• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
SOOOOO you know that video I posted earlier?

Yeah, I thought it was just some random guy on Tumblr doing an impersonation of the Smash 4 announcer.

I was wrong. That was legitimately the guy who voiced the announcer in Smash 4. He was doing an AMA and that song was a request in it.

http://kotaku.com/super-smash-bros-...m_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow
Yeah Xandus Mobus loves doing that kinda stuff for the fans. The other one I showed off with him was during a recording session.

Cool to see Master Hand talk to the common man nowadays

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I wonder if he's allowed to answer questions about why he announced certain things the way he did.

Like, in the international version, he says "Villager", "Mega Man", and "Rosalina & Luma" in such a sinister tone, like they are villains.

And then he says "Luigi", "Jigglypuff", and "Greninja" like he's turned on. :V

And then there's "Bowser.......Jr....".

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if he's allowed to answer questions about why he announced certain things the way he did.

Like, in the international version, he says "Villager", "Mega Man", and "Rosalina & Luma" in such a sinister tone, like they are villains.

MARIO!!

LINK!!

PIKACHU!!

j-jigglypuff...

*looks at picture of him and Jigglypuff strolling at the park*

FireYoshi360

Smash Rookie
NNID
Derp_is_life20XX
3DS FC
2320-6253-0825

"ZERO SUIT SAMUS!" Man, he must be really excited for Zero suit Samus.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

R.O.B.!!!!

He must be pretty excited about R.O.B...

I'm also kind of curious why they didn't do another take for the Duck Hunt call. Maybe the Bowser Jr. type pause would have worked there?

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
WARIOOO!

RRR.O.B

Dark, Pit.

gononduuarrf...

BOWSER...jr?

jiggallypuff... (it's so hard to hear him say it)

SHONIC!

EDIT: oh yeah can't forget about... FIGHTING BEAN TEAM!!!!

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm also kind of curious why they didn't do another take for the Duck Hunt call. Maybe the Bowser Jr. type pause would have worked there?
The call for him in the EU version is much better. The character is actually called "Duck Hunt Duo" over here, and he says it in a really cute way. It plays at the very beginning of this video:

D

Deleted member

The call for him in the EU version is much better. The character is actually called "Duck Hunt Duo" over here, and he says it in a really cute way. It plays at the very beginning of this video:

Sounds significantly better.

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
If SSB4's Roster was leaked at the beginning of development.
Frankly, I love how the "too good to be true" section is a complete juxtaposition upon what else is being presented in this pic...

:p

BOWSAH!!.............Jr......?

Even Mobus is not even sure why he's here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom