• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: Who would you rather have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Karate Joe. His musical combos would be a lot more satisfying than the other average joes.

Would you rather have Rayman, Pac-Man, or Bomberman?

Smashiny

Smash Journeyman
I would rather have Pac-Man, since he's one of the most iconic gaming characters in existence...

Would you rather have Ridley or Little Mac ?

Tetra's Tracker

Smash Journeyman
Little Mac since the Punch Out series, Mike Tyson's Punch Out especially, is one of the most iconic things in Nintendo history. Punch Out deserves a playable character more than Metroid deserves a second rep.

Regular Mewtwo or New Form Mewtwo?

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I'd prefer regular form Mewtwo as he portrays all sorts of badassery. (New form can still be a Final Smash, though).

Who do you prefer, Mach Rider, or Lip?

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I don't have much preference for either of them...but I'm slightly more familiar with Lip and she's female. So I guess I would pick Lip.

Chibi Robo OR Ray MK III?

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
edit: double post....

I'm getting really annoyed with how the quick post never seems to make my post....and then when I post through the more options sections I end up double posting....

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Answer without giving any reason whatsoever? Jeez.

Charizard. I have him in my PKMN party :)

Mew or Mewtwo?

New rules I may suggest:
-Gotta give a reason why you chose an answer! A lazy reason is awwright but better reason will be more interesting. Not giving any reason is not fun...
-There is one thing I may concern about: Follow no double post rule or better yet, you may take a turn only after two posts were made from someone else?

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Answer without giving any reason whatsoever? Jeez.

Charizard. I have him in my PKMN party :)

Mew or Mewtwo?
Really sorry man..no disrespect xD just that my phone is super gay and internet is ultra gay etc...and ugh...yh...but Baby bowser for sure!!!! You know why :)

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Mewtwo. Mew is far too small in context of Smash Bros and the floating around/transforming thing wouldn't work very well.
Palutena or Samurai Goroh

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Palutena, I just like her more.:8

Dixie Kong or King K.Rool?

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
K. Rool because I want more villains.

Zoroark or Genesect?

Genesect, because it seems more different than existing pokemon characters and I don't know much about Pokemon in the first place, so that's all I can go off of.

Black Shadow from F-Zero or Shadow from Final Fantasy VI?

VERSUS

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Shadow from Final Fantasy VI. I've played the final fantasy game while I'm not very familiar with Black Shadow. He looks ok I guess. I haven't a clue what his moveset would be like...whereas I know how shadow would fight. (He's a ninja :p)

Sukapon OR Hakkun?

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Sukapon, since I'm probably more familiar with him.

King Hippo or Tom Nook.

King Hippo! He's super iconic and I want to see the entire Captain N cast to make an appearance in Smash.

Also, as far as another Animal Crossing character goes, I'd rather see a certain angry mole with a pickaxe.

Wigglytuff or Raichu?

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
King Hippo! He's super iconic and I want to see the entire Captain N cast to make an appearance in Smash.

Also, as far as another Animal Crossing character goes, I'd rather see a certain angry mole with a pickaxe.

Wigglytuff or Raichu?
Raichu.

Petey Piranna or King Boo?

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
king boo, since he ties in more with being a nemesis towards luigi, and hes a FRICKEN BOO, one of my favorite Mario enemies.

would you rather have Yoshimitsu or Nightmare?

Yoshimitsu, because he better represents Namco on the whole, he really fits the tone of Smash bros, and his moveset is absolutely easy to see (helicopter recovery, sword pogo, meditation, etc.)

Goku or Naruto? :awesome: (apologies to whoever responds after this)

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
Yoshimitsu,two series at the same time and he fits Smash the best with his comedic moveset (pogo sword,rofl copter,ect.)
EDIT:WE ALMOST SAID THE SAME THING,but anyway,I choose suicide.

[collapse=*Sigh*]If I REALLY have to choose I say Goku,but I really don't want to talk about why Goku would get in Smash:facepalm:[/collapse]

Ness or Lucas?

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Goku, because he's the STRONGEST person ever! Goku can destroy Naruto and his entire homeworld into dust.
Ness, I've known him more than Lucas since SSB64.

Old or new Pikachu design?

grizby2

Smash Lord
New pikachu design. More iconic nowadays.
New Pokemon trainer, or new pokemon?
that's a tough one, id have to go with new pokemon. while a new pkmn trainer would grant more pokemon to play as, a single new pokemon opens up more potential for other characters, and stand-alone pokemon are a lot easier to connect with , for me at least.

other M ridley or Prime ridley?

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
After researching of two Ridleys from different Metroid games, I cannot make concrete decision from between the two just yet, but I'm leaning towards to Other M Ridley more. He looks like he could join the SSB after seeing his good agility moves in Other M VS than Ridley from Prime.

Klonoa or Pac man?

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
that's a tough one, id have to go with new pokemon. while a new pkmn trainer would grant more pokemon to play as, a single new pokemon opens up more potential for other characters, and stand-alone pokemon are a lot easier to connect with , for me at least.

other M ridley or Prime ridley?

Absolutely any Ridley design other than Other M Ridley.

Well...

Almost any.

Edit: Woops, too late. Klonoa vs. Pac Man...

Klonoa, as his potential moveset seems more interesting than that of Pac Man. Also, Pac's current designs creep me out a bit.

Let me check the rules... Yep, nothing about mentioning characters that obviously won't get into the game and nobody wants anyway.

Sweet.

Master Chief from Halo or Cole from Infamous?!?!

Tetra's Tracker

Smash Journeyman
Really sorry man..no disrespect xD just that my phone is super gay and internet is ultra gay etc...and ugh...yh...but Baby bowser for sure!!!! You know why :)
A super gay phone and ultra gay internet? Oh dear. I guess your phone and internet were too busy getting it on to work properly for you. I think my internet is bisexual since sometimes it works great and other times it's slow.

Pac Man, he's the mascot of Namco, if Namco gets a guest character then it has to be him.

Ike or Roy?

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
A super gay phone and ultra gay internet? Oh dear. I guess your phone and internet were too busy getting it on to work properly for you. I think my internet is bisexual since sometimes it works great and other times it's slow.

Pac Man, he's the mascot of Namco, if Namco gets a guest character then it has to be him.

Ike or Roy?
I will be called a blasphemer, but Ike. Roy has the potential to be interesting if decloned but Ike already is interesting.

Luigi or Captain Falcon?

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Eek, that's hard to say. I do think Fox's villain brings more to the game than one of Fox's many squadmate sidekicks, though.

Wolf. But it's hard to say.

Nobody responded to my asinine Master Chief (Halo) or Cole (Infamous) question! I just won't be happy until I get an answer.

Tetra's Tracker

Smash Journeyman
Eek, that's hard to say. I do think Fox's villain brings more to the game than one of Fox's many squadmate sidekicks, though.

Wolf. But it's hard to say.

Nobody responded to my asinine Master Chief (Halo) or Cole (Infamous) question! I just won't be happy until I get an answer.
Master Chief because the coin I flipped landed on heads.

Toon Link or Young Link?

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Young Link because Majora's Mask is awesome.

Viridi (Kid Icarus) or Hades (Kid Icarus)?

@tomic

Smash Apprentice
That's tough because I'd like to see Roy come back, but Ike had a more unique playstyle. I'd say Roy so long as they change up his moveset a bit.

Hades, I simply like the character better and we could use more villains.

From Fire Emblem Awakening:

The Tactician or Tharja? (assume the avatar has both male and female skins)

Groose

Smash Champion
Personally, I'd prefer Tharja. She's actually a more developed character and not just a class, so I think she would fit better.

Black Shadow or Samurai Goroh?

He said no confirmed characters. Neither Luigi nor CF has been confirmed, even if we are pretty sure they are returning.
Yeah, you're allowed to bring up Falcon or Luigi.

New rules I may suggest:
-Gotta give a reason why you chose an answer! A lazy reason is awwright but better reason will be more interesting. Not giving any reason is not fun...
-There is one thing I may concern about: Follow no double post rule or better yet, you may take a turn only after two posts were made from someone else?
Nice suggestions. Personally, I'm hesitant to make the second one a rule because if the game gets really slow, people may need to post more often in order to keep it relevant.

As for your reason suggestion, I've added it to the front page as a guideline, but until I see a major problem with it, I won't make it an official, enforced rule.

Morbi

Scavenger
Personally, I'd prefer Tharja. She's actually a more developed character and not just a class, so I think she would fit better.

Black Shadow. He is way cooler. Falcon could actually use a villain (I think Goroh is more of an anti-hero). It might also imminently change Ganondorf's move-set...

Um...
Genesect or Zororark?

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace

Not terribly familiar with either, but I know who they are, and definitely black shadow. He just seems like he would have more style to me, and I don't think we need more sword users.

EDIT: Ninja'ed I'm going with Zoroark, just because his gimmick seems more interesting to me, even though I don't know what they would do with it.

Krystal or Paper Mario?

Groose

Smash Champion
I'd opt for Krystal. While Paper Mario could actually make a neat character, there's also the potential for him to become a clone. Additionally, I don't think we need ANOTHER version of Mario. I personally think Krystal could be the most unique of the Star Fox characters.

Ridley or the return of Charizard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom