is a powerful magikoopa.

I don't think I even understand what Olimar without the Pikmin gimmick is... but I'd be curious to see it! :p

Waluigi or Daisy?

Starbound

Daisy. She actually did something outside of playing sports and racing.

Genesect or Keldeo?

Reznor

work in progress
Genesect. My favorite legendary, and he'd be really unique (not that Keldeo wouldn't).

A second Ice Climber character or Big the Cat?
Second Ice Climber character
Big the Cat is an awful character

Excite Bike guy or Balloon Fight guy

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Balloon Fight guy just to troll everyone who thought the balloons on Villager were enough to count him out.

Ninten or Roy?

Roy because:
-He's more wanted.
-Ninten explicitly had no offensive specials/PSI attacks, making him kind of a poor choice for a fighting game.
-Earthbound really doesn't need another little psychic boy representative, let's be honest.
-Roy has a history with Smash and could be brought back with a renovated moveset.
-I made Roy some new specials that I really like. :p

Edit: Dang, fast thread.
Lucina over Kumatora, due to popularity. Besides, who knows, maybe it'll become a fun challenge to see exactly how much Smash can do with five hundred blue-haired Fire Emblem swordlords.

An original Smash character (i.e. Playable Tabuu) or Bomberman?

Reznor

work in progress
Roy because teh ph1r3.

Lucina or Kumatora?
Bomberman I love his games and an original character makes no sense the game is about our favorite gaming franchises coming together not some original character

Baby Bowser or Bowser Jr

Starbound

Bowser Jr. because I grew up with Mario Sunshine.

Rosalina or Shadow Mario?

Starbound

Swordless Ganon.

A Pokemon Trainer without Pokemon would fish, ride a bike and run into things.

Super Princess Peach styled Peach or Brawl Peach?

wildvine47

Smash Ace
While a SPP Peach would be really fun, I quite like Brawl Peach's moveset. She just needs to be buffed.

Black Mage or Rayman?

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Edit: Geodude... makes me think of Onyx and in turn Brock, bringing me back to the days of the pokemon anime. good times

Atlus rep or Mewtwo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom