• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Derek, there is not much room for misunderstanding comments like '**** raistlin', or 'try something *****!'.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Right I do think another apology is due but what I mean to say is that Nick is a nice guy and wouldn't really say stuff like that normally, it was just a heated defensive reaction in my opinion and Im sure Nick would clear up any bad blood immediately rather than build a grudge on first impressions.

Saiya

Smash Cadet
Sorry it's taking me so long with that Brawl tournament information guys, I haven't forgotten. I've just been mad busy, plus my laptop died because I really do have some of the worst luck here. So I have to do everything while I'm on campus in the computer labs and stuff.
Is your laptop an HP, Ricky?

:embarrass:embarrass:confused: Are you serious?! FFA?! That's a 200% fail. What kinda lame idea is that for a tournament? No one gonna sign up for that kinda tournament.

*Nods head in disbelief*
WTF?! NO WAI!!! What a crappy tournament! Who would be n00b enough to even bring up and suggest such a lame tournament? :p

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I just read the tournament thread, to say the least you took the most immature route imaginable. Threatening people, flipping out, acting like a child, verbally harassing and requesting face to face fights is disgusting. I've been in the smash community for quite a few years and every time I see someone flip out about things like that instead of rationally explaining the situation makes me sick. Especially when my friends are involved.

I don't understand how an apology can start off with sorry everyone, then immediately say I don't regret it. Pretty sure that contradicts the apology all together. Next time, agree that there is a communication error you could easily see they tried to ask about things before hand NO reason to be that hostile.

I'm sending U a PM.
I was beyond willing to b illogical in da last thread n this 1 aint da place 4 it.
Moving on...

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Derek, there is not much room for misunderstanding comments like '**** raistlin', or 'try something *****!'.
Sent U a PM as well

4 clarification, my only quarrel was w/ Raistlin

I meant everythin I said and felt like he deserved it. If u want we can talk about it in PM's cuz dis thread aint where the convo is supposed to b and this is the last post in ANY thread I'm a make about it.

and I definitely will b @ Gville tourneys, but I won't act like U do...

FML, double POST

Right I do think another apology is due but what I mean to say is that Nick is a nice guy and wouldn't really say stuff like that normally, it was just a heated defensive reaction in my opinion and Im sure Nick would clear up any bad blood immediately rather than build a grudge on first impressions.
It was a heated defensive reaction + me not like the way he acted. Normally I wouldn't go anywhere NEAR acting like that. But unless he admits he was wrong every1 but him gets an apology from me. Even though I WAS WRONG for posting all that on the threads. Cuz now I look like an azzhole but eventually trough time U guys will see that I'm not such a nuttjob. I can only hope that there is no communication issue w/ anyone else in the future.

Sub_Scorpion7

Smash Journeyman
Attention Friday night smashers:

I will be coming back to Florida from 2/17 - 2/21 (Wed - Mon) because I have several relatives visiting. There is a very high chance I will be in Gainesville Friday night to visit all my old friends (this includes you, reader).

So, who wants to play smash?

P.S. - Jesh, I have yer moneh.

Raistlin

Smash Lord

I will be coming back to Florida from 2/17 - 2/21 (Wed - Mon) because I have several relatives visiting. There is a very high chance I will be in Gainesville Friday night to visit all my old friends (this includes you, reader).

we have exceeded the realness threshold

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Brawl may be a horrible game for you, but that sort of negativity isn't really necessary man. There are people out there who really enjoy the game and are trying to make it better every passing day, people who doubt that it was ever good to begin with makes it hard for us to achieve that.

Renth

Smash Hero
Brawl may be a horrible game for you, but that sort of negativity isn't really necessary man. There are people out there who really enjoy the game and are trying to make it better every passing day, people who doubt that it was ever good to begin with makes it hard for us to achieve that.
Okay well, the first post on this thread probably says no brawl. I really don't want to hear about it tell someone who cares.

Yea seriously Mark stop expressing your opinion in a social thread in a social forum.
Whoops, guess i'll take my brawl bashing into the brawl forums and go get banned again.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
So does Halo 3 and Call of duty, but i'm not going around the forums begging people to play it.
I wasn't trying to convert people, sometimes I'm just very opinionated, but I may not have respected your opinion as well as I should have. Sorry man no hard feelings.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration

ENOUGH PEOPLE HAVE NOT CONSUMED THIS AMAZING AND WONDERFUL KNOWLEDGE. LET IT BE KNOWN OSCAR IS COMING BACK FOR A FEW DAYS.

that is all.

Renth

Smash Hero
Is that the bumper shine glitch on hyrule temple you made up? That **** was SO cash.
yup, you're the only person i've shown i think

Yay!

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Come over anytime after 3 tomorrow.

I have one full setup, one tv, mooney said hes bringing one full setup and like 3 chairs...mooney if you want to bring 2 full setups thats cool too, its just there's nowhere to sit is the problem.

Keelime, Mooney, and is Miguel coming?

I'm imagining oscar comes back with like an afro or is black...

OUTSTANDING CHARGES:
jav and steve owe me 78 each
mooney owes me 30

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
The first post says "No Brawl"? I never even saw that, and here I thought this was a Gainesvilel SMASH thread ;)
I think Max has a valid point.

This is Gainesville Smash Chit-Chat, not Gainesville Melee (**** Brawl) Chit-Chat, we should be mindful of our friends player newer AND older games.

<3 Masky

<3 Renth

Renth

Smash Hero
I think Max has a valid point.

This is Gainesville Smash Chit-Chat, not Gainesville Melee (**** Brawl) Chit-Chat, we should be mindful of our friends player newer AND older games.

<3 Masky

<3 Renth
I just like getting a rise out of people. I might come over tomorrow josh I have the house here to myself also since they're taking the baby most of the day. eh. call me we'll see what's up

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Celebratory vodka shots are in order in my name, as I am moving out of the dredful household which I've been confined to for the past year now.

!

Can't wait to smash today.

@ Josh, I'm trying to get those two fold up chairs. Not sure how its going to work out though. I can still bring two setups.

Top Bottom