• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Chrom certainly was a very noble character....

People might still cling onto the leak, I dunno but I still wanted to make this...

D

Deleted member

And for those who are better at captions than I am and wish to recaption this gif

I'm sorry Lucina fans, this isn't a jab at you, and I apologize if it came off that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

fenyx4

Smash Journeyman
First off: for some reason, I always passed over this thread, but thanks to @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon 's signature, I realize that I was so terribly wrong for doing so. XD So much hilarity!:joyful:

:psycho:

Picture/animation of the day for sure! :laugh: That was my favorite scene (the rapid flipping through the book), and I was contemplating posting "99 Tomes and Bolganone ain't one?" or something (painfully) rhyming with Chrom, but this is eons better than what I thought up. So simple, too! :3

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I didn't make this. Funny thing is I found this a month before she was revealed.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
You know, it did occur to me after the fact that perhaps I should have greyscaled everything.

But I didn't bother to save the original file, having exported directly, so there was nothing more I could do.

My life is is a sequence of regrets strung together by consequence.

Maresch

Smash Cadet
NNID
Maresch

I hope someone can come up with something along the lines of an "Angry Captain Falcon meme" using the picture where he's using his knee. I would have if I could have thought of a good enough caption.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom