• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

KeeLime

Smash Rookie
Can we get another smashfest in gville soon? Or are we not doing that anymore... **** Oscar, ruin a good thing...

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Hey guysszs, just come over to my place anytime after 3 today. Bring a TV if you can. I have 1 complete setup and 1 extra TV. We have about 60% of the space form Oscar's so be prepared to sit on the floor this time (There are 7 places to sit).

Hm...I don't have any food, but now we're closer to archer. I'm also down to order.

BTW, can you springs guys bring my Wii? I have wireless and want to find a game or two to put on it. If you guys don't feel like taking it apart and bringing it, it's okay.

ALSO

http://www.recsports.ufl.edu/videogame.aspx

Ima start training up. I emailed the dude to see what the rule set is, setups/lag...etc.

P.S. Javi and Stephy owe me $77!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Max, I've been meaning to ask you: how did the Brawl tournament that you hosted at The Hookah Hut turn out? If it went well, we could think about setting up a melee tournament.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
It did NOT go well. The venue guy (who Ryo knows) never showed up so we had to host it somewhere else. We've hosted there in the past though and we have not had problems. However, I wouldn't feel comfortable attempting to host another tournament there again
Shame, smoking and smashing would be legit. Josh I think KBM is gonna try to come to the tally tournament.

Renth

Smash Hero
See you guys in a couple weeks, it was a lot of fun seeing you all again. I got games with most of you except josh because I didn't want to get publicly embrassed/4 stocked by a camper :p

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Wish I would've come to Josh's yesterday. GSCA was kind of a FAIL. They never have any 1v1 setups there. And so many people like that lame *** brawl version. But I was already at the GSCA by the I got the memo for Josh's smashfest.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Hm... I'm planning on going home on the 30th, so I can't make it to the Tally tournament. Maybe the next one though

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
well we can match what UF brings cause we have a bunch of tally smashers

Actually KBM does not have a ride so far I do not know any car coming from gainesville. Im sure hed be down to pay for gas tho.
They'd better be **** good, cuz UF has crazy good players

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Dear anyone at UF:

If you eat lunch on campus, you should come and eat Krishna lunch with me. It's very good. I know its vegetarian, but it only costs 4 bucks for as much as you want, its fast, convenient, and good for you. Also, you can eat with me!
I'm usually there at about 11ish. Come see me!

Top Bottom