• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Not the funniest thing ever but I thought I'd share this.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'm only really including captions and pics that are really popular; And by popular, i mean have upwards to 25-30 likes. There are only a few that have little under 20 likes
If you don't see your work included it is because not many people liked. I'm going by likes to help remove any biases i might have.

But don't worry I might do another vid sometime down the line after smash wii u comes out.
That's like half of the posts I've made on this thread lol.

Don't know what you gonna do about any of the pics I deleted from my Imgur, though I think only one of the ones I deleted was in the 20+ region. Unless you saved them for yourself before I deleted them.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I know this is only kinda related to Smash, but I went through images I created and found this from over a year ago. There's Cuccoo's in the game so I thought why not share anyways since we're breaching release. Actually, I don't remember if I posted it here, but I think not. If I have, sorry and ban me.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
That's like half of the posts I've made on this thread lol.

Don't know what you gonna do about any of the pics I deleted from my Imgur, though I think only one of the ones I deleted was in the 20+ region. Unless you saved them for yourself before I deleted them.
Unfortunately, no. :nervous: I saw your posts with 20+ but broken links.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
Wait, what's this about a video featuring a compilation of the funniest created pics? I'M IN IT! YAY! It must be for that pic of DK, Pit and the Dragoon! I don't mind being credited at all! I'm excite! Chortles expanded.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom