• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
This would be funnier if it just said Carl instead of Coral. I suppose it's supposed to be making fun of how he says things?
He was distraught after losing his wife he was pronouncing things emotionally/ exaggerated etc.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I'm really feeling it finding some good ones!

Also found this on tumblr.

x)

Last edited:

Shariq

Smash Journeyman
I dunno why but the fact that Palutena and Shulk are faster than Sonic even if it is using special moves really annoys me. I already feel as if Sonic kinda gets neglected by Sakurai and now this makes it worse. As long as Sonic is in Smash he should always under all circumstances live up to his name and be the fastest. Speed is supposed to be his game :ohwell:

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I dunno why but the fact that Palutena and Shulk are faster than Sonic even if it is using special moves really annoys me. I already feel as if Sonic kinda gets neglected by Sakurai and now this makes it worse. As long as Sonic is in Smash he should always under all circumstances live up to his name and be the fastest. Speed is supposed to be his game :ohwell:
do we actually know shulk becomes faster than sonic when he uses speed though?

Shariq

Smash Journeyman
do we actually know shulk becomes faster than sonic when he uses speed though?
I wouldn't be surprised if he does. But no, we actually don't know for sure. That actually reminds me. How much faster is Palutena than Sonic when she uses her special?

Niala

Smash Ace
I wouldn't be surprised if he does. But no, we actually don't know for sure. That actually reminds me. How much faster is Palutena than Sonic when she uses her special?
It's incredibly minuscule, I'd argue it's very nearly the same speed. She only actually overtakes him in the reveal trailer because he stops running (and then does a spotdodge.) We would need a large flat area to judge it, even the length of Final Destination would only be a few fractions of a second by the looks of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom