• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
Well, this isnt Smash 4 related, but when I saw this...I just..The world has to know.
For something a bit more on topic, I made this today ;D.

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
Kinda SSB4 related.

It is my accent and I will stick to the dare. The deadline is August 20th.

do you guys really want to see me cosplay as king k. rool? you cannot handle my fabulous body covered in green and gold

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Well, this isnt Smash 4 related, but when I saw this...I just..The world has to know.
For something a bit more on topic, I made this today ;D.
Did Link just break the Tip off Marth's Sword?! Thus, no tipper, thus, crippled Marth?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Hide your kids, husbands, wives and cousin's father's best friend that used to work at Nintendo because Metaknight

is Mach Tornadoing everyone out here!

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428

Broken Knight: Your days of glory are over Kirby, say hi to Hungrybox on my part. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Broken Knight: Kept you waiting, huh?

Megaman's analysis machine: You cannot grasp the brokeness of Meta Knight's attack!

Broken Knight: Obi Wan never told you what happened to your....
Kirby: OH DON'T YOU DARE!!!!!

Broken Knight: Hey guys, missed me?
Ike: Meh.
Mars: I got nerfed....
Broken Knight: HA! that must suck.
Ike: Talk all you want Mr. Spaguetti arms.

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Posting a depressing post was the worst thing to do in a FUNNY SSB4 Picture Captions Thread.:crying:
This looks soo familiar...
Maybe it's because I made it:
http://smashboards.com/threads/funny-ssb4-picture-captions-thread.338516/page-14#post-16588837

Not sure if I should feel flattered or cheated LOL! But with the size this thread has been growing I guess it's hard to tell who has posted what and when. So it should be fine I guess, though i recommend making your own new content to add to this threads collection!

Last edited:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
http://smashboards.com/threads/funny-ssb4-picture-captions-thread.338516/page-14#post-16588837

Not sure if I should feel flattered or cheated LOL! But with the size this thread has been growing I guess it's hard to tell who has posted what and when. So it should be fine I guess, though i recommend making your own new content to add to this threads collection!
I'll be straight, no crooked involved. I wanted to find any funny caption picture to change the depressing topic. I did not know this was your glorious creation.:urg: I will certainly do that! I've yet to make my own hotness adulting captions.:shades: Sry but ty MM

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

I already know what's been posted and reposted here like the back of my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom