• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
OH... okay. Well now... this is... hmm... I have no words. Really? No... you did. But why? Do you get a erection over it?
I ... I just don't understand.

*cries uncontrollably*
Even Bayonetta showing Daisy some love lol

EndlessSmash

Smash Cadet
I dunno why but the fact that Palutena and Shulk are faster than Sonic even if it is using special moves really annoys me. I already feel as if Sonic kinda gets neglected by Sakurai and now this makes it worse. As long as Sonic is in Smash he should always under all circumstances live up to his name and be the fastest. Speed is supposed to be his game :ohwell:
This was how I felt when Sonic overtook Falcon in terms of speed despite it was never stated that Falcon was an extremely fast runner (Don't know too much on F-Zero lore). He's always number one in speed in my head thanks to 64 and especially Melee.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
NIGHTMARE FUEL

(Flying Creepers)

Extra images:

He took R.O.B's shadow!

EDIT: Yeah, I realize this isn't actually SSB4, so here's an SSB4 image to make up for it:

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Sakurai tweeted out this picture...

OKAY, EITHER SAKURAI IS A MAJOR STALKER OR HE IS LITERALLY A GOD BECAUSE HE CAN SEE

EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom