• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
OH my gosh, this thread is the absolute best; I never laughed so much just by skimming :laugh:

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
How to get the competitive feeling in any smash game in just 2 steps!

STEP 1:

STEP 2:

REPEAT!!!!

Last edited:

Plain Yogurt

Smash Ace
The relationship of the climbers has been officially declared as "whatever the players want." Though Sakurai's original intention was for them to be lovers.
Sheesh I've never had the impression that they were even in their teens with how young they look, sound, and act. Then again Ness and Lucas are apparently teenagers last I heard...

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
Sheesh I've never had the impression that they were even in their teens with how young they look, sound, and act. Then again Ness and Lucas are apparently teenagers last I heard...
They sound young 'cause they're Japanese. (No offence intended, but it seems to me that female anime characters in the original Japanese tend to sound way younger than they are.) Nana actually has a voice clip in Brawl of her saying "Oni-chan!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom