• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Hello Gents, I've got a few edits for ya!

First, I saw how muscular Ike was ... so I conjured up a 90's reincarnation of Ike as a heavy hitting boxer!

Then I said, "Hey, if we can do it one way, why not do it the other?!"
And then ...

So how could we top this? Well, then I jumped to Luigi and ... Lucario ...
And... well...

But I didn't stop there - OH no! I've got one pic you'll be SURE to use in any of your unending arguments!

Last edited:

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
You are now a hero.

ALL HAIL GODOFSOCKS. Now answer my prayer and tell me where my favorite socks are I looked everywhere under my bed, in my drawers -heh, listen to me trying to tell you where looked.
As the god of socks, I must tell you that finding those socks is unnecessary, for it was you who made them great.
Edit: Thank you guys for the compliments! I did a few more drawings while on vacation, if you guys want to see

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

mimgrim

Smash Hero
You know. I could have swore I had some posts in this topic already, must have been a different one that had a similar premise.

Anyways. I don't anything using the new PoTD, so here;

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
An old and overused meme, but no one has made a Smash version yet!

addtext_com_MDg1NjI1OTE3NjU.jpg

D

Deleted member

He's only the "Hero of Blue Flames" because of a Battle Aura he had in the final showdown with Ashera where he was infused with the remaining power of Yume.

He has never actually used blue flames in combat.
Granted, he's never used flames period, but considering Eruption is essentially "borrowed" from Roy's Flare Blade....

Ivysalt

Smash Cadet
I was playing around with some popular logos and felt the strong impulse to parody something. Ended up creating a few fictitious baseball teams for smash challengers. I especially like how the first and the last ones turned out.

The Dream Land Dededees

The Lylat Star Fox

The Skyworld Angels

The D.K. Island Kongs

The New York Macs

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I was playing some popular logos and felt the strong impulse to parody something. Ended up creating a few fictitious baseball teams for smash challengers. I especially like how the first and the last ones turned out.

The Dream Land Dededees

The Lylat Star Fox

The Skyworld Angels

The D.K. Island Kongs

The New York Macs
You sir are a GOD amongst men!

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I was playing some popular logos and felt the strong impulse to parody something. Ended up creating a few fictitious baseball teams for smash challengers. I especially like how the first and the last ones turned out.

The Dream Land Dededees

The Lylat Star Fox

The Skyworld Angels

The D.K. Island Kongs

The New York Macs

He's back!

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight

The Dream Land Dededees

The Lylat Star Fox

The Skyworld Angels

The D.K. Island Kongs

The New York Macs
I would like to see more of these, thanks.

Last edited:

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
I was playing around with some popular logos and felt the strong impulse to parody something. Ended up creating a few fictitious baseball teams for smash challengers. I especially like how the first and the last ones turned out.

The Dream Land Dededees

The Lylat Star Fox

The Skyworld Angels

The D.K. Island Kongs

The New York Macs
Absolutely brilliant.

Now I wanna do some ... maybe with NHL logos ....

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029

The Dream Land Dededees

The Lylat Star Fox

The Skyworld Angels

The D.K. Island Kongs

The New York Macs
Next TIme do them wit NFL logos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom