• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: COIN ROSTER BATTLE

Should we move on to the next round (assist trophy roster) now?

• Yes - I am content with the roster as it is.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No - I want to wait until November 29th to see what could change.

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
You all have until 4:00 EST today. I seriously advise you to start wrapping things up.

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
You know, I now don't really care if Guybrush buys a slot and uses his money because I'd have 750 coins for next round if I don't use my money, while everyone else except for maybe Guybrush would have a measly 250 coins.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I have no idea how timezones work but here goes.

I buy two slots and depending on how this works one of them will be Palutena an the other is up for grabs.

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
The two new slots have been purchased. However, Guybrush and BluePikmin - you guys cannot buy Palutena or Mii because neither of you can afford them.

Thus, since chaoswafflez04 is the first requester who can actually afford their requested character, Shulk will be added shortly. There is now one more slot up for grabs. Anybody who can afford a character can use it up.

EDIT: You guys literally have fifteen minutes left to use this last slot, so hurry up!
EDIT 2: Ten minutes to go! Time is running out!
EDIT 3: Five minutes left!!! Finish up!

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Time is up!
Good game guys. The final roster is up, feel free to admire it!

Round 2 will begin December 2nd. From now until then, the first post will be under construction in preparation for the Assist Trophy round.
There will also be an award ceremony tomorrow at 7:00 EST. Details will be posted then.

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
Time is up!
Good game guys. The final roster is up, feel free to admire it!

Round 2 will begin December 2nd. From now until then, the first post will be under construction in preparation for the Assist Trophy round.
There will also be an award ceremony tomorrow at 7:00 EST. Details will be posted then.
Are you still giving everyone only 250? Or because everyone has no cash, are you going to give like 500 just this once?

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
I apologize for not doing the awards ceremony like I said I would! I was a bit busy that particular day.

If everybody is ready, I'd like to commence the awards now, just before I begin round 2.

I'll start by explaining how awards work:
I've had about eight pre-determined categories that some of you guys have m. Think of it sort of like the bonus stars from Mario Party: there will be five stars given out that will give their winners an advantage for the next round.
What is this advantage, you may ask? Well, the winners of these stars will have a special spot on the roster reserved solely for them! They're entirely free, and for that one person only!
Exciting!

Stay posted. The awards will be revealed soon.

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Let's commence this ceremony, shall we?

To kick it off, I'd like to present the first star... "PLAYER ONE"

This star goes to the player who joined in first - the one who first decided that this game was worth their time.
This person has been here from the very beginning, and I'd like to personally thank them for that!

This star's winner is....
Chandelure! :starman:

Congrats!

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Come on step it up. You're too slow :sonic:

But seriously, when is the Assist Trophies round starting?

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
The Assist Trophy round will likely start today or tomorrow.
I just need to wrap up this awards ceremony first....

Speaking of which, it's time to give out the next award: "COIN COLLECTOR"

This star goes to the player who earned the most money overall - this person is a truly dedicated player.
I'd like to commend this person for their initiative!

This star's winner is...
Guybrush20X6! :starman:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I'd like to thank all the people who gave me their money and curse those that didn't.

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Onto the next star, "BIG NAMES"

This star goes to the player who added the 'big names' to the roster. This person added the characters that so many have wanted for so long.
I'm sure I'm not the only one thanking this person for who they added!

This star's winner is...
Angelglory! :starman:

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Next star - "SURPRISE ADDITION"
This star goes to the player who added the most surpising character to the roster. This person added a character whose addition would shock is all!
I'd like the commend this person for their out-of-the-box thinking and their creativity!

This star's winner is...
Bluepikmin11! :starman:

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
And for the final star, I'd like to reveal the aptly titled award; "FINAL SMASHER"

This star goes to the player who added the final character to the roster - the character that topped it all off.
Thank you for finishing this wonderful roster!

This star's winner is...
Chaoswafflez04! :starman:

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
I'm having a slight problem here guys. I can't edit the first post for some reason!
Whenever I try to submit the changes, a pop-up appears telling me to complete a security check to access Smashboards. It instructs me to use a Captcha - I see the box where I'd enter the text, yet no Captcha is visible so I cannot proceed.
Until I can figure out how to fix this issue, we can't move on to round two.

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Well that sucks :<
I can't wait for the next round though!
Do you think we'll do an item roster?
Hmm. Well, there aren't any item icons in the roster maker, but if I can find a way around it, sure!

However, the round after the Assist Trophies is for Pokeball Pokemon.

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
Can't wait for the next round, I still have to decide who I wanna put in as an A.T. though... And I also wanna congratulate everyone else that got a star! :grin: On the other hand, let's hope that SmashBoards stays up so we can all have a round that we can all participate in without any issues!

Edit: My request just hit me! It's perfect! But I won't reveal who it is until the round starts...

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
I'm at a loss...

Does anybody have any idea why editing posts may not be working for me? Every other function is working fine... is anybody else experiencing this?

EDIT: It appears that I can edit ordinary posts - just not the first one. This is really quite perplexing.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I'm at a loss...

Does anybody have any idea why editing posts may not be working for me? Every other function is working fine... is anybody else experiencing this?

EDIT: It appears that I can edit ordinary posts - just not the first one. This is really quite perplexing.
Some day, I was editing something in a site I don't remember and the Captcha did not appear, so I waited around 1 minute and it appeared. How long did you wait for it to appear?

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
AT LONG LAST, it has worked!

Round two has begun!
I advise that everybody should read through the first post again.

Tell your friends to join in the battle!

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Good choice! The mandatory Mario slot has been filled, but remember that more Mario assist trophies can still be bought after this!
After a few more purchases, I shall update the roster.

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
Okay, time for the big reveal: MY PICK IS THIS GUY-
image.jpg

It's Ravio, the Pink Rabbit-costumed shopkeeper from The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds! (I see him using various items from the shop, my personal preference is the Fire, Ice, Tornado, and Sand Rods to be used to subject foes to burning, freezing, getting caught in Hyrule Castle 64-esque tornados, and getting launched in the air by sand pillars.)

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I'm going to buy Fawful for an AT.

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Alright, Nintendog and Fawful will be added, but I need somebody to supply me with a Ravio icon before I can add it. I should also mention to BluePikmin that you still have 250 coins left, because the Nintendog has gone into your reserved slot!
I shall update shortly.

Thank you SmasherMaster for pointing out my error - the Pokemon slot was intended to be a Donkey Kong slot. That shall be fixed in the update.

Also, just for fun, you should all describe what the assist trophies do. Just to make this even more in-depth.

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
Alright, Nintendog and Fawful will be added, but I need somebody to supply me with a Ravio icon before I can add it. I should also mention to BluePikmin that you still have 250 coins left, because the Nintendog has gone into your reserved slot!
I shall update shortly.

Thank you SmasherMaster for pointing out my error - the Pokemon slot was intended to be a Donkey Kong slot. That shall be fixed in the update.

Also, just for fun, you should all describe what the assist trophies do. Just to make this even more in-depth.
Nabbit runs around and steals all the items on the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom