• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Wait...really starman?
GREAT SCOTT!
MORE WOMBO COMBOS
ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES
4D EDGE GAME?!
SWEET LORD I SEE IT
I SEE THEM ALL
I NEED TO TELL THE WORL...

Jiustaarmanblownim...ghsrat?
Ironically Starman is both a Smash Run enemy and an Assist. I just learned about this recently.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

What Mario and DK do together in their spare time.

It's a vid, I know, but I couldn't pass up the chance to share it. ¦D

LosTimeTurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lostimeturner
Pac man has gone Italian
Fanfiction time!
the only reason pac-man ever wanted to be in smash was because of luigi, his love. He always dreamed of luigi, thought about luigi, and even fantasieses about luigi. He couldn't do anything about his love until he received a letter inviting him to join smash. He took the offer as fast as a bullet wanting to meet with luigi. When they first met in person they instantly fel in love. 9 months later pac-"man" gave birth to Spaghetti man
Spaghetti man!!!.png

NintendoPSX

Smash Journeyman
Pac man has gone Italian
Fanfiction time!
the only reason pac-man ever wanted to be in smash was because of luigi, his love. He always dreamed of luigi, thought about luigi, and even fantasieses about luigi. He couldn't do anything about his love until he received a letter inviting him to join smash. He took the offer as fast as a bullet wanting to meet with luigi. When they first met in person they instantly fel in love. 9 months later pac-"man" gave birth to Spaghetti man
View attachment 26587
Wat.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
No, "You'll get no sympathy from me" has existed for 6 years. In 6 years, I've yet to find someone who made a creative variant such as I.

For further proof, I googled it.
I've seen this picture many times before, mostly on know your meme. Maybe it hasn't existed for 6 years, but I know that it is at LEAST more than 1 year old. "You'll get no symphony from me" is something I have definitely seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom