• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: COIN ROSTER BATTLE

Should we move on to the next round (assist trophy roster) now?

• Yes - I am content with the roster as it is.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No - I want to wait until November 29th to see what could change.

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
At first I was going to purchase Kamek, but honestly I think he'd just do the same thing as the lightning bolt item, so that'd be a little dull.

Instead I'm going to nominate something a little bizarre, but no less magic:
Sabrina from Pokemon. Yes, yes, I know you said no Pokemon, but she's a human trainer.

----------------------------------------------​

Sabrina: Saffron City's Gym Leader​
What does Sabrina do? Well; Sabrina is one of the few humans in the Pokemon world that has a unique power of her own allowing her to be a powerful adversary even without her trademark Alakazam.​
Basing this off an idea from the anime(we have Captain N on the roster, so screw it, Nintendo cartoons are counting now) Sabrina's eyes glow a bright blue and everyone on stage bar the person who released her and their allies(if on team) are turned into dolls for a few seconds.​
Whilst in doll form movement is greatly restricted and special moves cannot be performed. This allows the individual who released her to punish their enemies freely.​
Bonus bits: Mario becomes a Mini Mario, DK likewise becomes a Mini DK and Peach a Mini Peach. Yoshi becomes a cuddly Yarn Yoshi.​
--------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Weird the day you choose to do Assist Trophies, the first one gets confirmed.​

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Seeing as an Assist Trophy has been confirmed (hooray!), I'll add a new rule - any confirmed Assist Trophies must be on the roster.

I shall add Skull Kid to the roster for the next update.
I'm just waiting on a Ravio icon.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Malo from Pushmo.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Oh okay then! Well in that case I'd like to spend the DK space on Cranky Kong and one Smash Bros space for Duck Hunt Dog

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I'll put my money on Proto Man as the 3rd parties always get a AT, and who better than Proto Man for the Mega Man AT.

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
Has everyone forgot about this thing? I haven't, but I'm saving my money for the next round, which is why I haven't done anything else in the game after choosing Ravio...

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I have a feeling with Rosalina's (and Luma's) inclusion, I feel like Starfy is going to be confirmed an AT tomorrow. I have too many lucky instances recently. XD
Though I'm sure it will be someone else though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom