• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Smash Bros. + SpongeBob scenes = Perfection

FALCON FOUL

ItsMeBrandon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HumanMaleBrandon
I'm wondering if people will find this funny only from knowing/liking these guys, but here you go anyway.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

Pic of the day. Here's what's happening behind the scenes in one of the secret fighter's shooting moves. The object being held is called an NES Zapper. This is an accessory which was released for the NES outside of Japan. Now, this image is edited, but it's a scene from the secret fighter's reveal video. Here's a hint though its one that you've probably unlocked. Yes the real question becomes in the direct will I reveal characters that are already in the 3DS version currently or will I reveal some unconfirmed characters. Well looks like the first one or maybe I'm a stupid *** :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll: See you Thursday losers:troll:!

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
At least they didn't use the Japanese one.
Yeah... there was a good reason why they changed the Zapper the way they did when it was released here. I don't think this would have flown well in the early 80s.

NintendoPSX

Smash Journeyman
Yeah... there was a good reason why they changed the Zapper the way they did when it was released here. I don't think this would have flown well in the early 80s.
The Zapper barely saved them either. Nintendo got caught in that US court trial against games along with Night Trap.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
The Zapper barely saved them either. Nintendo got caught in that US court trial against games along with Night Trap.
Which court case are you referring to? There were a lot of attempts for legal issues surrounding violent video games at that particular timeframe. I don't really recall the Light Gun games in particularly being heavily controversy at that time.

NintendoPSX

Smash Journeyman
Which court case are you referring to? There were a lot of attempts for legal issues surrounding violent video games at that particular timeframe. I don't really recall the Light Gun games in particularly being heavily controversy at that time.
Pretty sure it was the same one that spawned the ESRB with Night Trap. Unless Night Trap came first then the Zapper one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom