• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
IMO, Sakurai should've made it so that you can customize your roster layout. If I could do that, I would've made it so that either my "mains" are higher up the roster so I know who they are, or I could've made it so that each character with a matching background color were grouped by each other. :p
Give this man a medal!

You sir are a genius!

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Give this man a medal!

You sir are a genius!
Why thank you!

You know, Sakurai actually sorta made one of my ideas a reality already, cuz I've always wanted them to add the ability to sell duplicates of trophies you already have. And then he makes the idea of buying trophies from a trophy shop! :D

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
Why thank you!

You know, Sakurai actually sorta made one of my ideas a reality already, cuz I've always wanted them to add the ability to sell duplicates of trophies you already have. And then he makes the idea of buying trophies from a trophy shop! :D
I thought about that idea too with the multiple trophies but I saw it in a different way because I thought a player should be rewarded a golden "variant" trophy for collecting a large portion of those trophies (but that was a fever dream I guess...) :p

Saint Johns

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HyperSlash
I like how most of the thread posts still aren't SSB4 Picture Captions.

yes, I'm a hypocrite

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
Last edited:

Stalkos

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1977-0277-9521

I don't even... that bowser tho

Alt costume material right here

Shog

Smash Ace
omfg that commercial is so amazing! I know it is a bit wierd, but look at Bowser and Toon Link lmao. And Kirby looks adorable like that

Souldin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Souldin
3DS FC
4854-6557-6769
You know what? I wanna see how the SmashBoards reps over here think about the "4Chan" characters listed over there. Do you guys think that's it represents a good selection? I would practically like to see some more classic reps like Lip and Sable Prince and some F-Zero reps (personally and oddly enough I like Dr. Stewart...)

It's a fairly good roster selection, though the 3rd party choices come across as rather bizarre. X over Classic Mega Man and... Heihachi Mishima? I could understand if they were suggesting a Namco character with a stronger connection to Nintendo such as Lloyd, but Heihachi? It's not like I don;t like Heihachi, he's one my three most used characters in PSASBR, but he isn't one I'd consider for guest characters for SSB.

Anyway, Lip, Ridley, Little Mac, Ashley, and Black Shadow happened to be my 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, and 10th most wanted newcomers going into this SSB, so I'd be very happy with their additions. I'd also be pleased with Isaac and King K. Rool's additions.

I have mixed feelings on Prince Sable, I usually prefer additions to be from series with more than one instalment though do always enjoy the idea of getting more Nintendo IPs with playable representation, and I don't feel Mewtwo should return (we have enough Gen 1 reps as it is, particularly if in this supposed roster, Charizard is still returning as a standalone fighter).

The latter, 4chan roster also lacks some of the great additions that we did recieve in this SSB such as Wii Fit Trainer and Villager (although I'd have preferred Tom Nook myself, it's great to see Animal Crossing represented).

So overall, with exception to their changed 3rd party choices, and the lack of inclusions such as Wii Fit Trainer and Villager, I do feel that the 4chan newcomer selection there is a good selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom