• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: COIN ROSTER BATTLE

Should we move on to the next round (assist trophy roster) now?

• Yes - I am content with the roster as it is.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No - I want to wait until November 29th to see what could change.

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Impa can go suck it for ll I care. We don't need another pointless Ugly Ass Zelda rep for no other reason that it's a female. Sheik is good enough.

If that's true then I may donate money to Giving 5 extra slots.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well if you wanna but a character because they make your choice impossible donate to the GB20X6 fund and then you can have your favorite and beat up the hated one in training mode.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So how does this work? If I buy extra slots do they become open for purchase by others or do I get to pick 'em all? If so then so far the only request I've received so far is Balloon Fighter.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
So how does this work? If I buy extra slots do they become open for purchase by others or do I get to pick 'em all? If so then so far the only request I've received so far is Balloon Fighter.
Eh I'm requesting Mii, because I know no one is gonna suggest them.
(Although my real request is Prince Sable if you do happen to listen to Mii and Pac-Man)

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Alright, I am back from school and ready to update.
To answer some of the questions you've been asking:
You cannot cut a character that another player added. New rule - you can if you have their explicit permission.
You can add back a character that another player cut. Again, only if you have their explicit permission.
Guybrush, if you buy another slot it is free game for anybody to use - unless you decide to grab it first.

Before I change anything, I need a recap:
Zhadgon cuts Falco for 500, and gives 250 to Guybrush20X6
YoshiandToad gives 500 to Guybrush20X6
AngelGlory gives 250 to Guybrush20X6
Tepig2000 gives 750 to Guybrush20X6

Please correct me if I missed something or if I'm wrong anywhere.

I also put up a poll for you all to vote on about whether we should move on or not. I encourage all of you to take part in this poll. You have three days to vote (please disregard the error in the poll itself, which says that it will close in five days). Whichever option has the most votes in the end will dictate whether we move onto the next round or we wait.

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Alright. I'd prefer if Falco wasn't removed but that's fine. Thanks for answering.

Keeping my coins for now, might give them to Guybrush later though.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
3750 in the fund. Enough to buy one slot but I'll wait and see if we get any further. If 9 more people donate their funds we'll have the 5 slots.

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Okay, the roster has been updated with the cutting of Falco, and I think that all of the transactions have been recorded.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Falco cut? Why? :mad:
Well,I will cut Ice Climbers,I hate them ... (They are not one of the original 12 and they are not confirmed)
Bye Ice Climbers! :troll:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Well,I will cut Ice Climbers,I hate them ... (They are not one of the original 12 and they are not confirmed)
DAMMIT CHANDELURE and to a lesser extent Zhadgon OUR PERFECT ROSTER! I was so content, but now I have to wait for two more slots.

(No, but really why do you hate the Ice Climbers of all characters?)

So I have a question: The two slots that have open up; can they be filled by any series now or does Falco have to be replaced by a StarFox character?

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
So I have a question: The two slots that have open up; can they be filled by any series now or does Falco have to be replaced by a StarFox character?
I should have mentioned this earlier.

You use the slot that Falco freed up for a new Star Fox/Metroid character.
For the slot that Ice Climbers freed up, you can only buy an other series character.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
DAMMIT CHANDELURE and to a lesser extent Zhadgon OUR PERFECT ROSTER! I was so content, but now I have to wait for two more slots.

(No, but really why do you hate the Ice Climbers of all characters?)

A "perfect roster" just CAN'T have Kawashima instead of Falco.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
You should burn in Green Lime Jello for all the eternity, you are my nemesis, my villain, my... well meh... I should have cut Lucas instead :troll:.
.n_n.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
You should burn in Green Lime Jello for all the eternity, you are my nemesis, my villain, my... well meh... I should have cut Lucas instead :troll:.
.n_n.
so what I hate you cutting falco, but I don't make a comment about it
Edit: and now I regret defending him now because of the picture right below this post

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Captain N shall be added shortly.

EDIT: I need somebody to supply me a roster maker icon for this character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom