• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Pic of the day. Unfortunately, I've been too busy working on developing the Wii U version that I haven't had a chance to play Home-Run Contest with my Global Smash Power turned on. So fighters, with the game now released worldwide, how are you faring with your home-run distance and Global Smash Power? I wonder if Ganondorf gives you some advantage.:ohwell:

Pic of the day. Unfortunately, the secret plans for my Smash World restaurant were leaked onto the internet by some stupid mother******* leakers. I now have been busy tracking them down. Instead of showing you a cool new Wii U pic, I'll punish you with Home-Run Contest. My Global Smash Power is better than all yours because I use my main Ganondorf to knock that sandbag world wide.

Last edited:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Heh, that one image you guys posted with Sakurai handing out menus is now a lot more relevant now, what with him making restaurant analogies. ;)

I don't care how many free desserts you give me, I will not take the Dark Pit Cake. Now take it back and get me some Double Ice Climbers Chicken legs.

D

Deleted member

That'll cost extra. And since the deep fryer isn't able to properly cook the chicken, you'll have to stay in the restaurant until your order is ready.....which may not even happen.

Welp, enjoy staying well over 5 nights at Sakurai's because you got entitled. :awesome:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So I went on for glory yesterday...
First match was 3 Little macs, all in pink sweatsuits.
The last match was 3 Shulks, all in swimsuits.
I owned all 6 of them.
So my question is:
Does anyone have any funny gifs of a lttle mac getting owned?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I went on for glory yesterday...
First match was 3 Little macs, all in pink sweatsuits.
The last match was 3 Shulks, all in swimsuits.
I owned all 6 of them.
So my question is:
Does anyone have any funny gifs of a lttle mac getting owned?
Well, I found this video:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
YOU SHOULD HAVE DODGED!

Dankey Kang: "C'mon expand it up!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom